Kanye west to run for President,,kills democrats chances of winning lol

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
5901F2F0-FDB1-42BD-81B3-8BE46CC37B5E.jpeg
Lol it’s over

Well he did meet with Trump in the oval office. Maybe he like what he saw. I am sure Kim will give him all the money he needs to run. Trump must be miffed as he was very nice to him. How dare he try to steal votes from Trump.

Trump has set a new low standard for becoming president. Yet that what makes America great. Anybody can go for it despite lack of any experience or skills. I sold a lot of albums and was a records exec is his claim to fame.

I am sure that MAGA hat he wore will alienate fly with the black vote and maybe even get more white votes. Well as long as they do not vote for Trump, Its tolerable. He has called Trump a genius. Rants about slavery being a choice. Trump might be in for a battle.

He may even get the religious right vote. Give away free copies of Jesus walk album. Hey if he makes it then maybe Kim's sex video will get some new hits.

Well he did meet with Trump in the oval office. Maybe he like what he saw. I am sure Kim will give him all the money he needs to run. Trump must be miffed as he was very nice to him. How dare he try to steal votes from Trump.

Trump has set a new low standard for becoming president. Yet that what makes America great. Anybody can go for it despite lack of any experience or skills. I sold a lot of albums and was a records exec is his claim to fame.

I am sure that MAGA hat he wore will alienate fly with the black vote and maybe even get more white votes. Well as long as they do not vote for Trump, Its tolerable. He has called Trump a genius. Rants about slavery being a choice. Trump might be in for a battle.

He may even get the religious right vote. Give away free copies of Jesus walk album. Hey if he makes it then maybe Kim's sex video will get some new hits.
..if there is a battle it's because the left/blacks are dumb and racist..the blacks vote based on race--not common sense or policies--this has been proven before

..if there is a battle it's because the left/blacks are dumb and racist..the blacks vote based on race--not common sense or policies--this has been proven before

don't forget to include all those white people, hispanics. and asians who voted for obama. Slap in the face to normal white people.

He has billions ,, and he’s Independent

It's a matter of time. The filing deadline has already passed in some states. It's coming up for the rest, and filing requires gathering tens of thousands of valid signatures. Kanye has no organization at all to do that.

Plus, not being morons, blacks wouldn't vote for Kanye. Nobody would.

Forum List

Back