Kamala will be a generational leader...

51214376_2333946623501562_7712053863791984640_n.jpg

Most people agree Biden and Harris will be beaten as soundly as Clinton and Kaine.

Biden - Doesn't have the negative figures of Clinton.
Harris - tim Kaine was pretty unknown while Harris is considered one of the stars of the Senate.

I will also point out that Harris has more votes to be elected than any other senator. Harris has a reputation of being teak tough...

Biden and Harris is a very good ticket...
Harris is certainly not considered a star of the Senate. She's done nothing. She was a senator for 16 days when she began her run for the presidency. That really rankled the people stupid enough to vote for her. Her performance as senator was capped by interrupting a witness in the Kavanaugh hearing more than 60 times with parlimentary objections.

Have you seen the montage of her supporting communist crazy? Have you seen her new face?

most people agree Biden will be a one term president, and Kamala will pick up the baton in 2024 and then in 2028. Looking at voter trends you will realize that after 2020 it will be virtually impossible for gop to win again, identity politics is working against them, trump made the party the one of the disenfranchised poorly educated anglos, and hate group members, which is a losing proposition, with no chance against a super articulate and intelligent asian-african american like Kamala...
You liberoidal schmucks have been making the "demographics" argument since the Clintoon years...Not tired of being proved wrong yet areya?

The demographic argument is correct.

Where he is wrong is that America will allow the change to continue. Obviously, as with any invasion, there will be resistance, probably sooner rather than later. The whole nation will break in a decade or two. At that point this idiot will be living in his utopia a shithole.

most people agree Biden will be a one term president, and Kamala will pick up the baton in 2024 and then in 2028. Looking at voter trends you will realize that after 2020 it will be virtually impossible for gop to win again, identity politics is working against them, trump made the party the one of the disenfranchised poorly educated anglos, and hate group members, which is a losing proposition, with no chance against a super articulate and intelligent asian-african american like Kamala...
You couldn't have your head any further up your own ass. You're hilarious.

Most people agree Biden and Harris will be beaten as soundly as Clinton and Kaine.

Harris - tim Kaine was pretty unknown while Harris is considered one of the stars of the Senate.

I will also point out that Harris has more votes to be elected than any other senator. Harris has a reputation of being teak tough...

As usual you’re a dishonest hack. Harris is from kkkforina of course she has the most votes you dumb fuck

I'm willing to bet Harris doesn't want all those black she incarcerated anywhere near a voting booth
DEAR MISINFORMED LEFTISTS YOU ARE OUT OF TOUCH WITH BLACK America.

Can't wait for Willie Brown's take on this.
He made a personal call to Biden and asked him not to choose her. I'm surprised you didn't know.
I did know that. But did you know both Brown and Harris have admitted they "know" each other, in that
biblical way. So Willie should have some real insights about Kamala and what motivates her.

Can't wait for Willie Brown's take on this.
He made a personal call to Biden and asked him not to choose her. I'm surprised you didn't know.
I did know that. But did you know both Brown and Harris have admitted they "know" each other, in that
biblical way. So Willie should have some real insights about Kamala and what motivates her.
Everybody knows that. It was common knowledge at the time and since.

most people agree Biden will be a one term president,

Nope.

Marvelous Maya Rudolph will play Kamala on SNL

"That's spicy," she said when she heard the VP news

Kamala Harris?

The one who slept her way up the political ladder, with Willie Horton and with others?

The one who declared she believes Biden's sexual misconduct victims?

The one who savaged Joe in debates accurately declaring he was / is a racist?

The one whose father declared in an interview that their relatives / descendents owned slaves?

The pu$$y-grabber and the one who allowed people who could help her career politically grab hers......

Bwuhahahaha.......

I wonda if dat ho gonna be giving out blow jobs and screwin all of DC now.

Let's cut to the chase. Democrats didn't think Harris was electable but they think they can sneak her in as defacto president when they elect a freaking idiot. What a campaign strategy.

Forum List

Back