Kellyanne admits it - they aren't really going to repeal Obamacare.

Top Trump aide: 20M on Obamacare "will not be without coverage" in transition to new plan

"Kellyanne Conway, senior adviser to President Donald Trump, said Sunday that no one will lose their health insurance during the transition from the Affordable Care Act to a new health care law Republicans aim to put in place. “For the 20 million who rely upon the Affordable Care Act in some form, they will not be without coverage during his transition time,” Conway told CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

So they admit that people are relying on coverage obtained as a result of the ACA, they admit that people are benefiting from it, and they concede they can't simply repeal the ACA as they promised.

Top Trump aide: 20M on Obamacare "will not be without coverage" in transition to new plan - CBS News

You see, what they're really going to do is keep Obamacare, while making some supposed 'improvements', and call it repeal and replace,

and in the process, they'll end up effectively claiming credit for the 'new' Obamacare.

No, they are simply saying that people who have coverage won't have it taken away. "You can keep your coverage if you want."

Thankfully, Trump is more trustworthy than Obama and his "you can keep your doctor". Also.. "we will repeal Obamacare".

Keeping most of Obamacare is not repealing Obamacare.

Top Trump aide: 20M on Obamacare "will not be without coverage" in transition to new plan

"Kellyanne Conway, senior adviser to President Donald Trump, said Sunday that no one will lose their health insurance during the transition from the Affordable Care Act to a new health care law Republicans aim to put in place. “For the 20 million who rely upon the Affordable Care Act in some form, they will not be without coverage during his transition time,” Conway told CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

So they admit that people are relying on coverage obtained as a result of the ACA, they admit that people are benefiting from it, and they concede they can't simply repeal the ACA as they promised.

Top Trump aide: 20M on Obamacare "will not be without coverage" in transition to new plan - CBS News

You see, what they're really going to do is keep Obamacare, while making some supposed 'improvements', and call it repeal and replace,

and in the process, they'll end up effectively claiming credit for the 'new' Obamacare.

That was campaign rhetoric to get the ANGRY VOTE. You can't repeal Obamacare leaving millions that were forced onto this program without insurance overnight.

It took two years to give us Obamacare, and Obama had super majorities in both houses, and they were able to do it without one single vote of approval from any Republican. Republicans are no where near a super majority in either house, so they'll be beating their heads against a brick wall trying to get Democrats to work on a completely new plan.

So what they'll do is try to work with Democrats to FIX Obamacare. And really that's the best thing to do, otherwise they're all wasting their time, and will end up getting NOTHING done.

obamacare-cartoon-heller-495x342.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, i'll wait and see if some of y'all prove me wrong. But for right now, i see you guys screeching about him being a 'Racist Hitler Liar' no matter what the actual reality is. That's what your Fake News is all about. You've lost your credibility.
This thread is about Obamacare and whether/how/when it will be changed.

Conway has made another bold statement that appears to conflict with both Trump and congress.

If you want to join, you need to address that.

I was sort of with you, but the thread's OP doesn't indicate the thread is at all about O-care. It indicates the thread is about the Trump Administration's approach, as explained by Conway, to repealing O-care.

Hey, i'll wait and see if some of y'all prove me wrong. But for right now, i see you guys screeching about him being a 'Racist Hitler Liar' no matter what the actual reality is. That's what your Fake News is all about. You've lost your credibility.

You'll wait? Ok, you have 7 more hours to see if Trump lied to you or kept his word. I'm guessing that no matter what you'll just say its ok whtever happens

Ha, you go on pushing your Fake News shite. Whatever floats your boat i guess. But remember, more & more folks are catching onto your game.

Hey, it wasn't me who told you that. Trump did. Now you get to see in 6 hours if it was a lie.
it wasn't the repubs who wrote the stupid obummercare fiasco.

Yea, yes it was. They loved it too. Until Obama liked it. Then they hated it
giphy.gif

No, they are simply saying that people who have coverage won't have it taken away. "You can keep your coverage if you want."

Thankfully, Trump is more trustworthy than Obama and his "you can keep your doctor". Also.. "we will repeal Obamacare".

Keeping most of Obamacare is not repealing Obamacare.
Keeping one is

Forum List

Back