Kansas bill would force pharmacists to fill ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine as off-label COVID treatment

Lol, ok you triggered dumb fuck. You do what you think is best I will do what I think is best. You are the one telling me I should do as you say not the other way around. Have fun drinking urine like your antivax idiots tell ya. Go read some reports on how to design roads and bridges for me then can do my job for me and I will just golf. Your a fucking idiot.

The only one talking about drinking urine is you, moron.

Of course. And they are. There's no law against that.

Please show me where McDonalds cashiers are refusing to sell cheeseburgers to fat people, and aren't getting their asses fired on the spot.

Please show me where McDonalds cashiers are refusing to sell cheeseburgers to fat people, and aren't getting their asses fired on the spot.
Uh - I didn't say they wouldn't get fired. They might or they might not. Depends on their employer's point of view.
Anyway, what's your point? You seem to be confusing getting fired with getting arrested for violating the law. They're very different things.

Uh - I didn't say they wouldn't get fired. They might or they might not. Depends on their employer's point of view.
Anyway, what's your point? You seem to be confusing getting fired with getting arrested for violating the law. They're very different things.

I said nothing about "getting arrested for violating the law". You did. The OP is about a proposed law - it doesn't exist yet.

I said nothing about "getting arrested for violating the law". You did. The OP is about a proposed law - it doesn't exist yet.
Mkay. Do you think pharmacists should be punished if they don't fill prescriptions they think are useless, or might be harmful? Or for any other reason? Why do you think government should be in charge of this?

That is the job they chose. This is not a 1st Amendment issue. Should the cashier at McDonalds be allowed to refuse cheeseburgers to fatties?

They should not be forced to by the Govt, though I would support them being fired by their employer.

Mkay. Do you think pharmacists should be punished if they don't fill prescriptions they think are useless, or might be harmful? Or for any other reason? Why do you think government should be in charge of this?

Yes, I do. A pharmacist has no business getting in between a patient and their doctor. They can offer up all the opinions they like but at the end of the day their job is to fill a legally obtained prescription. Period.

As to why the government should be involved? Well, if it becomes law, that is literally the job of government - to enforce the law.

They should not be forced to by the Govt, though I would support them being fired by their employer.

In the case of McDonald's I agree. But a pharmacy is not a McDonalds. It is a dispensary of medication, and denying medications could prove fatal. It is NOT the job of the pharmacy to determine what medication a patient needs. That is what a DOCTOR does.

It is forcing pharmacists to fill prescriptions they do not wish to fill.

I assume you also agree with pharmacists being forced to fill the morning after pill?
You are a moron. Did your wife tell you that if your doctor prescribes something the pharmacy should deny your meds because ? Orange man bad?

Yes, I do. A pharmacist has no business getting in between a patient and their doctor. They can offer up all the opinions they like but at the end of the day their job is to fill a legally obtained prescription. Period.
Says who? Maybe they see their job as providing safe drugs.
As to why the government should be involved? Well, if it becomes law, that is literally the job of government - to enforce the law.
Yes, yes. The good ole "administrative state". Government should make these decisions for us, on every-damned-thing, and then force everyone to comply.

This is why I think it's such a joke that some Trumpsters pretend they are "libertarians".

Says who? Maybe they see their job as providing safe drugs.

Yes, yes. The good ole "administrative state". Government should make these decisions for us, on every-damned-thing, and then force everyone to comply.

This is why I think it's such a joke that some Trumpsters pretend they are "libertarians".
What did Trump force you to do?

Do you think pharmacists should be forced to sell medicine against their will? Should Twitter and Facebook be forced to host Trump's posts against their will? Should businesses be forced to employ the unvaccinated?
*crickets*

*crickets*
That's not what is happening. You still one of those that insist ivermectin is exclusively a horse dewormer?

You still going to insist that thousands of doctors have notprescribed it with unreal success to their patients?

You claiming that hydroxychloroquine isn't being used by thousands of doctors as treatment early on?

You think big pharma has any sort of ancillary motivation to push these vaccines? You think that has anything to do with anything?

Funny how your commie news network insists Joe Rogan isn't a doctor. Does t stop them from praising computer nerd bill gates for his testimony. Is bill gates a doctor?

Let's see. Bill gates stands to make billions, Joe Rogan makes nothing from telling everyone he took ivermectin. That same doctor Gupta said Rogan was correct about ivermectin. Want me to play the interview for you?

You need one of your patronizing white leftist massas to translate what Gupta said when he said ivermectin isn't a horse dewormer and it is indeed used to treat patients all over the world for covid?

Do you need me to stop destroying you?

Funny how your commie news network insists Joe Rogan isn't a doctor. Does t stop them from praising computer nerd bill gates for his testimony. Is bill gates a doctor?
I’ll take Bill Gates over Joe Rogan any day if it’s a contest of intellect.

That's not what is happening. You still one of those that insist ivermectin is exclusively a horse dewormer?
I don't give a shit. But no one should be forced to sell it against their will.

You still going to insist that thousands of doctors have notprescribed it with unreal success to their patients?
I never insisted that.

You claiming that hydroxychloroquine isn't being used by thousands of doctors as treatment early on?
Nope. Never claimed that.

You think big pharma has any sort of ancillary motivation to push these vaccines? You think that has anything to do with anything?
Nope

WTF?

Do you need me to stop destroying you?
By all means, continue. It's funny!

Forum List

Back