Karmic Justice; Black Lawn Mowing Kid Now Has Five Times as Much Bidness Since Neighbor Called Cops

That young man is destined for a life of well-deserved wealth.
What makes you think that?
Because he is willing to work his ass off.
What makes you think he does that? What kid didn't mow some lawns for side money? Just because hes mowing lawns, doesn't mean he's going to be wealthy.
He's mowing lawns in record heat this summer is not impressive to you?

You have some serious bias going on there, bubba.

I would keep an eye on that kid; if he avoids the gangs and drugs I bet he will be a very successful young man.

Lol, this is just hilarious. Some nitwit neighbor called the cops on this ahrd working black kid, but lo and behold; now he h as five times the bidness he had before!

God is just, lolol.

Ohio 12-year-old's mowing business takes off after neighbor calls police

1530713082731.jpg

That's awesome! Good kids need to be rewarded for their good work. It's as simple as that. Wish he lived near me, I'd hire him in a second!

He got him a Stihl blower now! :iyfyus.jpg:

Props fer puttin' "bidness" in the title. :D

Last edited:
Lets say we have a young person who makes average money for his life span, and right now that is around$50k annually.

Lets say he saves $450 a month, roughly 10% of his earnings.

After 40 years, he will have accumulated $1,054,629.94

I would bet good money that kid is saving a lot more than 10% of his earnings from mowing and will likely save till he retires in about 50 years.

Lol, this is just hilarious. Some nitwit neighbor called the cops on this ahrd working black kid, but lo and behold; now he h as five times the bidness he had before!

God is just, lolol.

Ohio 12-year-old's mowing business takes off after neighbor calls police

1530713082731.jpg
So much for the "Americans are racist" mantra pushed by the left.

Good point.
They are racist, exploiting the money mongering maleducation of this poor child, likely the descendant of SLAVES, he should have money just given to him for the legacy of slavery that still stunts his ambitions and drive! (channeling Michael Moore, lol)

Lets say we have a young person who makes average money for his life span, and right now that is around$50k annually.

I would bet good money that kid is saving a lot more than 10% of his earnings from mowing and will likely save till he retires in about 50 years.

That's a lot to take away from very little information, and about a kid. ;)

That's a lot to take away from very little information, and about a kid. ;)

He is being very optimistic and hopeful for another person.

It is commendable.

He’d better cherish the work because it won’t be long before he’s underbid by illegal immigrants who send the money back to their familia en Mexico where it’s worth more.
Who will in turn be underbid by a newly arrived illegal.

Pretty soon you'll be getting your lawn care for a burrito wrapped in tin foil.

Forum List

Back