Kansas tea party illustration draws racism claims

The republicans BLAME the black voter for not supporting them instead of giving black people reasons to vote for them.

27518_136921576334125_2402_n.jpg

Seriously TdM... You one Dumb Notherfukka.

:)

peace...

Then give me one reason that blacks dont vote republican that is not a insult to the black community?

you show me one...and I mean one time I personally have said or done anything that is racist and I'll eat my hat.

(FYI...I am a conservative and I mostly vote republican...and this thread is about republicans being a party of racist).

funny... I thought it was about the KC Tea Party and it's RACIST comment.

thats an outright lie.
Yes, it started that way but when you jumped in it was a full fledged thread about the GOP being a racist party.
And you know it....so you are lying about "what you thought"....
Or you have a serious reading comprehension issue.
That's a given, as Steelplate said the story is about Kansas City's Tea Party, when the very first line of the story indicates it's in Hutchinson, which is nowhere close to KC.

Oops!

Tell me what the republican party CAN DO to attrack black voters?

Do you even have any ideas?

REPUBLICans don't Assume Failure on Groups of People based on Skin Color and then Legislate to Foster the Problem by Suplementing it with other People's Money...

It's NOT Easy to Sell Personal Responsibility.

Hand outs?... Yeah, they Sell like Flap Jacks.

peace...

so you think blacks dont vote for republicans becasue they dont like personal responsibility?

That is racism.

Does the republican party care about attracking black voters?

Well, it seems that Black REPUBLICans get Attacked by White Liberals when they Dare to Stray off the Plantation...

Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain come to mind.

peace...

Prove that it was a white liberal who broke the story... I'd bet my next paycheck it was one of his opponents from the GOP. It would serve NO PURPOSE for the Dems to blow their strategic wad before the primary.

Does the republican party care about attracking black voters?

Well, it seems that Black REPUBLICans get Attacked by White Liberals when they Dare to Stray off the Plantation...

peace...

Prove that it was a white liberal who broke the story... I'd bet my next paycheck it was one of his opponents from the GOP. It would serve NO PURPOSE for the Dems to blow their strategic wad before the primary.

Seriously?...

And what's your Excuse for the Liberals who went after Clarence Thomas?...

peace...

you show me one...and I mean one time I personally have said or done anything that is racist and I'll eat my hat.

(FYI...I am a conservative and I mostly vote republican...and this thread is about republicans being a party of racist).

funny... I thought it was about the KC Tea Party and it's RACIST comment.

thats an outright lie.
Yes, it started that way but when you jumped in it was a full fledged thread about the GOP being a racist party.
And you know it....so you are lying about "what you thought"....
Or you have a serious reading comprehension issue.

Really? show me where I said the GOP was racist... I do believe I questioned ONE POSTER on his racist response. But other than that, I've said nothing of the sort. I cannot help the way the thread develops....I was responding to the beginning of the thread. What do you do when you join in on a thread? Do you just jump in and start flailing... or do you look at the OP and start there? I didn't bother to read all the pages of the thread before responding to what I thought was a very racist response to the OP.

not one of you can come up with a reason that dosent insult blacks huh?

Call it has I see it, if reality is insulting maybe someone needs to change. Many entitlement programs are focused on blacks. A number of whites use those programs but they were first created with blacks in mind, and the reason they were created was for votes nothing else.

peace...

Seriously?...

And what's your Excuse for the Liberals who went after Clarence Thomas?...

peace...

Wow... stretch much? Let's see... if it were a liberal scheme... Clarence Thomas was a different situation, wasn't it? Let's say(and I know you will) that it was a Liberal scheme...the dude was being APPOINTED to the SCOTUS. There was a clear Motivation to discredit him. With Cain... it would have been stupid to let the "cat" out of the bag until they knew he was going to represent the GOP in the General Election.

no, You're barking up the wrong tree with Cain. It's just easier to blame the DNC rather than think that "your people" are fucking cannibals... just like any other god damned politician.

not one of you can come up with a reason that dosent insult blacks huh?

Call it has I see it, if reality is insulting maybe someone needs to change. Many entitlement programs are focused on blacks. A number of whites use those programs but they were first created with blacks in mind, and the reason they were created was for votes nothing else.

Lies every bit of it lies designed to spew hate on black voters

Forum List

Back