Kamala Harris officially the most productive VP in history

If anything...Kamala has been missing in action the last 10 months.
She has more than one job other than screwing up the country with her votes.
Give me an example of what Mike Pence did in year one or give me an example of you criticizing him for being MIA…. No way you do either.

She made more of a difference than any VP over year one in history. That’s a fact. You don’t have to like the outcome but you can’t deny she is making a huge difference in the legislative agenda.
Hold on to that if you want to. It's not much, but whatever floats your boat.

Give me an example of what Mike Pence did in year one or give me an example of you criticizing him for being MIA…. No way you do either.
Mike Pence was put in charge of the COVID task force and did it every day.
He didn't go on vacation.

And when it comes to being MIA...he never participated in negotiations with Pelosi and Schumer, choosing instead to remain silent leaving Trump to handle the heavy lifting....but he rubber-stamped the election and held meetings with the president's executive staff like he was acting president after Jan 6th. This is why he's considered a back-stabber.

I'll never forgive him for this....because he never stood up for Trump after Jan 6th.....as if he was a mole planted in his adm.

Last edited:
Mike Pence was put in charge of the COVID task force and did it every day.
He didn't go on vacation.

And when it comes to being MIA...he never participated in negotiations with Pelosi and Schumer, choosing instead to remain silent leaving Trump to handle the heavy lifting....but he rubber-stamped the election and held meetings with the president's executive staff like he was acting president after Jan 6th. This is why he's considered a back-stabber.

I'll never forgive him for this....because he never stood up for Trump after Jan 6th.....as if he was a mole planted in his adm.
Year one there was no Covid. That was year 4. So he did Jack shit for 3 years? And then you point out he didn’t negotiate and failed. Well at least you’re fair with Pence except the best thing he did was listen to Fox personalities in condemning the insurrection. At least he avoided being hung.

Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back