Kamala Harris straight up lied on Twitter and said inflation was 0% in July

She's not allowed to lie???

US4CC.meme.Biden_Oval_Office - imperfect_Constitution.png

Inflation dropped in July
It's up 8.5 percent from July of 2021. Last month it was up 9.1 percent from June of 2021.

Xiden's idea of building back better I guess

It was NOT 0%. She should be banned for spreading DISINFORMATION.

Isnt that how it works when one lies on social media?

I logged into Twitter and condemned her tweet:

"This is false and misleading information. The American people are suffering under this administration's high inflation rate. For the Vice President to nonchalantly assert that the inflation rate is 0%, is a lie. Please redact this post."

The entire administration has been about redefining words. No one is shocked. In a few days the left here will be telling us that this is the way things have always been and inflation is, indeed, 0%

As has been said before, there are three types of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.

I logged into Twitter and condemned her tweet:

"This is false and misleading information. The American people are suffering under this administration's high inflation rate. For the Vice President to nonchalantly assert that the inflation rate is 0%, is a lie. Please redact this post."

Twitter shold ban her. Its straight up disinformation.

It's up 8.5 percent from July of 2021. Last month it was up 9.1 percent from June of 2021.

Xiden's idea of building back better I guess

Inflation has dropped from 9.1 percent the previous month

Those are 12 month averages

He meant Consumer Price Index. It did not change in July.

-----

The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers was unchanged in July 2022 (seasonally adjusted) after rising 1.3 percent in June and 1.0 percent in May. Gasoline prices fell 7.7 percent in July and offset increases in food and shelter prices, resulting in the index for all items being unchanged in July.1 day ago

Consumer Price Index unchanged over the month, up 8.5 percent over ...​

https://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2022/consumer-price-index-unchanged-over-the-month-up-8-5-percent-over-the-year-in-july-2022.htm

It was NOT 0%. She should be banned for spreading DISINFORMATION.

Isnt that how it works when one lies on social media?

I'm sure what she was saying "we had a rise in inflation in June and August, but in July inflation didn't rise."

Basically she is using semantics to make it sound like there is no inflation. She twisted context to create her own context.

Technically it isn't a lie if it didn't go up, but that doesn't mean inflation isn't real.

Kind of like if you're house flooded and slowly rising but in one week it didn't rise more you can say "last week we didn't have any MORE flooding". But in reality you still have 2 foot of water in your basement, just for one week it stayed at 2 foot before it started rising again.

Forum List

Back