***"Katy, bar the door!"*** AJC poll: Hillary Clinton has slim lead over Donald Trump in Georgia !!!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
***"Katy, bar the door!"*** AJC poll: Hillary Clinton has slim lead over Donald Trump in Georgia !!!
Democrat Hillary Clinton has built a slim lead over Donald Trump in Georgia after one of the worst weeks of the Republican’s campaign, according to a new Atlanta Journal-Constitution poll.

The poll released Friday shows Clinton at 44 percent and Trump at 40 percent, within the poll’s margin of error. It is the latest showing a close race between the two candidates in Georgia, a state that has voted for the GOP nominee since 1996.

presaug.gif

AJC poll: Hillary Clinton has slim lead over Donald Trump in Georgia | Political Insider blog
http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/0...n-has-slim-lead-over-donald-trump-in-georgia/
Ga is only 53% white based on 2015 population estimates, with 30% of that being black, 9+% being hispanic. It wouldn't surprise me at all if enough white women say fuck TRUMP = Hillary!!!!

Could you clowns condense all these "poll" thread into one? I mean really, it's getting tiresome wading through the crap

Could you clowns condense all these "poll" thread into one? I mean really, it's getting tiresome wading through the crap
Oh yea I forgot you Repugs, Tea Maggot coalition dickheads only like the polls when that Orange Baboon is ahead:laugh:

You fucks nominated this cocksucker to run , now deal with the consequences, you don't like the polls, nominate a better candidate, and not some racist piece of shit..

Latest poll out of Arizona has Clinton up by 3!!:happy-1:

Oh yea I forgot you Repugs, Tea Maggot coalition dickheads only like the polls when that Orange Baboon is ahead:laugh:

You fucks nominated this cocksucker to run , now deal with the consequences, you don't like the polls, nominate a better candidate, and not some racist piece of shit..

Latest poll out of Arizona has Clinton up by 3!!:happy-1:

Yawn The Big Yanker bloviates

It must suck having to see Donald losing in just about every poll out there. We should make up a thread on polling in Oklahoma. There is one state that The Donald is still winning big. Surpise!!!!!!!!!!

Democrat Hillary Clinton has built a slim lead over Donald Trump in Georgia after one of the worst weeks of the Republican’s campaign, according to a new Atlanta Journal-Constitution poll.

The poll released Friday shows Clinton at 44 percent and Trump at 40 percent, within the poll’s margin of error. It is the latest showing a close race between the two candidates in Georgia, a state that has voted for the GOP nominee since 1996.

presaug.gif

AJC poll: Hillary Clinton has slim lead over Donald Trump in Georgia | Political Insider blog
Ga is only 53% white based on 2015 population estimates, with 30% of that being black, 9+% being hispanic. It wouldn't surprise me at all if enough white women say fuck TRUMP = Hillary!!!!

I was going to post this, but you beat me to it. This election is over. Time for the Dems to start concentrating on the Senate and House. I never would have believed that the House could actually be in play, but I'm starting to think that there is a chance.

It must suck having to see Donald losing in just about every poll out there. We should make up a thread on polling in Oklahoma. There is one state that The Donald is still winning big. Surpise!!!!!!!!!!

It's three months until the election and left loons are masturbating over polls.....sad

It's three months until the election and left loons are masturbating over polls.....sad

If it wasn't Donald Trump I wouldn't be so convinced that this is over. The problem for The Donald is that those who have finally decided to go with Hillary are not going to suddenly change their mind and switch to Trump. The man is a lunatic and people are finally seeing this. Good luck with the Senate and House because you guys are going to need it.

If it wasn't Donald Trump I wouldn't be so convinced that this is over. The problem for The Donald is that those who have finally decided to go with Hillary are not going to suddenly change their mind and switch to Trump. The man is a lunatic and people are finally seeing this. Good luck with the Senate and House because you guys are going to need it.

Yeah ok....zzzzzzzzzzz and be sure and keep posting polls......three months before an election lol

Each day brings the election closer. And, thus far, each day has produced Trump gaffes that have alienated even more of the voters. That is not a winning campaign strategy.

We saw in 2012 that the polls were a pretty good reflection of the direction of the election. I think that we are seeing the same now.

de·ni·al
dəˈnīəl/
noun
  1. the action of declaring something to be untrue.
    "she shook her head in denial"
    synonyms: contradiction, refutation, rebuttal, repudiation, disclaimer; More

Sigh....annoying you are

Forum List

Back