Karl Rove: "Beyond me why trump held onto doc....no legal authority

Winco said:

You RWI's are ALL over the spectrum on this.
1). trump has every right
2). Obama took millions of pages (although he actually didn't, NARA did)
3) trump did nothing wrong, but Obama did.
4) rinse and repeat.

Where did I say that? Just like every liberal...you make shit up in your head & believe it to be true.

Winco said:

You RWI's are ALL over the spectrum on this.
1). trump has every right
2). Obama took millions of pages (although he actually didn't, NARA did)
3) trump did nothing wrong, but Obama did.
4) rinse and repeat.

Where did I say that? Just like every liberal...you make shit up in your head & believe it to be true.
Trump is a criminal.

Because the statutes say he can.

That 1978 law “lays out detailed requirements for how the archivist is to administer the records, handle privilege claims, make the records public, and impose restrictions on access,” they added. “Notably, it doesn’t address the process by which a former president’s records are physically to be turned over to the archivist, or set any deadline, leaving this matter to be negotiated between the archivist and the former president.”

The two wrote that once the DOJ and FBI were satisfied after Trump agreed to their additional padlock to be installed on the Mar-a-Lago storage room where the former president kept the documents, the two agencies should have “sought a less intrusive” way to see the documents than a search warrant and an FBI raid.

Did Reagan ever take documents and hide them?

Trump loves revenge.
Who in their right mind would want a man sitting in the WH who allows top secret compartmentalized information open to adversarial spying?

Who knows what damage has been done to b the nation's security due to his incompetence. The greatest motivator for trump is money. I bet he was planning on selling some of the secrets.

trump was not president when the FBI negotiated for months trying to get the classifed information back. They should have put his fat ass in jail a long time ago.

Who in their right mind would want a man sitting in the WH who allows top secret compartmentalized information open to adversarial spying?

Who knows what damage has been done to b the nation's security due to his incompetence. The greatest motivator for trump is money. I bet he was planning on selling some of the secrets.

trump was not president when the FBI negotiated for months trying to get the classifed information back. They should have put his fat ass in jail a long time ago.

Have you ever read the Richard Branson interview about his lunch with Trump?

He was thrilled that Americans wanted a businessman for president, but not this businessman. Trump talked about revenge the whole time.

Obama turned all his documents over to the National Archives who maintains them

Trump stashed them in his basement
obama allowed top secret to sit on a server in some basement…that is IG. said was less secure then google

What is the motivation for anyone to hold onto classified documents? Especially when that person can hardly read.

Revenge maybe.. or maybe he intended to sell them as presidential memorabilia.

I've been saying since this first happened, it had better be good. This was a huge risk to take, especially considering the emotional condition of the orange holy warriors.

You Nazis are exposed
1661785988464.png

Forum List

Back