Kari Lake Wraps Up Trial With No Clear Evidence to Overturn Election

They certainly are trolls. Why do you say they are “paid”? Who would pay such morons, who really only discredit themselves and all they support?

Well Mike Lindell vouched for him. Isn't that enough?

Thanks for reminding me of how much you fuckers hate that man.

Every time one of you leftist vermin takes an off topic shot at "the one that got away" -- the man who escaped your slave plantation filthy leftist cesspool and overcame addiction and made himself a multi millionaire and gave jobs to thousands of people -- well, I just have to go to his web site and buy some more of his great products to donate to disabled Veterans.

Mike Lindell thanks you. Disabled Midwest Veterans who will receive the brand new warm and cozy bathrobes I just bought thank you.

Now you and Hunter just go on and fire up that crack pipe in honor of "the one that got away".

Thanks for reminding me of how much you fuckers hate that man.

Every time one of you leftist vermin takes an off topic shot at "the one that got away" -- the man who escaped your slave plantation filthy leftist cesspool and overcame addiction and made himself a multi millionaire and gave jobs to thousands of people -- well, I just have to go to his web site and buy some more of his great products to donate to disabled Veterans.

Mike Lindell thanks you. Disabled Midwest Veterans who will receive the brand new warm and cozy bathrobes I just bought thank you.

Now you and Hunter just go on and fire up that crack pipe in honor of "the one that got away".

If you can`t hate a person who tried to steal an election, just who can you hate? Mike Pillow earned the hatred.

If you can`t hate a person who tried to steal an election, just who can you hate? Mike Pillow earned the hatred.

Great statement about the value of hate to the leftist cult.

Keep hating. It's good for you.

And when it's all you've got..................................

Well, just keep hating.

This is from Progs who destroy their own for not being far left enough. Unlike lying Progs who only just want this or that and keep it saying it over enough decades where the world is now upside down, Republican voters believe it is time for some calm for a while. People that do not realize wickedness are part of it. No matter what views they have.

This was an easy to win office for the Republicans. They owned the Senate elections for years. The funny thing is, the Republican party likely will not ask themselves what changed?

Arizona had a Senator that they long supported (granted I do not know why). He was attacked by a man with mental health issues with a really lame insult. (while I was no fan of McCain I wouldn't attack his war service).

This man who did this dodged the war himself (though I do not blame him for that). You don't do that. The people of Arizona decided they wanted none of what that person represents.

Trump lost these elections.

CF7E6AD7-6D44-4922-BBA9-99EC6B8479BF.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Right. More proof that you’re dishonest.

Already responded to it. And still zero evidence of laughing. Just a dismissal. If you thought you were making a point, you need to realize you aren’t familiar with that whole “thinking” thing. Sadly for you, it shows.
So you never managed to figure it out. Pretty sad. It wasn't complicated. How embarrassing for you.

Forum List

Back