Karl Rove Attacking Elizabeth Warren

:razz:

:razz: yeah. it is above me and beyond my reach.

It is if you couldn't see I was mocking the OWS morons. :lol:

OWS morons are peole too. Entitled to all the rights that the Constitution guarantees. It is attitudes like that that George the III held. I guess I would't want to be there. So have fun while it lasts.
So, you fucked up, and it's MY fault. :lol:

I never said the OWN morons aren't people. I never said they don't have the right to assemble and make their views known. I have said they don't have the right to break the law and not face the consequences.

So, it looks like your George III comparison is full of crap.

It is if you couldn't see I was mocking the OWS morons. :lol:

OWS morons are peole too. Entitled to all the rights that the Constitution guarantees. It is attitudes like that that George the III held. I guess I would't want to be there. So have fun while it lasts.

I never said the OWN morons aren't people. I never said they don't have the right to assemble and make their views known. I have said they don't have the right to break the law and not face the consequences.

Actually I am doing fine through no fault of yours. I do see rather oppressive circumstances for others though and you may or not have some blame in that.

Damn KKKapitalists! How DARE they not give us stuff for free?! :evil:
Bunch of brats that subscribe to the Maynard G. Krebs doctrine...

WORK?!!? :eek::eek:

Bob_Denver_Beatnik_DobyGillis_Mayna.jpg

Running back to "daddy" dave, heh? I thought so called true blue conservatives were supposed to have bravado?

link, please?

Elizabeth Warren is a champion of the poor and middle class. Therefore, 99%ers should love her and 1%ers should hate her. It's as simple as that...

no, you're as simple as that.

some of us require just a bit more info.

How about Scott Brown has proven to be a bought and paid for speculator/energy gopher boy and anyone is preferable.

Elizabeth Warren is a champion of the poor and middle class. Therefore, 99%ers should love her and 1%ers should hate her. It's as simple as that...

Are you too fucking stupid to find it on your own?
YOU made the claim; he asked that you support it; and all you do is call him stupid.

That is classic projection.

And lame.

gee, since i asked you for YOUR fucking opinion, in which of the many publications that you're published in do you suggest i look, clitwhistle?

gee, since i asked you for YOUR fucking opinion, in which of the many publications that you're published in do you suggest i look, clitwhistle?

del, you don't like Elizabeth Warren. You probably think she's just a carpetbagger in your state. Therefore, what could I possibly say, or point you to, that would change your mind? Personally, I don't care what you think of her. However, in my mind she's a great American patriot. I've been reading her writings for years. As you know, such things are in the eye of the beholder...

del, you don't like Elizabeth Warren. You probably think she's just a carpetbagger in your state. Therefore, what could I possibly say, or point you to, that would change your mind? Personally, I don't care what you think of her. However, in my mind she's a great American patriot. I've been reading her writings for years. As you know, such things are in the eye of the beholder...

i don't know, since for some reason you refuse to say anything beyond platitudes.

*shrug*

i imagine i'll just gather up my pluck and endeavor to persevere.

i don't know, since for some reason you refuse to say anything beyond platitudes.

*shrug*

Is this grind night? I mostly like you when you aren't being an obnoxious prick. Since you don't seem too big on research, maybe this little article will enlighten you a little...

Who Is Elizabeth Warren And Why Does The Establishment Fear Her | The Moderate Voice

*shrug*

Is this grind night? I mostly like you when you aren't being an obnoxious prick. Since you don't seem too big on research, maybe this little article will enlighten you a little...

Who Is Elizabeth Warren And Why Does The Establishment Fear Her | The Moderate Voice

are you incapable of expressing your own thoughts and opinions?

never mind.

Actually I am doing fine through no fault of yours.
I agree, if by "doing fine" you mean "unable to recognize sarcasm". :clap2:
I do see rather oppressive circumstances for others though and you may or not have some blame in that.
Gee, I'm sure I'd remember if I'd oppressed anybody. Especially the smelly OWS morons shitting in the park.

The article is poorly written. It shows no examples of anyone actually "fearing" her.

What a load of left wing crap.

We can always count on you for providing nothing useful.

Found those bombers yet.

Fraud.

Last edited:

The article is poorly written. It shows no examples of anyone actually "fearing" her.

Found those bombers yet.

Fraud.

Where you expecting her to pull a gun on someone...?

She's far closer to being a 1%er than a 99%er...unless most 99%ers have multi-million-dollar homes. :lol:

And she has been sleeping with the legal industry since day 1.

That, along with her money, really qualifies her to know peoples issues.

Being a bankruptcy attorney (for a little while) does not mean crapp.

She a crusader.

Found those bombers yet.

Fraud.

Where you expecting her to pull a gun on someone...?

Are you smoking pot (again) ?

Where you.....????

I'll assume you mean "Were you....".

The article says she is feared. They present no evidence that such fear exists.

Forum List

Back