Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

Well it appears that MSNBC thinks it's OK to be strickly a liberal propaganda machine but it's not OK to donate to active political campaigns. Would that be hypocrisy?
Where as Fox (News Corp) donates one million dollars to the GOP and is a conservative propaganda machine. Now if Fox News would just stop with their "fair & balanced" claim, they would show consistency.

They're all a part of GE. The Washington Post and NBC are in bed with this Administration. Lots of cash to be made for GE if this Administration goes forward with their Global Warming scam. Look at their fluorescent light bulb debacle. People are now being poisoned from their new "Green" light bulbs. They're actually very dangerous. Hopefully their scam will be stopped by the Republicans. I guess we'll see though. People really should thank God the Republicans now have some say in our Government.

Last edited:
When you're swimming in a sea of red ink for years, and your ratings continue to be in the cellar, someone's got to take the fall for it.

Maybe Keith will join Juan and company over at FNC, as a analyst. It would be a major coup for FNC to sign him.

Fox wouldn't wipe their ass on KO.
Who are you kidding? Keith guesting regularly on the Factor, and on Hannity? Maybe even on Beck? It would be ratings gold. He's needed for MOAR balance!

Ol' Keith was always pretty well received in sports viewer circles, he'd also be a good addition to their sports team. FBC should pick up this waiver, he'll be a instant money maker for them.

Well it appears that MSNBC thinks it's OK to be strickly a liberal propaganda machine but it's not OK to donate to active political campaigns. Would that be hypocrisy?
Where as Fox (News Corp) donates one million dollars to the GOP and is a conservative propaganda machine. Now if Fox News would just stop with their "fair & balanced" claim, they would show consistency.

Sorry to break it to you... but when MSNBC basically runs a 24/7 propaganda machine... for free... that is donating.

When you're swimming in a sea of red ink for years, and your ratings continue to be in the cellar, someone's got to take the fall for it.

Maybe Keith will join Juan and company over at FNC, as a analyst. It would be a major coup for FNC to sign him.

Who are you kidding? Keith guesting regularly on the Factor, and on Hannity? Maybe even on Beck? It would be ratings gold. He's needed for MOAR balance!

Ol' Keith was always pretty well received in sports viewer circles, he'd also be a good addition to their sports team. FBC should pick up this waiver, he'll be a instant money maker for them.

Oh come on.... he's a hysterical loon. Hey, I don;t mind differing points of view, I've actually grown to like Beckel and I have great respect for Williams. But Olberman is an unhinged loon with very little capacity for rational thought.

Oh come on.... he's a hysterical loon. Hey, I don;t mind differing points of view, I've actually grown to like Beckel and I have great respect for Williams. But Olberman is an unhinged loon with very little capacity for rational thought.
Money Money Money. Folks would tune in in droves to see him on FNC, certifiable or not.

They should snap up this castoff.

CaféAuLait;2937061 said:

MSNBC president Phil Griffin released the following statement Friday following the news that Keith Olbermann had donated to three Democratic candidates this election cycle:

While NBC News policy does not prohibit employees from donating to political candidates, it requires them to obtain prior approval from NBC News executives before doing so. Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

Just follow the money. These Media Outlets are all a part of GE. GE is in bed with this Administration. It's all about their Global Warming scam. So much cash to be made by GE. NBC and the Washington Post are propaganda machines for this current Administration. I wouldn't trust them on anything.

No comment. Just gonna sit here a second and think about the things that would have been posted in here if the same exact thing had happened to O'Reilly or Hannity or Beck.

They wouldn't have gotten suspended....

No comment. Just gonna sit here a second and think about the things that would have been posted in here if the same exact thing had happened to O'Reilly or Hannity or Beck.

Hannity was caught on camera mic saying he hated his guests. That is a FOX standard worth defending.

Bill O'Reilly writes books about morality even as he loufers it up with employees.

Money Money Money. Folks would tune in in droves to see him on FNC, certifiable or not.

Castoff? You are being way to kind. Hopefully he'll just go back to sports.. I enjoyed him back then before he wandered into territory he was emotionally unequipped to handle.

Just follow the money. These Media Outlets are all a part of GE. GE is in bed with this Administration. It's all about their Global Warming scam. So much cash to be made by GE. NBC and the Washington Post are propaganda machines for this current Administration. I wouldn't trust them on anything.
Didn't GE sell off Universal, NBC and all components recently?

Last edited:

He needs to go back to sports before that nasty little frown freezes on his face.

Castoff? You are being way to kind. Hopefully he'll just go back to sports.. I enjoyed him back then before he wandered into territory he was emotionally unequipped to handle.
Stop and imagine: Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan. Olbermann vs. O'Reilly. Ratings ratings ratings.

Were I a FBC exec, I would be ringing Mr. K's phone off the damn hook.

MSNBC showing their unwavering support of Democrats:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ggzNu6sUIk[/ame]

Forum List

Back