'Keep An Eye On Diyala'

for example, you might think about eliminating sentences such as this from your cut and paste tirades to give them a greater chance of acceptability:

Patrick Ruffini is an online strategist dedicated to helping Republicans and conservatives achieve dominance in a networked era. He has seen American politics from every vantagepoint — as a campaign staffer, activist, and analyst.

How does that affect the facts? Town Hall is hardly a left wing publication Next you will say the video of the troops was shot in the basement of the White House with Karl Rove directing

Gioven the video was over six minutes I know you did not watch it. Typical for an open mided liberal defeatest

it only took me a moment to realize that it was a cut and paste and not your own words

what part of "you really are incapable of carrying on a discussion using your own words, aren't you?" did you not understand?

it only took me a moment to realize that it was a cut and paste and not your own words

what part of "you really are incapable of carrying on a discussion using your own words, aren't you?" did you not understand?

Being the terrorist supporter that you are, I knew you would not want to see and hear form the troops that say the surge is working

Being the terrorist supporter that you are, I knew you would not want to see and hear form the troops that say the surge is working

I do not support terrorists. I do enjoy exposing morons back home when I get the chance. Thank you for that.

no....most folks on here know that you are incapable of carrying on an intelligent conversation. This thread only serves to reinforce that perception.

I call them as I see them. You seem to bellow very well from the comfort of your computer

I have never said a single thing that would cause you to call me a traitor. and i daresay that you would not have the courage to do so face to face.

I. on the other hand, would have no difficulty in calling you a moron to your face and would welcome the opportunity to do so.

I have never said a single thing that would cause you to call me a traitor. and i daresay that you would not have the courage to do so face to face.

I. on the other hand, would have no difficulty in calling you a moron to your face and would welcome the opportunity to do so.

You are a traitor, and I would call it to your mug. You daily smear this country, the troops, your President, and defend and excuse the enemies of the US

You are a traitor, and I would call it to your mug. You daily smear this country, the troops, your President, and defend and excuse the enemies of the US

I have never smeared this country, our our troops, or defended or excused our enemies. never.

and when would you be coming to maine to put your money where your mouth is?

I have never smeared this country, our our troops, or defended or excused our enemies. never.

and when would you be coming to maine to put your money where your mouth is?

By your defense of the traitorous Dems who have smeared the troops, who are plotting to undermine the war, by yur never ending defense of terrorists - you are a traitor

I will take your money when Rudy take the White House and Republicans take back Congress

By your defense of the traitorous Dems who have smeared the troops, who are plotting to undermine the war, by yur never ending defense of terrorists - you are a traitor

I will take your money when Rudy take the White House and Republicans take back Congress

I know of no democrats who are traitors or who are plotting to undermine our country...and I have NEVER defended terrorists. You, sir, are a liar and a scoundrel and a coward.

I know of no democrats who are traitors or who are plotting to undermine our country...and I have NEVER defended terrorists. You, sir, are a liar and a scoundrel and a coward.

Murtha's slow bleed plan is undermining the war and the country

Murtha's slow bleed plan is undermining the war and the country

that is your opinion.... I disagree.... I think that getting out of Iraq will allow us to actually begin fighting the war against the terrorists who attacked us.

I think that the war in Iraq is undermining our country in profound ways

that is your opinion.... I disagree.... I think that getting out of Iraq will allow us to actually begin fighting the war against the terrorists who attacked us.

I think that the war in Iraq is undermining our country in profound ways

Well, the terrorists in Iraq hope you get your way. The Dems plan is like Ike pulling out of Europe after D-Day

Forum List

Back