Kayleigh McEnany schools reporters on the "smooth transfer of power"question.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany destroys the mainstream press reporters earlier today at 13:35.

THE WHITE HOUSE : White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany addresses reporters on timelines for pandemic vaccines, and other treatment variables, and comments on President Trump and his legal team's efforts to address possible 'voter irregularities' from the 2020 Presidential Election. - via Newsmax TV's live coverage .

Biden Classy Trump whiny.jpg

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany destroys the mainstream press reporters earlier today at 13:35.

THE WHITE HOUSE : White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany addresses reporters on timelines for pandemic vaccines, and other treatment variables, and comments on President Trump and his legal team's efforts to address possible 'voter irregularities' from the 2020 Presidential Election. - via Newsmax TV's live coverage .

She handles the White House Attack Corp better than any Press Secretary I can remember. She is smarter than all of them, makes quick work of them and takes no crap.

The American people, who voted for Trump overwhelmingly, will never consider Biden legitimate because of what the left and the Democrats did to Trump for 4 years. Payback will be a bitch for Biden.

Mac-inane-y couldn't "school" a puppy in potty training.

You'll show us how it is done when you become White House Press Secretary sugar?

Now go get your fuckin' shine box

You'll show us how it is done when you become White House Press Secretary sugar?

tRump's liars have ruined that job forever, Sweet Cheeks.

This is intriguing......

But I think we are ALL missing the Elephant in the room here.

If Biden gets into the WH, this will most certainly give China a HUGE boost.
In the grand scheme of things, I think we are witnessing a perfect storm in which things are aligning to propel China to a position of world dominance.

I think everything else is a sideshow......and the greatest impact on humanity is the rise of China and how this election and all that is happening is going to push China to a place that other nations may not be able to challenge or stop.

Anyone who claims that mail-in elections are fraudulent is either misinformed or a damned liar, as the many problem-free examples in the states that use this exclusively attests. She knows better, and so she falls into the damned liar category.

This is intriguing......

In the grand scheme of things, I think we are witnessing a perfect storm in which things are aligning to propel China to a position of world dominance.

I think everything else is a sideshow......and the greatest impact on humanity is the rise of China and how this election and all that is happening is going to push China to a place that other nations may not be able to challenge or stop.
A vote for Biden IS a vote for China, undoubtedly.
Fortunately the unprecedented support for Trump panicked the left's gurus and their criminal cheating and theft of the election will come back to bite them in the ass and many will wind up in federal prison.

This has been my view all along, that everything would be resolved in the Supreme Court and
this view has not changed at all but gotten stronger.
No one can look at the voluminous evidence of Biden voter fraud and come to any other honest
conclusion.
And the fact that Dominion and Smarttech have simply shut down their offices and dropped out of
sight is just more proof that I am correct.

Sidney Powell says affidavits that attest to cheating are coming into her office like they are coming
out of a "fire hose". This criminal conspiracy stretches beyond our borders and the FBI has been
monitoring Dominion for some time. A Dominion server has been obtained in Germany and the case for Trump will not lack for exculpatory evidence.

Frankly the people that insist that Biden has won the election are living in some sort of deranged dream world.

This is intriguing......

A vote for Biden IS a vote for China, undoubtedly.
Fortunately the unprecedented support for Trump panicked the left's gurus and their criminal cheating and theft of the election will come back to bite them in the ass and many will wind up in federal prison.

This has been my view all along, that everything would be resolved in the Supreme Court and
this view has not changed at all but gotten stronger.
No one can look at the voluminous evidence of Biden voter fraud and come to any other honest
conclusion.
And the fact that Dominion and Smarttech have simply shut down their offices and dropped out of
sight is just more proof that I am correct.

Sidney Powell says affidavits that attest to cheating are coming into her office like they are coming
out of a "fire hose". This criminal conspiracy stretches beyond our borders and the FBI has been
monitoring Dominion for some time. A Dominion server has been obtained in Germany and the case for Trump will not lack for exculpatory evidence.

Frankly the people that insist that Biden has won the election are living in some sort of deranged dream world.

But we must not forget that the Establishment DS is actually the power player behind the election fraud.

This group consists of Globalist loyal Elites who have the power and influence to change elections, and cover the tracks of those who did it for them.

Forum List

Back