Ken Starr You POS

They why the f*** did you post just the deceptive title.

You knew it was false, but you posted it without disclaimer or the disclaiming quotes.
Snopes wrote it you dumb fuck!

Do you know what Copyright laws are?

I MUST post the title as it is when linking to that source of it.

Go away, you are too slow for me.....

Yes, you need to mention as many non sequiturs as you can.
I point out Kavanaugh allegations that were never investigated or even looked at or given to the senate to make their decision. vs election fraud allegations that were given to federal judges that read them, before rendering a decision

'

Will it ever end, first it was Bork, then Clarence Thomas, then Kavanaugh………when will you admit that slander and perjury, with Roe vs Wade thrown in as the litmus test, is all you have that stands in your way of overturning the Constitution and Republic? Your problem is that whomever stands as a threat against your narrative and agenda must be destroyed. Ken Starr is an attorney, as with most that sit or aspire to sit on the throne of power, what do you expect, truth and justice? Clinton the innocent? Really, that my dear friend is one hell of a stretch, you have got to be kidding me. Good luck with that.

There were thousands of people involved, moron, not just a couple. How could 4500 possibly have any personal knowledge of the events? It isn't physically possible. These people are obviously liars.
Keep stretching. You might be able to grab that straw eventually.

I point out Kavanaugh allegations that were never investigated or even looked at or given to the senate to make their decision. vs election fraud allegations that were given to federal judges that read them, before rendering a decision

'
You don't investigate smears submitted anonymously over a tip line.

Ken Starr's ex wife? Did the political forum morph into the tabloid forum while we weren't looking or are lefties desperate to talk about anything but politics as long as old Joe is around?

That's the point dumb ass. They called the hotline to report the evidence. The people at the hotline recorded their claims, but promptly transfered those claims to the White House where they were ignored.

So how is the White House supposed to investigate 4,500 claims?

That's the point dumb ass. They called the hotline to report the evidence. The people at the hotline recorded their claims, but promptly transfered those claims to the White House where they were ignored.
The same process was used for election fraud allegations. Lawyers opened up hotlines that recorded their claims.

The difference is that afterwards lawyers took those claims to federal judges who read them, before making a decision.

You don't investigate smears submitted anonymously over a tip line.

'
Now they are allegations?

I though they were called TIPS?

You changing words because you are getting a beating here in the thread.

LOL

Forum List

Back