Karma Is A B...Well, You Know: Former Notre Dame Professor Who Said, “Damn the Unvaccinated” Dies Two Weeks After Receiving 3rd Covid Shot

Not that different. The Flu is a coronavirus as well. It’s also a good example that we’ve never made a successful coronavirus vaccines, hence why the flu is still around.
We’ve never needed to make a successful coronavirus vaccine.

Influenza is not coronavirus. You guys seem to be getting dumber.

Karen Croake Heisler, 67, a longtime former South Bend resident, passed away Sunday, September 19, 2021, at Orlando (Florida) Regional Medical Center due to cancer-related complications.
If Republicans couldn't lie...they'd be MUTE

Fucking lying Republicans

The person in the OP died of cancer

That’s what myocarditis is. A few per 100,000. Guess what the odds of bad outcomes from COVID are?

Several orders of magnitude higher.
Do you honestly think that you will convince someone here to take the injections if they have already made up their minds to decline?

That’s what myocarditis is. A few per 100,000. Guess what the odds of bad outcomes from COVID are?

Several orders of magnitude higher.
Lol, what gets me is a couple years ago liberals were against big pharma. But now you totally trust them after they got an order that they cannot be sued and after saying you wouldn't trust the Trump vaccine. Now a demented old man tells you to take it, not only you trip over yourself to get it. You also demand everyone else get it. You're a dumbass, the vaccine doesn't work. You can get it as easy as me. You can give it to someone, just as easy as me. I have over a 99% survival rate, just like you. But the only difference is I won't get any health problems, you could and if you do. Enjoy paying for your own doctor bills, I'll keep my money.

You loons are telling the lies. There are treatments that cure covid but liberals deny them.
Basically anytime anyone tells you they can cure with vitamins and minerals, they’re a huckster.

You guys can’t figure out who knows what they’re talking about and who is just telling you what you want to hear.

Forum List

Back