Karma Is A B...Well, You Know: Former Notre Dame Professor Who Said, “Damn the Unvaccinated” Dies Two Weeks After Receiving 3rd Covid Shot

THAT is the key point right there. Biden and his Gestapo should not have the right to FORCE everyone to get the vaccines. It should be a matter of discussion between someone and their doctor to see what is best for them!
Yep. I got the vaccine. I believe it helps the overwhelming majority. But there are MANY "coincidences" that have a lot of people wondering.

I think some of the anti-vacciers are just plain nuts, but NOBODY has the right to FORCE anyone else to take something they haven't chosen, on their own, to take.

A former Notre Dame professor who routinely attacked unvaccinated people as “selfish” passed away after she received her 3rd Covid vaccine.

67-year-old Karen Croake Heisler received her first Pfizer Covid jab on January 13, 2021.

After getting the 3rd shot Heisler began having complications. Instead of blaming the shot he cursed the unvaccinated.

The reason he cursed the unvaccinated was because the hospital was filled with COVID-19 patients. Heisler made the assumption that every one of them were un-vaccinated patients, although he had no evidence to support his belief.

Why didn't his cardiologist attempt to send him to another hospital?

- Cardiologist / heart problems reported with the vaccine.

It was neither the unvaccinated nor COVID-19 that caused Heisler's health condition that eventually resulted in his death. It was already known complications of the vaccine.

Americans see cases like this then look at Dementia Joe mandating vaccines for everyone....except Congress, illegals, Unions, etc... & justifiably have reservations about obeying Biden's edicts.

People don't understand the Florida Situation for hospital beds----it has never been like anywhere else. I found this out years ago, when my husbands uncle died ......we took him to the ER.........he had to wait with dozens of other people on gurneys out in the hallways till the next day to even get a room.

Same went when my husband had his heart attack...where I live they have two hospitals very close to one another. We were new to the area so I had the ambulance chose which hospital to go to. What a mistake. We wound up in a hospital that sees a lot of medicaid/medicare patients----We went and they were stacking patients in the hall and corridors on gurneys and leaving them there for days. He got a room, but I think it was because he had better insurance than others. The other hospital that we didn't go to, didn't have this issue. Nor does the another hospital in an adjacent county that we drive out of way to go to. If you have an emergency in Florida---all hospitals aren't the same. Be especially careful during Snowbird season which this year, the snowbirds never really went home.

These vaccines are a work in progress.

Common sense tells us that for some people, these vaccines could possibly be a mortal threat.

It is a real shame that some pro-vaccine people are so cocksure that they know everything there is to know about these vaccines.

I join others in offering my condolences to that university professor's family.

Let's not talk about "karma."

No one will ever know what ACTUALLY killed her. Medical people often disagree on the cause of death.

During the last two years of this unbelievable virus tragedy, some people on both sides of this vaccine controversy have acted and spoken horribly, and they should all be ashamed of themselves.

This story is an excellent example of how choosing to not be vaccinated isn’t just a personal decision.

If y’all are clogging up the hospital systems because y’all got COVID when a lot of y’all could have avoided it, then it’s impacting everyone else who does need those hospital resources.
The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting it, or spreading it. We have known that for months.

1633703880521.jpeg

A former Notre Dame professor who routinely attacked unvaccinated people as “selfish” passed away after she received her 3rd Covid vaccine.

67-year-old Karen Croake Heisler received her first Pfizer Covid jab on January 13, 2021.

After getting the 3rd shot Heisler began having complications. Instead of blaming the shot he cursed the unvaccinated.

The reason he cursed the unvaccinated was because the hospital was filled with COVID-19 patients. Heisler made the assumption that every one of them were un-vaccinated patients, although he had no evidence to support his belief.

Why didn't his cardiologist attempt to send him to another hospital?

- Cardiologist / heart problems reported with the vaccine.

It was neither the unvaccinated nor COVID-19 that caused Heisler's health condition that eventually resulted in his death. It was already known complications of the vaccine.

Americans see cases like this then look at Dementia Joe mandating vaccines for everyone....except Congress, illegals, Unions, etc... & justifiably have reservations about obeying Biden's edicts.

Hogwash!

She had a personal cardiologist, trying to admit her in to the hospital, but he told her she had to go the emergency room route, the hospital was filled with covid patients and they would not let him, admit his patient due to it.....

She obviously had a known heart condition, not from the booster shot 3 weeks earlier....

Makes sense on why she was always so concerned about the unvaccinated.... And low and behold, she could not be admitted in to the hospital by her doctor, because of all the unvaccinated covid patients unnecessarily taking up hospital rooms, and had to wait hours in the ER..... :(

And geez, all these right wing articles, simply off of a tweet. Is this really news?

I know it is anecdotal, but the complications associated with the vaccine are not being reported.
My aunt had knee replacement last year, and then got the vaccine late this month.

She had no complications and was recovering well from the surgery.
However ... Two days after receiving the vaccine, she developed a septic infection in the her knee.
Day before yesterday, they amputated mid-thigh, and we are thankful it didn't get all the way to the hip.

I am not a doctor, so I don't know all of what could be involved.
All I know is that she was fine before the vaccine, and now she's missing a leg.

Talk to your doctors, and make sure you know the risks.
Don't do anything because some nit-wit is pressuring you into something.​

You apparently do not know what a septic infection is.

Here, let me help you:

In Pa the numbers are actually higher:

97% Of COVID Deaths, 95% Of Hospitalizations And 94% Of Cases Are Among Unvaccinated Pennsylvanians​

Despite these numbers, the fact is Heisler did not die because of COVID-19. He died of complications (heart) from the vaccine and his doctor's incompetence - not sending him to another hospital.
His? Female!

I spent three days in the hospital this week. One day for an abscessed umbilical hernia and the other two for internal bleeding from which I could have died. According to some of you nitwits, it must have been due to the COVID I had in late August after getting the vaccination in May.

Never mind that I have has this small umbilical hernia for years, and was caused by abdominal fluid being trapped in the hernia. As part of the treatment I had the abdominal fluid drained and the needle used to insert the drain poked a blood vessel in my abdominal wall causing me to bleed internally.

I know it was COVID despite what my doctors said.

I’m far less likely to do so.
Lol, you haven't heard? For a couple of months now, they have been saying the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading covid. The only difference is I know I won't get any health problems in the future from it. Oh and if you do, you're on your own. You cannot sue the pharmaceutical companies over it.

Lol, you haven't heard? For a couple of months now, they have been saying the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading covid. The only difference is I know I won't get any health problems in the future from it. Oh and if you do, you're on your own. You cannot sue the pharmaceutical companies over it.
No, that’s not what they’re saying. You do t know what you’re talking about.

Have you had COVID?

I believe I did in December 2019. Felt like hell for about 2 weeks and so did everyone at my drinking hole.
Very doubtful. I can’t tell you how many people I’ve known that think they had it before everyone else. They’re always wrong.

You are at much higher risk of something bad happening to you than me.

Forum List

Back