Ken Starr You POS

Kavanaugh went to college in Connecticut. So any behavior while in college would have happened there.

So the Connecticut statutes control.

Ha ha, you are so far off as NBC news shows,

"Kavanaugh accuser Ford testifies she 'believed he was going to rape' her​

Christine Blasey Ford told Congress on Thursday that she believes Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh had tried to rape her when they were at a gathering of teenagers at a Maryland home when they were in high school in the early 1980s, according to prepared testimony released Wednesday evening"

bolding mine

Was it perjury? Then why wasn't Clinton ever charged with perjury?

Even the impeachment charges didn't claim he committed perjury.

Even the impeachment charges didn't claim he committed perjury.

1627157426422.png

Ummmmm......lying under oath is perjury.

About a beeg with a consenting adult?

The question should never have been asked...especially not by the sanctimonious collection of serial adulterers who were trying to persecute him

Well, the lawsuit did involve sexual harassment of an underling.
Sex with underlings in the workplace wasn't relevant?

What about the 4,500 who weren't interviewed? That could have offered corroboration.

So let's see, according to you, there were 4,500 assaults on women by Kavanaugh, and not one reported to police?

If I ever wanted to try and sell a bridge to somebody, I would make sure it was a Democrat, because you people will believe the most ridiculous things.

All I did was copy the title and the link, never said he was disbarred.
Had you read the article, you would have known they disproved the title.

When you post something, you're in effect claiming the article is true. You purposefully found a title that stated false allegations, knowing Clinton wasn't disbarred.

There were literally dozens of people who had allegations against Kavenaugh - a well known slimeball. The White House ordered the FBI not to talk to any of these people. The whole "investigation" was controlled by Don McGahn.

What's with you people anyhow? The first letter in the acronym FBI is federal. That's what they do, investigate FEDERAL matters.

Had you read the article, you would have known they disproved the title.

When you post something, you're in effect claiming the article is true. You purposefully found a title that stated false allegations, knowing Clinton wasn't disbarred.

Snopes posted that title you IDIOT!, I posted the link to it, that was it.

You are flailing now over this as I didn't comment on the content at all.

You have been wrong too many times here in the thread........

You were wrong about the Clinton Perjury charge.

You were wrong about the Maryland statutes.

You were wrong about the location AND time of the alleged sexual assault event.

You were wrong about the witnesses (the ones Ford listed as being there) who all stated under oath that it didn't happen, that includes her own long time friend....

You have no credibility left.

Last edited:

This creep is at the heart of the rot that has overtaken the GOP

I read that article this morning.

I wasn't surprised.

I was disgusted.

Forum List

Back