Kanye West: "They told me if I said I liked Trump, my life would be over", Ye reveals he didn't know how close ex-wife Kim Kardashian was to Clintons

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Legendary rapper Kanye West calls Trump “my boy:” “Trump wanted nothing but the best for this country”

I don't know the two of them, I heard of them hounding tramp. That was the first time I heard of them. It never works out when people have a child out of wedlock. He should of stayed married to her, 4 kids,

JD Vance suggests women should stay in “violent” marriages because divorce makes kids “unhappy”​

“This is one of the great tricks that I think the sexual revolution pulled on the American populace," Vance said​

He suggests (jd vance) women should stay put,

Kanye West describes he performs for only God.

Obama was exactly right about this coon.
Obama, normally disciplined about what he says, called West a "jackass" during an off-the-record portion of a television interview with CNBC. A rival ABC reporter, Terry Moran, picked it up and sent it out as a tweet last night: "Pres Obama just called Kanye West a 'jackass' for his outburst at VMAs when Taylor Swift won. Now THAT'S presidential."

Although it was quickly removed, either when Moran realised it was off-the-record or the White House complained, the comment had already been picked up and sent around the world.

During the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, West dashed on stage while the country singer Taylor Swift was accepting an award for best female video. Snatching the microphone from her, he said Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time.
Do you mean this, and he loves tramp.

I watched about 2 minutes of the interview last night. That West character was all over the place. Whoever said he was a "genius" is one dumb SOB.

Forum List

Back