Kari Lake is beginning to look crazy.

You’re beginning to look worried.

Kari Lake terrifies Dems because she so easily destroys them when a microphone is in front of her, and you all have no answer. Hence why the Dem wouldn’t even debate her and just had to rely on stealing the election she was running.

Nope. The problem is this.

8E9E5250-B2CE-4447-8009-B143A33DDB8D.gif

Loser.

Oh, look. SavannahMann finally shared her cutest video with us.

Is it me or is she a bit young to be using this board?

I wish you all would make up your minds. In some threads I’m apparently gay. In others I’m supposedly Trans. Now I’m a little girl instead of an old man.

Can you all get together and decide what pathetic insult you morons are going to use? It’s getting confusing for the readers.

I wish you all would make up your minds. In some threads I’m apparently gay. In others I’m supposedly Trans. Now I’m a little girl instead of an old man.

Can you all get together and decide what pathetic insult you morons are going to use? It’s getting confusing for the readers.

I don't think it's keeping anyone awake nights.

How about telling the media you are tired of being treated like an idiot?

She could be, but it's also possible that she completely committed to the rigged election farce without reading the room. The mid terms happened, and now she's stuck. So, like her orange mentor, she figures her only choice is to keep doubling down.
She...like the fat POS who created her are through politically. FINI

There is very little dignity or couth with some posters here. It is like I come here sometimes just be to slandered and insulted. But it is dominated by those religious repubs...so....

There is very little dignity or couth with some posters here. It is like I come here sometimes just be to slandered and insulted. But it is dominated by those religious repubs...so....
so your side dont slander and insult people?...give me a break jimmy...

"Beginning to Look Crazy" is the understatement of the year. She has been nuts for a long time.

Forum List

Back