Kansas lawmakers pass adoption bill against gay couples

Everyone treated equally under the law? Are you serious? You actually think that happens? Hillary is proof the elite class is above the law. SO save me the BS on equal rights under the law

-Geaux

Demonstrating that while legally everyone is equal before the law- the Hillary haters are not equal in brainpower.

She broke the law, and so far, as part of the elite class, she is skating

-Geaux
Get the fuck over Clinton. She is out of the picture and this thread is about bigotry and adoption. Get on topic or get out.

Then one should not wave the flag of justice for all, even for queers

-Geaux
Are you a Greenwich Village Leather Boy?

What is that, sounds like something the left tries to portray as normal

-Geaux

Demonstrating that while legally everyone is equal before the law- the Hillary haters are not equal in brainpower.

-Geaux
Get the fuck over Clinton. She is out of the picture and this thread is about bigotry and adoption. Get on topic or get out.

-Geaux

-Geaux

It’s what your avatar says you are . Look it up . Bets on that you will change it soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

It’s what your avatar says you are . Look it up . Bets on that you will change it soon

Don't give up your day job. Betting is not in the cards for you

-Geaux

Wrong.

When government acts it must do so in accordance with Federal law and the Constitution – that includes private sector partners of the state that are funded by tax dollars.

Private sector partners of the government can no more discriminate based on sexual orientation than government agencies.

Again, as already correctly noted, if a private sector government partner has a problem with complying with Federal law and the Constitution, they’re at liberty to end that partnership and end the public funding, and discriminate against gay parents wishing to adopt.

Everyone treated equally under the law? Are you serious? You actually think that happens? Hillary is proof the elite class is above the law. SO save me the BS on equal rights under the law

-Geaux

Libstains cannot go a day without attacking someones intelligence.
Homophobic bigots cannot go a day without demonstrating their lack of intelligence and morals.
Regressive liberal ROE

Regressive Trumpster

"Trump is God and all who don't worship him are spawn of the Devil"

-Geaux

Libstains cannot go a day without attacking someones intelligence.
Homophobic bigots cannot go a day without demonstrating their lack of intelligence and morals.
Regressive liberal ROE

Regressive Trumpster

"Trump is God and all who don't worship him are spawn of the Devil"
You are right!

I don't care. Parents are parents. Male and female.
So fathers and mothers are now irrelevant as unique roles?

Hardly irrelevant- but as you well know- single parents can raise children just fine.

Two parents can raise them just as well as a single parent.
Queers should not be allowed to be around children.
Because of course- only straights can provide a 'good home'
10 children taken from Fairfield home, dad charged with torture

FAIRFIELD, Calif. - Fairfield police said they rescued ten children found living in squalor and arrested their parents.

Jonathan Allen, a father of eight of the children, was charged with seven counts of torture and nine counts of felony child abuse, by the Solano County District Attorney's Office. Police believe more charges could be filed as the investigation continues.

Lt. Fairfield Police Department Greg Hurlbut said the children were living in unsafe living conditions. Responding officers found spoiled food, as well as animal and human feces on the floor. There was so much debris that some areas of the home were unaccessible, according to Hurlbut.

Investigators believe nine of the 10 children were abused. In interviews the children described incidents of intentional abuse resulting in puncture wounds, burns, bruising and injuries consistent with being shot with a BB gun or pellet gun.

"I have not had a case where we charge someone with torture of their own children if that tells you something. I've been in law enforcement since...well... more than 30 years ago," said Hurlbut.

Hardly irrelevant- but as you well know- single parents can raise children just fine.

FAIRFIELD, Calif. - Fairfield police said they rescued ten children found living in squalor and arrested their parents.

Jonathan Allen, a father of eight of the children, was charged with seven counts of torture and nine counts of felony child abuse, by the Solano County District Attorney's Office. Police believe more charges could be filed as the investigation continues.

Lt. Fairfield Police Department Greg Hurlbut said the children were living in unsafe living conditions. Responding officers found spoiled food, as well as animal and human feces on the floor. There was so much debris that some areas of the home were unaccessible, according to Hurlbut.

Investigators believe nine of the 10 children were abused. In interviews the children described incidents of intentional abuse resulting in puncture wounds, burns, bruising and injuries consistent with being shot with a BB gun or pellet gun.

"I have not had a case where we charge someone with torture of their own children if that tells you something. I've been in law enforcement since...well... more than 30 years ago," said Hurlbut.
I don't want kids indoctrinated to be queer. Let them have a chance to grow up normal.

Are you saying negroes shouldn't be allowed to parent?

This parenting movement is really taking on steam.

I don't want kids indoctrinated to be queer. Let them have a chance to grow up normal.

Better queer than a bigot. Much, much better

Bigots don't get aids and anal warts and aids.

And you think that these kids were given a chance to grow up 'normal'?

What exactly about being abandoned to life without parents- is normal anyway?

Why do you prefer that children be left in foster care(raised by straights or gays) and then kicked out of the system when they age out- rather than be adopted by a parent or parents that want to support them for the rest of their lives?

LOL- thinking like that is why bigots got all of those things.

Are you saying you have reading comprehension problems?

Should people with reading comprehension problems like yours be prevented from being parents?

Naw troll, that's what queers get.

Should people with reading comprehension problems like yours be prevented from being parents?
Trump has really exposed you people as the racist misogynist bigots you've always been.

Trump has really exposed you people as the racist misogynist bigots you've always been.

Being called a racist misogynist by a Trump supporter is like being called an anti-semite by Himmler.

Thanks for the compliment.

If there had never been a single queer in the history of the world- bigots would still being getting AIDS and anal warts.

If there had never been a single queer in the history of the world- bigots would still being getting AIDS and anal warts.
Notice how these perverts and mental people have to lie all the time?

Being called a racist misogynist by a Trump supporter is like being called an anti-semite by Himmler.

Thanks for the compliment.
You still represent the homos.

You're welcome. :)

At the same time blue state does that right thing:

Connecticut launches LGBT adoption initiative

Connecticut has launched an initiative to get more LGBT people to foster and adopt, in contrast to other states’ efforts to restrict LGBT adoption rights.
John Pica-Sneeden, a Connecticut adoptive father said that LGBT couples could often related best to the children, as they too may have been shunned by their parents years ago.

He added: “They’re the ones that look at this child and say, ‘I will never throw you away.’ And that says everything to a child”.

Around 4,300 children are in Connecticut state’s care, and half are not likely to return to their biological families.

Forum List

Back