Katy Perry on Manchester bombing No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co exist

the-reality-of-coexist.png

Katy Perry on Manchester Bombing: 'No Barriers, No Borders, We All Just Need to Co-Exist'

Pop megastar Katy Perry made an impassioned plea for people to “co-exist” and said that “barriers” or “borders” could detract from that goal in an interview following the terrorist bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, U.K. on Monday night that claimed the lives of at least 22 people and injured dozens of others.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a dumb bitch, leading her little followers right into their own suicide mission while this rich little bitch can hide away, get armed body guards to cart her around everywhere she needs to go. She doesn't need to walk anywhere or take a bus anywhere.
I agree there is no one on this planet more delusional and stupid than this idiot. Ripley should list her as the number one dumbest person on planet.

Katy Perry on Manchester Bombing: 'No Barriers, No Borders, We All Just Need to Co-Exist'

Pop megastar Katy Perry made an impassioned plea for people to “co-exist” and said that “barriers” or “borders” could detract from that goal in an interview following the terrorist bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, U.K. on Monday night that claimed the lives of at least 22 people and injured dozens of others.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a dumb bitch, leading her little followers right into their own suicide mission while this rich little bitch can hide away, get armed body guards to cart her around everywhere she needs to go. She doesn't need to walk anywhere or take a bus anywhere.
I wonder does she live in a mansion with walls, security,body guards? You first bitch, you first.

Katy Perry completes $18-million deal for developer Cody Leibel's Beverly Crest home

What a dumb bitch, leading her little followers right into their own suicide mission while this rich little bitch can hide away, get armed body guard to cart her around her everywhere she needs to go. She doesn't need to walk anywhere or take a bus anywhere.

Shut up I like her ....she made me laugh over this and the fall out was a classic

^^^^^Exhibit A of shallow adults

What a dumb bitch, leading her little followers right into their own suicide mission while this rich little bitch can hide away, get armed body guard to cart her around her everywhere she needs to go. She doesn't need to walk anywhere or take a bus anywhere.

Shut up I like her ....she made me laugh over this and the fall out was a classic

Who me?

Who me?

Has there ever been a pussy you didn't blindly defend?

Who me?

No he's referring to his own reflection in the mirror. The liberal minds see themselves as others they enjoy insulting. behind keyboards only , you know kinda ANTIFA style no balls and no guts unless with a crowd of their own.

Who me?

Why what's wrong with her now?

I would like to see her to do a free concert in Mosul and let see if she feel the same way afterwards, and do the concert with local security providing all the security she needs!

Who me?

She's a dingbat that children look up too. Her message of live and let live is hypocritical considering her army of bodyguards.

Who me?

No he's referring to his own reflection in the mirror. The liberal minds see themselves as others they enjoy insulting. behind keyboards only , you know kinda ANTIFA style no balls and no guts unless with a crowd of their own.

I will never get him, I will trash female posters if they post stupid shit, but at the end of the day I will make it up to them ... Nothing personal

But with him yes it is personal..

:(

Who me?

She's a dingbat that children look up too. Her message of live and let live is hypocritical considering her army of bodyguards.

For once I agree imagine that she's protected while others below her little economic status don't have that security , they just have themselves and the nearest cop

Who me?

I will never get him, I will trash female posters if they post stupid shit, but at the end of the day I will make it up to them ... Nothing personal

but I do have to agree with him on her. . I know I know you like her but still LOL>

Who me?

Maybe so but she is talented ..

Good songs , sounds like 80s pop rock

Who me?

but I do have to agree with him on her. . I know I know you like her but still LOL>

She would be a fun girl to party with if I was in my 20s again ....

Forum List

Back