Kap Is Back In Action.....

OK, I'll ask... Why would people who disagree with the protest be angry that a football player who is for the protest is actually playing...... "football"? Help us to understand.

OK, I'll ask... Why would people who disagree with the protest be angry that a football player who is for the protest is actually playing...... "football"? Help us to understand.
For the same reason they were angry and said they hope he never plays again. Why do you ask such and obvious question?

After suffering from the splinters that come along with riding the bench, Kap has worked his way back into the starting lineup. This should anger those that were against him protesting the racist national anthem.

Colin Kaepernick Replaces Blaine Gabbert as 49ers' Starting QB
No one cares anymore. Very old news.
Obviously you care. You replied to the thread.
Got to keep up on the spam patrol.

Hopefully there will be some America loving linebackers that will love the chance to get their hands around his neck.

After suffering from the splinters that come along with riding the bench, Kap has worked his way back into the starting lineup. This should anger those that were against him protesting the racist national anthem.

Colin Kaepernick Replaces Blaine Gabbert as 49ers' Starting QB

Have no fear of embarrassing yourself..... lmfao

Kap.....the new malcolm x.
You should never care about being embarrassed. Only weak people care about that.

Kap is nowhere near Malcolm X. He POs racist whites. Malcolm put fear into the hearts of whites.

Does anybody give a shit what some millionaire black athlete with a chip on his shoulder thinks?

Does anybody give a shit what some millionaire black athlete with a chip on his shoulder thinks?
Beside you and the other people that replied to this thread? I cant say with any amount of accuracy.
So why did you post this thread about a whiney pathetic black athlete who disrespects his country.
I didnt post a thread about what you just claimed. I posted a thread about a Black man that disrespects racist anthems and makes illiterate whites angry. Why did I post it? Good question. I knew all the sad little white racists would be angry over it. :laugh:

Beside you and the other people that replied to this thread? I cant say with any amount of accuracy.
So why did you post this thread about a whiney pathetic black athlete who disrespects his country.
I didnt post a thread about what you just claimed. I posted a thread about a Black man that disrespects racist anthems and makes illiterate whites angry. Why did I post it? Good question. I knew all the sad little white racists would be angry over it. :laugh:
A black racist man with a huge chip huge his shoulder, creates a thread about another black man with a chip on his shoulder that disrespects his country. Why don't we see other minorities such as Asians, Latinos, etc, act like everybody owes them something while they're disrespecting this country like blacks do. Why are blacks so special? All that this behavior does is create even more racism.

A black racist man with a huge chip huge his shoulder, creates a thread about another black man with a chip on his shoulder that disrespects his country. Why don't we see other minorities such as Asians, Latinos, etc, act like everybody owes them something while they're disrespecting this country like blacks do. Why are blacks so special? All that this behavior does is create even more racism.
You are totally ignorant like most white boys. We do see Asians, Latinos etc complaining about white racism.

#Thisis2016 rallies Asian Americans against racist encounters

Forum List

Back