Keith Ellison, who appears anti-gay, anti-Jew and anti-white could chair DNC

I don't understand this non sense that the so-called liberal media wouldn't negatively report on a guy with a Muslim background. So your logic is that they wouldn't want to offend Muslims? Why would they walk on eggshells over that? Why would they care? Why would liberals care? I don't care if a some Muslim happens to be an asshole.

You're a liberal, because they are part of the diversity coalition. Your cant even report the truth, hell.they dont even report race in crime stories because of bullshit pc.They hate america and that is why liberals love them.
Contrary to what you people like to believe, liberals don't defend blindly defend Muslims. Also there is a huge difference between college campus PC culture and being a progressive.
WTF???

It's the same thing exactly.
No, and I'm going to explain that by explaining myself. I'm a progressive who rejects the college PC hysteria. I think it's nauseating how college students will get butthurt by such insignificant crap like Halloween costumes or a stand up comedian's routine. They make huge generalizations about people as a result. The reason why is because they are young, naive adults. They need to experience the real world before they can fully understand political correctness.
You are a person who didn't leave college PC hysteria behind.

You are just afraid so you are saying you never knew your god.

I don't understand this non sense that the so-called liberal media wouldn't negatively report on a guy with a Muslim background. So your logic is that they wouldn't want to offend Muslims? Why would they walk on eggshells over that? Why would they care? Why would liberals care? I don't care if a some Muslim happens to be an asshole.

You're a liberal, because they are part of the diversity coalition. Your cant even report the truth, hell.they dont even report race in crime stories because of bullshit pc.They hate america and that is why liberals love them.
Contrary to what you people like to believe, liberals don't defend blindly defend Muslims. Also there is a huge difference between college campus PC culture and being a progressive.
WTF???

No, and I'm going to explain that by explaining myself. I'm a progressive who rejects the college PC hysteria. I think it's nauseating how college students will get butthurt by such insignificant crap like Halloween costumes or a stand up comedian's routine. They make huge generalizations about people as a result. The reason why is because they are young, naive adults. They need to experience the real world before they can fully understand political correctness.

Huh?

WTF???

Huh?
Everyone else gets it.

Listen, if it wasn't for Trump you'd be headed for a work camp in eight to sixteen years time and I'd be in there with you since I'm a tranny. Thanks for almost getting me chucked into a work camp you Hysterical PC thought thug.

according to The Weekly Standard via an article back in 2006.

Wow an article from a decade ago? Desperate much?

Why, has the guy's history changed in the last 10 years? This is about his radical views. And all of his past is ignored by the left.

Yes it has, his taxes are clean and parking tickets are taken care of.

The rest of the accusations are guilt by association. Council on American-Islamic Relations would support ANY muslim candidate.

Which is why CAIR cannot be trusted. And no, history never changes. It is what it is. Maybe a person can change, but their history remains the same. And what indications are there that he no longer embraces the anti-gay, anti-Jew or anti-white sentiments? He's not stupid enough to say it out loud. Unless he has openly supported gays or Jews, it's likely his opinion remains the same.

according to The Weekly Standard via an article back in 2006.

Wow an article from a decade ago? Desperate much?

Why, has the guy's history changed in the last 10 years? This is about his radical views. And all of his past is ignored by the left.

Yes it has, his taxes are clean and parking tickets are taken care of.

The rest of the accusations are guilt by association. Council on American-Islamic Relations would support ANY muslim candidate.

Which is why CAIR cannot be trusted. And no, history never changes. It is what it is. Maybe a person can change, but their history remains the same. And what indications are there that he no longer embraces the anti-gay, anti-Jew or anti-white sentiments? He's not stupid enough to say it out loud. Unless he has openly supported gays or Jews, it's likely his opinion remains the same.

CAIR is just a progressive hate group like the NAACP or ADL or NOW or LaRazza or Queer Nation Or SPLC

Forum List

Back