Keith Thomas Kinnunen: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The article is long and very descriptive.....if interested please read it and comment!

Keith Thomas Kinnunen: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

keith-thomas-kinnunen-1.jpg

River Oaks PD ~ Keith Thomas Kinnunen

Amazing how someone with such a long history of violence and crime keeps getting charges reduced and ends up getting light jail time. He should had been thrown in prison for a long time long ago. Thanks liberals for our joke of a justice system.

Amazing how someone with such a long history of violence and crime keeps getting charges reduced and ends up getting light jail time. He should had been thrown in prison for a long time long ago. Thanks liberals for our joke of a justice system.
So Tucson, Arizona, Fort Worth, Texas, and Grady County, Oklahoma are liberal bastions now??

I swear you Trumpers are pathetic....

So Tucson, Arizona, Fort Worth, Texas, and Grady County, Oklahoma are liberal bastions now??

Tucson most certainly is, as is Dallas FTW, Austin, Houston, and San Antonio. Lots of places in Texas and AZ are liberal shit holes.

You really are this dumb?

Tucson most certainly is, as is Dallas FTW, Austin, Houston, and San Antonio.

I live in Fort Worth, Fort Worth is not a liberal city you moron...…

Fort Worth is the same city where dic suckers like you were applauding the guy who shot the church shooter in White Settlement -- which is a suburb of Fort Worth...you remember fort worth, the place where you can legally carry firearms in churches..

You dumb asses will point the finger at everything under the sun except the person who actually did it......

I know Fort Worth is. Never in a million years thought I’d see it.

Fort Worth is the same city where dic suckers like you were applauding the guy who shot the church shooter in White Settlement -- which is a suburb of Fort Worth...you remember fort worth, the place where you can legally carry firearms in churches..

You dumb asses will point the finger at everything under the sun except the person who actually did it......
Seriously? You can’t be serious. The left for at least 9 years did just that.

I know Fort Worth is.
No, fort worth is not...like I said, I live here.....

Please tell me who is the mayor of forth worth right now??

In the past 40 plus years -- 30 of those years have been under republican mayors...

The current Republican mayor is now in her fifth term.....you know, because of how liberal it is....

Please show me any shooting by any "black racist" where anyone said "false flag" -- "Koch Brothers are behind it" -- or any other kind of deflections

Matter of fact, we have a guy in the news right now who racially attacked Jews....let me know when you find all of these comments from "liberals" claiming it was a false flag or blaming anyone else other than he person who did it

I'll wait

Please show me any shooting by any "black racist" where anyone said "false flag" -- "Koch Brothers are behind it" -- or any other kind of deflections

Matter of fact, we have a guy in the news right now who racially attacked Jews....let me know when you find all of these comments from "liberals" claiming it was a false flag or blaming anyone else other than he person who did it

I'll wait
What the heck does any of your reply have to do with my reply to you regarding Ft. Worth?

I'll wait
How many times did the left jump to conclusions screaming they were a Republican and white supremacist, etc. when it was false? Over and over again.

I'll wait
How many times did the left jump to conclusions screaming they were a Republican and white supremacist, etc. when it was false? Over and over again.
On this very message board....just today -- one of you dic suckers assumed the person who killed those people in that church was black.....when it turned out he was a white guy, you dic suckers still found a way to blame it on everything else other than that white guy.....

When the truth of the matter is, the guy was probably just a mental case -- period...has nothing to do with him being white, there is no larger motive to assign it to....but you dumb asses are so hypersensitive because you know the racist garbage you mainline into your veins everyday -- so you know there will be right wing dumb asses who will snap....

So I am going to ask again...…When the Pittsburgh and California synagogue shootings happened just months apart from each other....who were the ones saying it was a false flag??

When the shooting in Ohio before that happened, who were the ones claiming it was either a false flag or trying to claim it was Bernie Sanders or whatever other dumb shit you pull out your ass??

When the kid in El Paso took the time to write a manifesto telling you why he was doing it -- you dic suckers still try to say it was a false flag or some liberal plot....just shut the fuk up

Its fortunate for the church members that Texas is not run by gun hating liberals

if not for the armed church member more than two innocent people might have died

I'll wait
On this very message board....just today -- one of you dic suckers assumed the person who killed those people in that church was black.....when it turned out he was a white guy, you dic suckers still found a way to blame it on everything else other than that white guy.....

When the truth of the matter is, the guy was probably just a mental case -- period...has nothing to do with him being white, there is no larger motive to assign it to....but you dumb asses are so hypersensitive because you know the racist garbage you mainline into your veins everyday -- so you know there will be right wing dumb asses who will snap....

So I am going to ask again...…When the Pittsburgh and California synagogue shootings happened just months apart from each other....who were the ones saying it was a false flag??

When the shooting in Ohio before that happened, who were the ones claiming it was either a false flag or trying to claim it was Bernie Sanders or whatever other dumb shit you pull out your ass??

When the kid in El Paso took the time to write a manifesto telling you why he was doing it -- you dic suckers still try to say it was a false flag or some liberal plot....just shut the fuk up
One person did. You labeled the entire right.

I have never heard a grand plurality ever claim Sanders had anything to do with Ohio. And I never see anyone but conspiracy freaks claim false flags. That is not representative of the right and you know it. Quit your conspiracy of that.

Forum List

Back