Kellyanne Conway on the Couch

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
993DBA3D-5575-4595-A3C6-2C69AB30EA04-33101-000021FAB2E3CB92_tmp.jpg
i don't see what the big deal is. I think the photo is hotter than an iPhone in a negro's pocket. Kellyanne on her knees with her back arched, wearing a skirt... Jesus Christ, it looks like she is getting ready to fuck. If I let my imagination run wild I can visualize myself walking up to her on that couch, taking out my dick, and her blowing me while she is on her knees, followed by her bending over the back of the couch, dress around her waist, as I plant my cock in her. Very hot!!

I love it. I'd like to see more of this. Maybe we can see Ivanka and Nikki Haley do this too!

• Banned
Trump should not be letting his dog on The People's Couch.
Iceberg, if the sight of a chick on a couch, wearing a skirt, on her knees, and with an arched back does not do anything for you then you are a fag. There is nothing wrong with that, mind you. But you are a fag.

• Banned
5046B85C-374F-4D98-9332-53351AF9C791-33101-000022072028F060_tmp.jpg
Kellyanne on her knees, bending over!

View attachment 115525 i don't see what the big deal is. I think the photo is hotter than an iPhone in a negro's pocket. Kellyanne on her knees with her back arched, wearing a skirt... Jesus Christ, it looks like she is getting ready to fuck. If I let my imagination run wild I can visualize myself walking up to her on that couch, taking out my dick, and her blowing me while she is on her knees, followed by her bending over the back of the couch, dress around her waist, as I plant my cock in her. Very hot!!

I love it. I'd like to see more of this. Maybe we can see Ivanka and Nikki Haley do this too!

You realize you are telling any one with a brain a lot more about yourself than you are saying anything about Conway, right?

And NONE of it is good.

Iceberg, if the sight of a chick on a couch, wearing a skirt, on her knees, and with an arched back does not do anything for you then you are a fag. There is nothing wrong with that, mind you. But you are a fag.
She does look good in that photo but goddamn, there are lots of babes on the net doing unspeakable things. At least that's what a friend told me.

I'm lazy. I learned long ago, NO shoes in house! Less cleaning. runners on carpet, good. Shoes on furniture? uh.....never. spanking offense.

View attachment 115525 i don't see what the big deal is. I think the photo is hotter than an iPhone in a negro's pocket. Kellyanne on her knees with her back arched, wearing a skirt... Jesus Christ, it looks like she is getting ready to fuck. If I let my imagination run wild I can visualize myself walking up to her on that couch, taking out my dick, and her blowing me while she is on her knees, followed by her bending over the back of the couch, dress around her waist, as I plant my cock in her. Very hot!!

You realize you are telling any one with a brain a lot more about yourself than you are saying anything about Conway, right?

And NONE of it is good.
How do?

I'm lazy. I learned long ago, NO shoes in house! Less cleaning. runners on carpet, good. Shoes on furniture? uh.....never. spanking offense.

If spanking is your thing, there's nothing wrong with that.

Whatever little roleplayings you play in your perversions.

She does look good in that photo but goddamn, there are lots of babes on the net doing unspeakable things. At least that's what a friend told me.
I know, but I don't think that Kellyanne is a STD carrying drug addict. I like the natural thing. This photo is just naturally sexy.

Forum List

Back