Ken Starr You POS

I point out Kavanaugh allegations that were never investigated or even looked at or given to the senate to make their decision. vs election fraud allegations that were given to federal judges that read them, before rendering a decision

'

I point out Kavanaugh allegations that were never investigated or even looked at

That's awful!

And after Blasey-Ford was so convincing......

Snopes wrote it you dumb fuck!

Do you know what Copyright laws are?

I MUST post the title as it is when linking to that source of it.

Go away, you are too slow for me.....
You found a "deceptive" title. Knowing it was deceptive. You could have googled "clinton disbarred" in order to find it.

And then you posted just the title (link) knowing it was false. You even said you knew the title was a lie.

Yet you posted that lie hoping people wouldn't look at it closely.

Josef Stolen's sprog (Hunted) raped and tortured 10-year old Chinese girls. You're not going to top that ya dumb mutha fuckers.

I'm going to file this Ken Starr fake news in the pissing Russian hookers file.

Speaking of the Bible, let the man without sin cast the first stone!
The New Testament and 10 Commandments are a blue print for peaceful coexistence. It should be the guiding light, principles, morality, regretfully once was.

No idea. Ask Wray. He's the one who determined the procedure to transfer claims to the White House.

Yes he did, and do you know why? Because the FBI investigates federal matters and crime, not local assault claims. That's why they wanted nothing to do with it. Furthermore if there was any "evidence" any leftist media would have been glad to air it and pay people to go on their shows and display this evidence.

Tips and claims over the phone claims are not evidence, they are a description of hearsay.....
As were the affidavits given to support claims of election fraud in 2020.

The difference is that federal judges got to read those claims, where the senate did not.

Star prosecuted Clinton for perjury and obstruction of justice, not for adultery, you moron.

This is the myth liberals like to perpetuate. The Clintons had an arrangement. Everyone knew it including their supporters. Clinton was so popular, he could have looked the American People in the eye and said, “yea, I had an affair. It’s a private matter” and nothing would have happened. Further, you can’t get impeached for having an affair. When you lie under oath and obstruct Justic - for an affair, for covering up a break in, for just about anything - the subject and context are irrelevant. Lie under oath and obstruct - you get impeached.

They weren't supposed to invesigate. They were supposed to charge the FBI with investigating them.

Instead McGahn told the FBI it could only investigate a handful out of those 4,500.

Your problem is that you have no idea what the FBI does or what they are about. Furthermore, for any agency to investigate 4,500 phony claims, it would have taken them past the election where the commies stood a chance at gaining leadership of the Senate. Do you think we are that stupid?

This is the myth liberals like to perpetuate. The Clintons had an arrangement. Everyone knew it including their supporters. Clinton was so popular, he could have looked the American People in the eye and said, “yea, I had an affair. It’s a private matter” and nothing would have happened. Further, you can’t get impeached for having an affair. When you lie under oath and obstruct Justic - for an affair, for covering up a break in, for just about anything - the subject and context are irrelevant. Lie under oath and obstruct - you get impeached.

Of course you do because perjury is a misdemeanor that is outlined in the US Constitution for impeachment charges.

Yes he did, and do you know why? Because the FBI investigates federal matters and crime, not local assault claims. That's why they wanted nothing to do with it. Furthermore if there was any "evidence" any leftist media would have been glad to air it and pay people to go on their shows and display this evidence.
The evidence was in the hands of the FBI, and then transferred to the white house office of legal counsel. That's where it remained buried until Bidens office of legal counsel went through the files.

Forum List

Back