Kavanaugh's all lady law clerks. He's lucky every single one looks like a model.

2740842_300.jpg

Kim Jackson

4886048-6256553-Megan_Lacy_seen_here_at_an_event_at_her_alma_mater_Hillsdale_Col-a-5_1539101083448.jpg

Megan Lacy

4886044-6256553-Shannon_Grammel_had_started_a_job_at_the_Justice_Department_s_Ci-a-8_1539101153296.jpg

Shannon Grammel

4886038-6256553-Sara_Nommensen_was_a_student_of_Kavanaugh_s_when_he_taught_at_Ha-a-7_1539101147846.jpg

Sara Nommensen

And these are Kavanaugh's previous law clerks:

ZjU2NmRiNjlkMiMvU2Q0cXQ3cHhRWlNSRHR4SVVTZTlESTlCZnV3PS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2twNGxldnQzaHJiMGF4b3pvdnF6YzRrbG81aWRvdmN2cDFyZWNrZ3ZjYnh1MXJ0aGE4YWZmbHZ1MzNieWFjZnIuanBn.jpg

That's what they look like at work. But you know these girls look totally different at night out on the town.

Wow,, what a lucky guy. And he's so fortunate to surround himself with such pretty girls. Every single one looking better than his wife.

When I see women in law, I think of Kagan and Sotomayor. Not these babes.

What coincidences. He needed four law clerks and they are all pretty young girls. First in a federal court and now in the Supreme Court. I wonder what the other Justice's clerks look like.

So is someone going to ask if I'm jealous?

Hell yea. The women I worked with for decades and none of them looked this good. Gee, I wonder how they thought I looked. Must of been good. I was asked for dates, but I always said I don't date the women I worked with. Wonder if he says that. After all, adultery is FINE for Republicans. Calling that wrong is a thing of the past.

They are young law clerks at the beginning of their careers, not at the end.

Glad to explain it for you.

deanrd is saying something here. Just can't figure out what ?

1. He's jealous because they are better looking than anything that would ever hang out with him.
2. He turns down women for dates.....he's gay.
3. He somehow thinks that Kavenaugh is sleeping with these women.
4. He needs glasses. They are nice, but not that nice.
5. He's a butthurt asswipe from the left who just can't keep his fucking mouth shut. So he hides in his mother's basement and farts out these OP's like people really care a single nanogram about what he has to say.
Kavanaugh wishes he was sleeping with those women. Believe it.

why ?

Because you said so ?

That is just left wing bullshit.
Do6N1qFXUAABsW9.jpg

I don't like every female Trump likes. I don't like the really young ones:

DpBGymuW4AI7bFG.jpg

It may be OK for the GOP,
but it's NOT OK for me.

deanrd is saying something here. Just can't figure out what ?

1. He's jealous because they are better looking than anything that would ever hang out with him.
2. He turns down women for dates.....he's gay.
3. He somehow thinks that Kavenaugh is sleeping with these women.
4. He needs glasses. They are nice, but not that nice.
5. He's a butthurt asswipe from the left who just can't keep his fucking mouth shut. So he hides in his mother's basement and farts out these OP's like people really care a single nanogram about what he has to say.
Kavanaugh wishes he was sleeping with those women. Believe it.

why ?

Because you said so ?

That is just left wing bullshit.
Do6N1qFXUAABsW9.jpg

I don't like every female Trump likes. I don't like the really young ones:

DpBGymuW4AI7bFG.jpg

It may be OK for the GOP,
but it's NOT OK for me.

Oh, but it IS OK for you to imply that Kavanaugh's female law clerks only got the job because they were attractive and the fact that they graduated with honors from some of the best law schools in the United States had nothing to do with it? You're rather creepy, R-Derp! You don't see women for their achievements...to you they're objects.

2740842_300.jpg

Kim Jackson

4886048-6256553-Megan_Lacy_seen_here_at_an_event_at_her_alma_mater_Hillsdale_Col-a-5_1539101083448.jpg

Megan Lacy

4886044-6256553-Shannon_Grammel_had_started_a_job_at_the_Justice_Department_s_Ci-a-8_1539101153296.jpg

Shannon Grammel

4886038-6256553-Sara_Nommensen_was_a_student_of_Kavanaugh_s_when_he_taught_at_Ha-a-7_1539101147846.jpg

Sara Nommensen

ZjU2NmRiNjlkMiMvU2Q0cXQ3cHhRWlNSRHR4SVVTZTlESTlCZnV3PS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2twNGxldnQzaHJiMGF4b3pvdnF6YzRrbG81aWRvdmN2cDFyZWNrZ3ZjYnh1MXJ0aGE4YWZmbHZ1MzNieWFjZnIuanBn.jpg

That's what they look like at work. But you know these girls look totally different at night out on the town.

Wow,, what a lucky guy. And he's so fortunate to surround himself with such pretty girls. Every single one looking better than his wife.

What coincidences. He needed four law clerks and they are all pretty young girls. First in a federal court and now in the Supreme Court. I wonder what the other Justice's clerks look like.

Hell yea. The women I worked with for decades and none of them looked this good. Gee, I wonder how they thought I looked. Must of been good. I was asked for dates, but I always said I don't date the women I worked with. Wonder if he says that. After all, adultery is FINE for Republicans. Calling that wrong is a thing of the past.

Lol. Stop sniffing glue. Yer AFU.

2740842_300.jpg

Kim Jackson

Megan Lacy

Shannon Grammel

Sara Nommensen

I'm sure his wife is delighted.

2740842_300.jpg

Kim Jackson

Megan Lacy

Shannon Grammel

Sara Nommensen

All of our employees are women and my wife hired them all

She'd be the first to tell you that having attractive employees is good for business

why all women and no men clerks? Seems discriminatory?

Because he has a long history of promoting women lawyers? Gee, wonder why that wasn't stressed when you liberals were smearing him as an abuser of women?

Few, if any, were saying he was an abuser of women once he got out of school, and stopped his binge drinking, and basically.... grew up.

But lying about his youth and his heavy heavy blackout level of drinking, was disqualifying.... along with his stances on the patriot act, government power over the individual rights, and stances on corporation rights over the rights of the individual

Because he has a long history of promoting women lawyers? Gee, wonder why that wasn't stressed when you liberals were smearing him as an abuser of women?

Few, if any, were saying he was an abuser of women once he got out of school, and stopped his binge drinking, and basically.... grew up.

But lying about his youth and his heavy heavy blackout level of drinking, was disqualifying.... along with his stances on the patriot act, government power over the individual rights, and stances on corporation rights over the rights of the individual

For a young man who continually got straight As, where in the hell did he find time for binge drinking?

Few, if any, were saying he was an abuser of women once he got out of school,

Few were saying it when he was in HS.

only seems to be one complaint along those lines to date.

Ford

2740842_300.jpg

Kim Jackson

Megan Lacy

Shannon Grammel

Sara Nommensen

Possibly. Why not?

"Heavy heavy blackout level drinking? When was that ever proven? He drank beer back when he was in college! Most of the people I knew in college drank beer! Since when does that disqualify you from a job 36 years later when your entire professional life has been exemplary?

"Heavy heavy blackout level drinking? When was that ever proven? He drank beer back when he was in college! Most of the people I knew in college drank beer! Since when does that disqualify you from a job 36 years later when your entire professional life has been exemplary?

Since lefties have gotten so soulless that they are willing to say ANYTHING, and stand by it, if there is a chance it might stick, no matter the fact that they reveal themselves to be completely full of shit and not worthy or credibility or respect.

Forum List

Back