Kamala to head up Biden admin voting rights thing

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
WASHINGTON — President Biden said on Tuesday that he had directed Vice President Kamala Harris to lead Democrats in a sweeping legislative effort to protect voting rights, an issue that is critical to his legacy but one that faces increasingly daunting odds in a divided Senate.

“Today, I’m asking Vice President Harris to help these efforts, and lead them, among her many other responsibilities,” Mr. Biden said during a trip to Tulsa, Okla. “With her leadership and your support, we’re going to overcome again, I promise you, but it’s going to take a hell of a lot of work.”

They are going to overcome again. I guess that means they will overcome fraud-free elections again using the tired canard that normal election rules are inhumanly burdensome on black people. Same guy said black entrepreneurs are just as capable as white entrepreneurs - cause he assumes everyone thinks otherwise, like he does - they just don't have the lawyers and accountants. They have great ideas and all, but all that other stuff the white people do, you know..

Anyway, Kamala is ready to dig in.
“In the days and weeks ahead, I will engage the American people, and I will work with voting rights organizations, community organizations, and the private sector to help strengthen and uplift efforts on voting rights nationwide,” the vice president said. “And we will also work with members of Congress to help advance these bills.”

Hopefully she is just as effective in protecting practices that allow fraudulent voting as she is in fixing the border problem. I suspect she will devote a lot of energy to this one since her career depends on it. I welcome it, because most people can't stand her and anything she promotes will likely suffer.

WASHINGTON — President Biden said on Tuesday that he had directed Vice President Kamala Harris to lead Democrats in a sweeping legislative effort to protect voting rights, an issue that is critical to his legacy but one that faces increasingly daunting odds in a divided Senate.

“Today, I’m asking Vice President Harris to help these efforts, and lead them, among her many other responsibilities,” Mr. Biden said during a trip to Tulsa, Okla. “With her leadership and your support, we’re going to overcome again, I promise you, but it’s going to take a hell of a lot of work.”

They are going to overcome again. I guess that means they will overcome fraud-free elections again using the tired canard that normal election rules are inhumanly burdensome on black people. Same guy said black entrepreneurs are just as capable as white entrepreneurs - cause he assumes everyone thinks otherwise, like he does - they just don't have the lawyers and accountants. They have great ideas and all, but all that other stuff the white people do, you know..

“In the days and weeks ahead, I will engage the American people, and I will work with voting rights organizations, community organizations, and the private sector to help strengthen and uplift efforts on voting rights nationwide,” the vice president said. “And we will also work with members of Congress to help advance these bills.”

Hopefully she is just as effective in protecting practices that allow fraudulent voting as she is in fixing the border problem. I suspect she will devote a lot of energy to this one since her career depends on it. I welcome it, because most people can't stand her and anything she promotes will likely suffer.
[/QUOTE]
Kamala Harris has a job, thank goodness.

Leftists say Black people need special provisions because they are too dumb and poor to figure out how to get ID and how to get to a precinct to vote.

And that is not racist? :auiqs.jpg:
That's satire and illegal in Australia.

Good. We need a comprehensive and market friendly federal solution.

Forum List

Back