Karine Jean Pierre: election denier

Biden's own propaganda secretary is an election denier, denying not only the legitimacy of the 2016 presidential election, but also the legitimacy of the 2018 gubernatorial election in Georgia. She's a serial conspiracy theorist. AND SHE HAS NO EXCUSE FOR IT.

I can't imagine how long Brandon's handlers are going to put up with this just because she is gay, Haitian and of course black.

I can't imagine how long Brandon's handlers are going to put up with this just because she is gay, Haitian and of course black.

It seems like there aren't many people willing to humiliate themselves shilling for this fascist administration and the pedophile who runs it. Jen Psaki was a Russian spy, and Karine Jean-Pierre is just plain dumb. I can't imagine voluntarily working for a man who has been credibly accused of pedophilic incest by his own daughter.

She's a traitor and an insurrectionist. A gulag is what she deserves.

Biden's own propaganda secretary is an election denier, denying not only the legitimacy of the 2016 presidential election, but also the legitimacy of the 2018 gubernatorial election in Georgia. She's a serial conspiracy theorist. AND SHE HAS NO EXCUSE FOR IT.

Democrat Voter Fraud and Ballot rigging is the real threat to Voting Rights.
KJP is another lying far left extremist Democrat.

A reporter should as ask KJP why she is working for a racist Democrat like Joe Biden who stated that he did not want his children to go to a desegregated school because it would be like a "racial jungle".

A reporter should as ask KJP why she is working for a racist Democrat like Joe Biden who stated that he did not want his children to go to a desegregated school because it would be like a "racial jungle".

I think she has a humiliation fetish. She gets off on working under a guy who's been accused of pedophilia and incest by his own daughter.

It is clear that the Russians interfered in our elections in 2016 and in favor of Trump. Whether this was the only reason that she lost is something we will never know. In 2018, Kemp was the state official who oversaw elections even though he was running. He should have recused himself as he made several decisions including one that knocked thousands off the voting rolls.

Forum List

Back