Karen Can't Get a Firearm

Do people need guns to shoot their fellow Americans?
If you come into my house to do me harm. Then yes, you will die.

Uh huh - And who would disagree with your statement?
The claim that all Progressives want to #GrabYerGuns is stupid as fuck.
Anyone whom comes through MY front door in the middle of the night will die as well ...
AND?
Well your party wants to regulate guns into extinction. That statement, you cannot call a lie.

Complete Bullshit ^
Fear will eat you from the inside out my friend. And then you'll go & buy more guns ....
And LaPierre will be very VERY happy ...
Sad :(

I own well over 100 firearms. Most are purely collector guns, but some are for personal protection. I bought them long before la pierre was ever a part of the NRA.

The majority of gun owners are the same as me.

No, the majority of gun owners do NOT have a fucking arsenal. Jesus

We're the 3 percenters. Or 14 percenters, depending on how you look at it.

The average American gun owner owns three guns, according to a 2015 survey conducted by Harvard and Northwestern University. More than a half of them own just one or two, whereas 14% of them–7.7 million or 3% of the US population–own anywhere between eight to 140 guns. This 3% of the population owns half of the civilian guns in the US.

And those figures were from three years ago...

Three percent of the population own half of the civilian guns in the US

Yes, and if you take out the fetishists who own 50 or 100 (and yep, this thread is lousy with fetishists ;-) then the average gun owner owns about 1 or 1.5

You didn't read what I posted. 14% of the gun-owners in the US owns half of the guns in this country. That 14% owns anywhere from 8-140 guns.

I read what you wrote. That the average gun owner has three. So my response was accurate. I don't know anyone who owns any more than 5 or 6 guns. This joint is lousy with fetishists who own 20-100+

Y'all need to get a life :cuckoo:

Your circle of acquaintances is just small. Everyone I know out here in the boonies has at least 8 or 10.

Besides, what difference is it to you how many or what type firearms a person should be able to own? Nobody's forcing you to buy any, are they?

Dude, I just spent 22 years in fucking IDAHO. Granted it was Boise which as the fastest growing city in the country in 2018 isn't exactly the boons. But literally 8 out of 10 guys I knew were hunters. Y'all need to find something better to do with your time. Serious!

So now your position in life is prescribing what others need to do with their time?

Ok. Yawn.

Hmmm ... Tell ya what. As soon as you stop telling women and gays and blacks and browns and immigrants and lib-ruls what they need to do with their time, I'll stop telling you what to do with yours ... MmmmK?
You hit it! These right-wingers think that they are actually entitled to dictate to others, but then they scream bloody murder about liberty! freedom! when it comes down to them. It's the sense of entitlement that really gets me.
Nobody on USMB ever explains what s/he is so scared of. Me. I'm just living my life in the United States of America. I don't have any fear. The gunsters have quite a bit of it. But they won't explain who the boogyman is.
Do you actually believe the BS you post or are you paid to do it...............lol

Nobody pays me. But responding to the fraidy-cats is amusing.
I don't dictate shit fool. you're gaslighting and projections are noted as you lecture us on how we do that. too fking funny you can't see irony can you?

I'll rent her one of mine...

49720107358_85fa735035_o.jpg
/-----/ I'll rent Dirty Harry's choice.
View attachment 317882
Poor choice for a rental if you are not experienced. Pretty good kick if you have been working to relax your grip to avoid pulling your shots.. Better check the YouTube vids of inexperienced shooters first.

Anyone whom comes through MY front door in the middle of the night will die as well ...
AND?
Well your party wants to regulate guns into extinction. That statement, you cannot call a lie.

Complete Bullshit ^
Fear will eat you from the inside out my friend. And then you'll go & buy more guns ....

I own well over 100 firearms. Most are purely collector guns, but some are for personal protection. I bought them long before la pierre was ever a part of the NRA.

The majority of gun owners are the same as me.

No, the majority of gun owners do NOT have a fucking arsenal. Jesus

We're the 3 percenters. Or 14 percenters, depending on how you look at it.

The average American gun owner owns three guns, according to a 2015 survey conducted by Harvard and Northwestern University. More than a half of them own just one or two, whereas 14% of them–7.7 million or 3% of the US population–own anywhere between eight to 140 guns. This 3% of the population owns half of the civilian guns in the US.

And those figures were from three years ago...

Three percent of the population own half of the civilian guns in the US

Yes, and if you take out the fetishists who own 50 or 100 (and yep, this thread is lousy with fetishists ;-) then the average gun owner owns about 1 or 1.5

You didn't read what I posted. 14% of the gun-owners in the US owns half of the guns in this country. That 14% owns anywhere from 8-140 guns.

I read what you wrote. That the average gun owner has three. So my response was accurate. I don't know anyone who owns any more than 5 or 6 guns. This joint is lousy with fetishists who own 20-100+

Y'all need to get a life :cuckoo:

Your circle of acquaintances is just small. Everyone I know out here in the boonies has at least 8 or 10.

Besides, what difference is it to you how many or what type firearms a person should be able to own? Nobody's forcing you to buy any, are they?

Dude, I just spent 22 years in fucking IDAHO. Granted it was Boise which as the fastest growing city in the country in 2018 isn't exactly the boons. But literally 8 out of 10 guys I knew were hunters. Y'all need to find something better to do with your time. Serious!

So now your position in life is prescribing what others need to do with their time?

Ok. Yawn.

Hmmm ... Tell ya what. As soon as you stop telling women and gays and blacks and browns and immigrants and lib-ruls what they need to do with their time, I'll stop telling you what to do with yours ... MmmmK?
You hit it! These right-wingers think that they are actually entitled to dictate to others, but then they scream bloody murder about liberty! freedom! when it comes down to them. It's the sense of entitlement that really gets me.
Nobody on USMB ever explains what s/he is so scared of. Me. I'm just living my life in the United States of America. I don't have any fear. The gunsters have quite a bit of it. But they won't explain who the boogyman is.
Do you actually believe the BS you post or are you paid to do it...............lol

Nobody pays me. But responding to the fraidy-cats is amusing.

Nobody's "dictating" that you go purchase a firearm. We're just trying to warn you of the necessity of having the right tools to protect yourself and your family. To do otherwise, would be stupid and irresponsible, especially with what's coming down the pipes.

Who is coming through the door and invading your home? This is what I don't understand. I've been alive since 1952 and nothing has happened, born and raised in northern New Jersey, not far from the GW bridge, and the DC area, by the Potomac and the big catfish. I've even lived in the District of Columbia. Nothing is happening. Then you get on the internet, and we all have enemies invading our houses. Where does this atmosphere of fear come from? Who is stoking it? Why? We do not live in fear here in the US, and we never have.

So.....

you deny that a thing called home invasions actually happens? That people are never victims of violent criminals entering homes in the middle of the night for rape, robbery or murder?

How many people expect their homes to start on fire....? How many have fire detectors in their home, just in case?

Are you really this dense?

HOME INVASION CRIME STATISTICS AND FACTS:
  • According to a United States Department of Justice report:
    • 38% of assaults & 60% of rapes occur during home invasions.
    • Over 2,000,000 homes will experience a break-in or burglary this year.
  • There are over 4,500 home burglaries per day in the United States.
  • The average number of home invasions per year was 1,030,000 between 1994 and 2010.

AND?

Complete Bullshit ^

Moron...what fear?

Does the guy who puts up a smoke detector in his home fear a fire? Does the individual who puts on a motorcycle helmet "fear," getting his skull crushed in an accident....

Preparation is not fear....there is no emotion to it...

Your bleating on and on about needing a gun is actual fear........you can feel it coming through the computer....

Who is coming through the door and invading your home? This is what I don't understand. I've been alive since 1952 and nothing has happened, born and raised in northern New Jersey, not far from the GW bridge, and the DC area, by the Potomac and the big catfish. I've even lived in the District of Columbia. Nothing is happening. Then you get on the internet, and we all have enemies invading our houses. Where does this atmosphere of fear come from? Who is stoking it? Why? We do not live in fear here in the US, and we never have.

So.....

you deny that a thing called home invasions actually happens? That people are never victims of violent criminals entering homes in the middle of the night for rape, robbery or murder?

How many people expect their homes to start on fire....? How many have fire detectors in their home, just in case?

Are you really this dense?

HOME INVASION CRIME STATISTICS AND FACTS:
  • According to a United States Department of Justice report:
    • 38% of assaults & 60% of rapes occur during home invasions.
    • Over 2,000,000 homes will experience a break-in or burglary this year.
  • There are over 4,500 home burglaries per day in the United States.
  • The average number of home invasions per year was 1,030,000 between 1994 and 2010.

The average number of home invasions per year was 1,030,000 between 1994 and 2010

Home Invasion Crime Statistics That Will Keep You Up at Night

Why does poor, pissed off Widdle Karen need a gun RIGHT NOW?
Sad you don't have a brain too figure out why. I bet you are anti police

I'm anti police? Did you pull that one out of yer rectum? :D
Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

That would all depend - wouldn't it then?

Damn pig shot the guy in the back when he was running away. Need to hang that bastard.

That wasn't very sporting. He should have given him a good 50 yard head start first.

I heard he got 20 years.

Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

I've never met a leftist who was pro Police lol

What does "pro police" mean exactly -

That they can shoot young, unarmed black and brown men at will?
That the 3-5% of cops who are bad apples are above the law??
That "leftists" go out of their way to disobey them and call them "pigs"???

You need a reality check

No you need a reality check because you are antigun

As mentioned, I'm a gun owner. How would that make me "anti-gun"?
Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son ;)

Sure you are. Why do leftist say they own a gun is it to show they are equal to other gun owners? Fuck face stop lying

You'll be a moron until you stop believing everyone who wants universal background checks is "anti-gun".
Many of them are NRA members ;)

Okay, DrLove, what gun do you own?

I've made that clear 1,568 times
Glock 9mm x17
Does it Seriously need to be repeated again?

That should be 9X19mm, newbie. :auiqs.jpg:

You can get 9X18mm ammo, but those are for Makarovs and CZ-82's. The result of using 9X18 in a standard 9mm pistol would probably make it go "kaboom."

Now quick and right off the top of your head: Quote the four basic rules of firearms safety. Don't look it up online, you should know that by heart, especially if you're going to be finger-fucking a Glock. I carry one of those every day, so I know how easy it is to get "Glock leg" if you're not careful

Another question: What kind of a holster do you keep that leg-shooter in? Please tell me it's not one of those $9.99 Chinese-made nylon holsters or Blackhawk Kydex Serpa holsters they sell at Wally World.

Pathetic, dude. Invest in something made of leather, like an Azula, Galco, Safariland, Desantis, Wilson Combat, Milt Sparks, etc., or else you'll shoot yer dick off. If you're gonna roll with the big boys, ya needs to invest in some big boy's accessories.

What about an ammo pouch for spare magazines? Did you ever get a spare magazine with that dick-shooter? If not, what the hell are ya gonna do after you've unloaded 15 rounds at that drugged-out home invader with an AK and missed 14 times, and he still has 20 rounds left?

Pathetic, dude. One gun does not make a gunner.
:laughing0301:

One gun is all a decent shooter needs asshole.

And looks like I ain't the only one

Glock 9mm x 17

For what...inside the home.......

Shotgun or AR-15....or one or more of both, one for the wife as well......

The AR-15 for when the police can't or won't show up during a time of major civil unrest....like when the democrats incite their voters to burn and loot a city over a police shooting......

A hand gun for just in case........cause it is easy to carry and a rifle is too much unless you know there is actual trouble.....

Plus.....a few loaners for the morons in the neighborhood who were against guns.....until the police station closed because officers have the virus, and the democrats are letting sex offenders out of jail and prison....as well as violent offenders who had their gun charges plea bargained away.......

You have no idea what you are talking about...

Damn pig shot the guy in the back when he was running away. Need to hang that bastard.

That wasn't very sporting. He should have given him a good 50 yard head start first.

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Sure you are. Why do leftist say they own a gun is it to show they are equal to other gun owners? Fuck face stop lying

You'll be a moron until you stop believing everyone who wants universal background checks is "anti-gun".

Glock 9mm x17

You can get 9X18mm ammo, but those are for Makarovs and CZ-82's. The result of using 9X18 in a standard 9mm pistol would probably make it go "kaboom."

Now quick and right off the top of your head: Quote the four basic rules of firearms safety. Don't look it up online, you should know that by heart, especially if you're going to be finger-fucking a Glock. I carry one of those every day, so I know how easy it is to get "Glock leg" if you're not careful

Another question: What kind of a holster do you keep that leg-shooter in? Please tell me it's not one of those $9.99 Chinese-made nylon holsters or Blackhawk Kydex Serpa holsters they sell at Wally World.

Pathetic, dude. Invest in something made of leather, like an Azula, Galco, Safariland, Desantis, Wilson Combat, Milt Sparks, etc., or else you'll shoot yer dick off. If you're gonna roll with the big boys, ya needs to invest in some big boy's accessories.

What about an ammo pouch for spare magazines? Did you ever get a spare magazine with that dick-shooter? If not, what the hell are ya gonna do after you've unloaded 15 rounds at that drugged-out home invader with an AK and missed 14 times, and he still has 20 rounds left?

Glock 9mm x 17

The AR-15 for when the police can't or won't show up during a time of major civil unrest....like when the democrats incite their voters to burn and loot a city over a police shooting......

A hand gun for just in case........cause it is easy to carry and a rifle is too much unless you know there is actual trouble.....

Plus.....a few loaners for the morons in the neighborhood who were against guns.....until the police station closed because officers have the virus, and the democrats are letting sex offenders out of jail and prison....as well as violent offenders who had their gun charges plea bargained away.......

I asked my old Trumpling neighbor why he had three AR-15s and he said it was in case bands of lib-ruls tried to steal his food. I grinned, looked at him sideways and he added "or maybe a zombie apocalypse!" :113:

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Glock 9mm x17

Glock 9mm x 17

I asked my old Trumpling neighbor why he had three AR-15s and he said it was in case bands of lib-ruls tried to steal his food. I grinned, looked at him sideways and he added "or maybe a zombie apocalypse!" :113:

What type of Glock do you have?
NEXT
The reason to have more than one AR is for parts next is because need is not a requirement, furthermore to allow your associates use if theirs breaks down during the leftist roundup

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Glock 9mm x17

Glock 9mm x 17

What type of Glock do you have?
NEXT
The reason to have more than one AR is for parts next is because need is not a requirement, furthermore to allow your associates use if theirs breaks down during the leftist roundup

LIke the one we see unfolding around us.

...and they pull white people out of their vehicles and execute them.

But, it's more than that.

When seconds count, police are minutes away.

Law enforcement CANNOT be charged with protecting individuals. That is way too high a burden. They can only investigate crime, and apprehend suspects. NOTHING MORE!

Again, anybody saying "we don't need guns" better put up your sign in your front lawn advertising to the public that you are gun-free or SHUT YOUR FUCKING CAKE HOLE!!!

My aunt's BAR top-of-the-line 30-.06 begs to differ as to what a "huge gun" is..and she took a deer every year her son recently told me.

No finding pics of a gun like hers, but it was blued with gold deer etchings n stuff, gun so pretty.

I believe 5 rounds semi-auto.

BAR stands for Browning Automatic Rifle.

AR-15s are .223

I never bought an AR or SKS because I don't like those little itty-bitty bullets.

Here's a current production anyway, should be close. Same gun less the gold. I had several. 30-06 and 270. 270 jammed alot, 06 didn't.

cq5dam.web.835.835.jpeg

Why does anyone need a gun here in the USA? I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?
They aren't afraid of anyone. They're armed, remember? Side note, have you noticed the number of home break-ins and assaults?

9x19 in a .357? :eek:

Absolutely, had one. Only one you can do it with. Ruger convertable 357/38sp/9x19 Takes 2 cylinders like the 22/22m convertable. One cyllinder id for rimmed 38/357 the other is reamed to allow 9x19 to shoulder on the case as does all rimless acp's, all 3 are 357 dia. Ruger also did a 45lc/45acp with 2 cylinders. I have had all 3. Miss them too!

still in production. Ruger® New Model Blackhawk® Convertible Single-Action Revolver Models

Those TC Encores can be bought with a rifle stock and a long barrel, yes.

YES but 2 points to be taken. I was a licensed manufacturer. If you build a pistol or rifle and file the paperwork it is what you said. 11% FET on pistols, 10% FET on rifles. "Born as"

Now you can take a TC born as pistol and put a long barrel and extended stock on it.

You CANNOT take a TC rifle and make it a pistol. Well if you go the NFA shortbarrell rifle route you can.

Forum List

Back