Keep In Mind.Clinton Donors Assumed Hillary Was Going To Win.You Think They Want Their Money Back?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cranky: :omg: :eek: I was thinking about this about a month ago, and yesterday Rush brought this us. We all know all of the major donors were giving the Clinton millions based on the assumption that they will be in power come 2017, and pretty much "Buying Into The Clinton Legacy".
:oops-28:
You think the phone has already started ringing from millionaires and billionaires from the other side of the planet? "Yo Bitch! You Lost!! We want our money back! Bitch !!!!!!
:slap:

:cranky: :omg: :eek: I was thinking about this about a month ago, and yesterday Rush brought this us. We all know all of the major donors were giving the Clinton millions based on the assumption that they will be in power come 2017, and pretty much "Buying Into The Clinton Legacy".
You think the phone has already started ringing from millionaires and billionaires from the other side of the planet? "Yo Bitch! You Lost!! We want our money back! Bitch !!!!!!
l just read that last line in the voice of the soup nazi. LOL
No oval office for you!

• Banned
l just read that last line in the voice of the soup nazi. LOL
No oval office for you!
and to Bill..."No More Young White Female Slaves For You" !!!!!!!

I was thinking about this on Tuesday night...and if THE CLINTON FOUNDATION donations will drop now that she can't peddle political favors.

We'll see.

THANK GOD SHE IS NOT POTUS!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back