Karen Can't Get a Firearm

I asked my old Trumpling neighbor why he had three AR-15s and he said it was in case bands of lib-ruls tried to steal his food. I grinned, looked at him sideways and he added "or maybe a zombie apocalypse!"
You didn't bother thanking him for protecting your house?

Yard sign?

Nobody on USMB ever explains what s/he is so scared of. Me. I'm just living my life in the United States of America. I don't have any fear. The gunsters have quite a bit of it. But they won't explain who the boogyman is.

I have posted and explained 3 of the times my handgun saved my life on this board before. One a attempted carjacking just outside Boston, one an attempted cut me up by 3 latinos in East LA, one a home invasion. There were 2 more

I asked my old Trumpling neighbor why he had three AR-15s and he said it was in case bands of lib-ruls tried to steal his food. I grinned, looked at him sideways and he added "or maybe a zombie apocalypse!"

Yard sign?

His old Trumpling neighbor..........LOL

They kicked love out of the neighborhood..........LMAO

sometimes

like the man said, when seconds count the police are only minutes away

Minutes away? You live next door to the PD?

In Maine it was 45 min for an officer but usually a Game Warden responded and they were allowed to.

In KY you're lucky if an officer in 30 min and I'm 2 miles away. 1 Sheriff, 4 deputies covet the entire county, 24/7

Read KY state police pages. Not verbatim but very close "While response time is good, average 20 min, we suggest being prepared to defend yourselves"

Do people need guns to shoot their fellow Americans?
If you come into my house to do me harm. Then yes, you will die.

Uh huh - And who would disagree with your statement?
The claim that all Progressives want to #GrabYerGuns is stupid as fuck.
Anyone whom comes through MY front door in the middle of the night will die as well ...
AND?
Well your party wants to regulate guns into extinction. That statement, you cannot call a lie.

Complete Bullshit ^
Fear will eat you from the inside out my friend. And then you'll go & buy more guns ....
And LaPierre will be very VERY happy ...
Sad :(

I own well over 100 firearms. Most are purely collector guns, but some are for personal protection. I bought them long before la pierre was ever a part of the NRA.

The majority of gun owners are the same as me.

No, the majority of gun owners do NOT have a fucking arsenal. Jesus

We're the 3 percenters. Or 14 percenters, depending on how you look at it.

The average American gun owner owns three guns, according to a 2015 survey conducted by Harvard and Northwestern University. More than a half of them own just one or two, whereas 14% of them–7.7 million or 3% of the US population–own anywhere between eight to 140 guns. This 3% of the population owns half of the civilian guns in the US.

And those figures were from three years ago...

Three percent of the population own half of the civilian guns in the US

Yes, and if you take out the fetishists who own 50 or 100 (and yep, this thread is lousy with fetishists ;-) then the average gun owner owns about 1 or 1.5

You didn't read what I posted. 14% of the gun-owners in the US owns half of the guns in this country. That 14% owns anywhere from 8-140 guns.

I read what you wrote. That the average gun owner has three. So my response was accurate. I don't know anyone who owns any more than 5 or 6 guns. This joint is lousy with fetishists who own 20-100+

Y'all need to get a life :cuckoo:

Your circle of acquaintances is just small. Everyone I know out here in the boonies has at least 8 or 10.

Besides, what difference is it to you how many or what type firearms a person should be able to own? Nobody's forcing you to buy any, are they?

Dude, I just spent 22 years in fucking IDAHO. Granted it was Boise which as the fastest growing city in the country in 2018 isn't exactly the boons. But literally 8 out of 10 guys I knew were hunters. Y'all need to find something better to do with your time. Serious!

So now your position in life is prescribing what others need to do with their time?

Ok. Yawn.

Hmmm ... Tell ya what. As soon as you stop telling women and gays and blacks and browns and immigrants and lib-ruls what they need to do with their time, I'll stop telling you what to do with yours ... MmmmK?
You hit it! These right-wingers think that they are actually entitled to dictate to others, but then they scream bloody murder about liberty! freedom! when it comes down to them. It's the sense of entitlement that really gets me.
Nobody on USMB ever explains what s/he is so scared of. Me. I'm just living my life in the United States of America. I don't have any fear. The gunsters have quite a bit of it. But they won't explain who the boogyman is.
Do you actually believe the BS you post or are you paid to do it...............lol

Nobody pays me. But responding to the fraidy-cats is amusing.

How do you think that? Isn't it you, telling us, how many guns, and what types, we can have.

Talk about being a blithering idiot. You are it sweet cheeks.

Who is coming through the door and invading your home? This is what I don't understand. I've been alive since 1952 and nothing has happened, born and raised in northern New Jersey, not far from the GW bridge, and the DC area, by the Potomac and the big catfish. I've even lived in the District of Columbia. Nothing is happening. Then you get on the internet, and we all have enemies invading our houses. Where does this atmosphere of fear come from? Who is stoking it? Why? We do not live in fear here in the US, and we never have.

So.....

you deny that a thing called home invasions actually happens? That people are never victims of violent criminals entering homes in the middle of the night for rape, robbery or murder?

How many people expect their homes to start on fire....? How many have fire detectors in their home, just in case?

Are you really this dense?

HOME INVASION CRIME STATISTICS AND FACTS:
  • According to a United States Department of Justice report:
    • 38% of assaults & 60% of rapes occur during home invasions.
    • Over 2,000,000 homes will experience a break-in or burglary this year.
  • There are over 4,500 home burglaries per day in the United States.
  • The average number of home invasions per year was 1,030,000 between 1994 and 2010.

The average number of home invasions per year was 1,030,000 between 1994 and 2010

Home Invasion Crime Statistics That Will Keep You Up at Night
Two things that will stop a home invasion robber. An American flag and an NRA sticker in the window. May as well put up a sign that says "I shoot to kill".

Two things that will stop a home invasion robber. An American flag and an NRA sticker in the window. May as well put up a sign that says "I shoot to kill".
I want to do the inverse test on that theory (which I know is already confirmed). I want those who think we DON'T need any guns to put up a big fat sign in their yard advertising the lack of guns in their home.

:laughing0301:

The hoplophobes won't do it. They know that the a would-be burglar is deterred by the mere possibility of someone inside the home being armed.

They are not even remotely reasonable individuals. They should shut the fuck up.

I'll rent her one of mine...

49720107358_85fa735035_o.jpg
/-----/ I'll rent Dirty Harry's choice.
View attachment 317882
Poor choice for a rental if you are not experienced. Pretty good kick if you have been working to relax your grip to avoid pulling your shots.. Better check the YouTube vids of inexperienced shooters first.
/----/ I live in the Peoples Republic of New York where it is easier to win the Mega Lotto, get struck by lightning, pick up hot chicks in a 2005 Kia, all in the same day than it is to get a gun permit.

/----/ I live in the Peoples Republic of New York where it is easier to win the Mega Lotto, get struck by lightning, pick up hot chicks in a 2005 Kia, all in the same day than it is to get a gun permit.
Note: the word "permit"

So, in New York, one must get permission (permit) to exercise a constitutionally protected inalienable/unalienable right. That is the very definition of infringement, and should be shot down at the federal level under the clumsy, fucked up, yet unamended 14th Amendment.

I live in the Peoples Republic of New York where it is easier to win the Mega Lotto, get struck by lightning, pick up hot chicks in a 2005 Kia, all in the same day than it is to get a gun permit.

My Grandfather was a former NYPD Assistant Chief and, as such, retained his right to carry a firearm after he retired. My Dad was a former New York State Trooper, and he damn near had a better chance of having a baby than he did getting his permit to own a handgun. I believe the process was almost a year...

I'll rent her one of mine...

49720107358_85fa735035_o.jpg
/-----/ I'll rent Dirty Harry's choice.
View attachment 317882
Poor choice for a rental if you are not experienced. Pretty good kick if you have been working to relax your grip to avoid pulling your shots.. Better check the YouTube vids of inexperienced shooters first.
The rest of the country truly regrets how the voters of the State and City of New York have elected time and time again public officials to office that curtailed your rights and we feel for you, but cannot find you. Once gone, they are almost impossible to reclaim. Good luck you and yours.

Yard sign?

Idiots with ASSumptions ^ Ain't the GRAND? :rolleyes:

Who is coming through the door and invading your home? This is what I don't understand. I've been alive since 1952 and nothing has happened, born and raised in northern New Jersey, not far from the GW bridge, and the DC area, by the Potomac and the big catfish. I've even lived in the District of Columbia. Nothing is happening. Then you get on the internet, and we all have enemies invading our houses. Where does this atmosphere of fear come from? Who is stoking it? Why? We do not live in fear here in the US, and we never have.

So.....

you deny that a thing called home invasions actually happens? That people are never victims of violent criminals entering homes in the middle of the night for rape, robbery or murder?

How many people expect their homes to start on fire....? How many have fire detectors in their home, just in case?

Are you really this dense?

HOME INVASION CRIME STATISTICS AND FACTS:
  • According to a United States Department of Justice report:
    • 38% of assaults & 60% of rapes occur during home invasions.
    • Over 2,000,000 homes will experience a break-in or burglary this year.
  • There are over 4,500 home burglaries per day in the United States.
  • The average number of home invasions per year was 1,030,000 between 1994 and 2010.

The average number of home invasions per year was 1,030,000 between 1994 and 2010

Home Invasion Crime Statistics That Will Keep You Up at Night

You'd get better results hunting over bait. A big sign in the front with big letters "Free Shit" would draw them in more game.
:04:

Yard sign?

awe.......you found a new place to live.......LMAO

sometimes

like the man said, when seconds count the police are only minutes away

Minutes away? You live next door to the PD?

In Maine it was 45 min for an officer but usually a Game Warden responded and they were allowed to.

In KY you're lucky if an officer in 30 min and I'm 2 miles away. 1 Sheriff, 4 deputies covet the entire county, 24/7

Read KY state police pages. Not verbatim but very close "While response time is good, average 20 min, we suggest being prepared to defend yourselves"
I dont disagree with any of that

Yard sign?

You know all about being an idiot. That IS for certain.

Forum List

Back