Kamala Harris's online support managed by democrat operatives is full of bots & actual threats of violence

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

They kind of gloss over the blatant threats in their attempt to uplift the Bernie Bros lol.
As funny as that is it is interesting to see they are knee deep in the very thing they accuse the right of doing.

And WHY with the BLATANT threats have their servers not been shut down like they do to the right based on mere accusations?

• Banned
...plain and simple-she's a dumbass and racist - she fell for the Smollet hoax
I dunno if she's racist but I think her "believing" certain stories is nothing more than a political move for her. If she thinks it will help her she's on board. I mean how else can ANYONE explain her all but calling Biden a Jim Crow Era racist then ultimately join his ticket?

She is the epitome of an opportunist & a grifter.

I dunno if she's racist but I think her "believing" certain stories is nothing more than a political move for her. If she thinks it will help her she's on board. I mean how else can ANYONE explain her all but calling Biden a Jim Crow Era racist then ultimately join his ticket?

-----she fell for the hoax because she is racist
'''''whitey is evil''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned

I think she saw self promoting opportunities. Skin color was just a vessel to achieve that notoriety. That does indeed make her a bad person in my eyes and a race hustler but a racist?
I could be wrong but those are my thoughts.

I think she saw self promoting opportunities. Skin color was just a vessel to achieve that notoriety. That does indeed make her a bad person in my eyes and a race hustler but a racist?
I could be wrong but those are my thoughts.
...all blacks think about is race--eat/shit/dream/sleep/etc RACE.....-there are many, many examples--the most recent:

They kind of gloss over the blatant threats in their attempt to uplift the Bernie Bros lol.
As funny as that is it is interesting to see they are knee deep in the very thing they accuse the right of doing.

And WHY with the BLATANT threats have their servers not been shut down like they do to the right based on mere accusations?

Criticizing and mocking Democrat vermin will soon be made a criminal offense, and the Biden admin will be locking people up for it. That's why they're here taking names and IP addresses. Don't be surprised if your ip provider suddenly cuts you off with no explanation and no refund. It's how these little pieces of shit roll.

kum-inme harris is a treasonist whore, ...this twat needs to be hung...calls its boss a racist, and doesn't include itself in that comment...

That slut always looks thoroughly confused when she's on her feet.

She polls at ZERO with her own filthy ilk. Every time she sluts around in a new city she's greeted by the same 3 groupies out on the street. It's so adorable! 2 are morbidly obese and 1 is autistic. All 3 are sloppy as fuck. I think they bus them around and give them signs.... what a cute little marxist fan club.

Zero consequences. They do as they please.

They'd have to get in line behind the many other groups who want to do me harm....sooooo here goes nothing:
56wtsh.jpg

56r3mq.jpg
56xcps.jpg

Forum List

Back