Kamala Harris: Of Course We Must Regulate How Much Meat Americans Are Eating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely she is joking................

View attachment 399672
What is it with Joe and his hoe's eyes---they show no whites or color in them....just beady black soul-less eyes.

So you have no problem with Trump being "The Orange One" looking like an alien that just stepped off a spaceship? "We come in peace; NOT!" He'll always look like a circus freak! I don't have to go out to find an abnormal shot! Trump looks like a fool all the time! :dunno:
and you sound like one!!!

We will be eating variations of the plant based/laboratory created fake meat at some point. You see it being pushed on us now. People will not even remember what meat tastes like in time. Of course the elites who know it all will continue to eat the best the world can provide, for they are so important.

Reminds me of when they put the pressure on McDonald's and they had to create a veggie burger. That went down in flames.

And as far as Trump losing... we will see.
If he wins, please record yourself screaming at the sky and post it here for us.
I know I’ll enjoy it.

Screaming .jpeg

The government has yet to force We the People to eat less meat. You and the others above are claiming Sen. Harris will promote and enforce meat eating to be a crime. This type of hyperbole is not only dishonest it is not credible.

How is it not credible given their past? I gave you several examples already. This is the party that said you now have to get healthcare insurance or else.......... Then we were provided the highest priced crappiest plans I've ever seen in my life.

What you need to consider is not that the government would force people to eat less meat, but what this current government is doing to democracy in America. That you can't see what Trump has done and is doing is why I call you an idiot.

Do tell: what is Trump doing to democracy? Give us an example or two.

It would definitely cut down on consumption! The thing is the same was said about cigarettes! Seen them as low as 10 cents a pack and now my mom has no problem paying $14-15 a pack today! I just don't know anymore after the election of Trump! Up is down, right is left, and everything "fake" according to him! Fk, how do we recover from this era of insanity?

So in your opinion government taxing us into submission is fine if Democrats decide it's for our own good? I find that hypocritical coming from a party that constantly cries the right wants to control women's bodies.

During a CNN town hall special about climate change Wednesday night, Democrat Senator Kamala Harris was asked if she would be willing to change federal eating guidelines for the sake of saving the planet if she became president. She agreed with a questioner who argued Americans should be eating less meat and that the government should force them into other dietary habits.

"Katie Pavlich
@KatiePavlich
When I was in China two years ago a woman in the communist party, who works with the UN, talked all about the necessity of changing eating habits and eliminating meat. By government force. This is communism and 2020 Democrats are fully embracing it.
"

Progs want to control everyone's behavior.
Just what we need, Kamala “the Karen” telling us what we can’t eat.

During a CNN town hall special about climate change Wednesday night, Democrat Senator Kamala Harris was asked if she would be willing to change federal eating guidelines for the sake of saving the planet if she became president. She agreed with a questioner who argued Americans should be eating less meat and that the government should force them into other dietary habits.

"Katie Pavlich
@KatiePavlich
When I was in China two years ago a woman in the communist party, who works with the UN, talked all about the necessity of changing eating habits and eliminating meat. By government force. This is communism and 2020 Democrats are fully embracing it.
"

Publishing guidelines and regulating eating are two entirely different things.

The article, including its title, is blatantly dishonest, but the sheep buy the whole thing.

The alternate universe remains alive, well, paranoid, misguided and ignorant.

You're about as ignorant as it gets kid. You never met a Prog regulation you didn't like.
Nice, ignorant comment there. Well done.

Clear, Concise and spot on response. An echo of the same bullshit which the Right Wing Earps daily

"Katie Pavlich
@KatiePavlich
"

Wow, another silly RED SCARE, how prosaic.

That said, my family still enjoys meat, but we don't eat it at every meal, and have followed the advice of doctors to cut down saturated fats.

In fact Sunday my sons, daughter-in-law and grandsons will enjoy a four pound Filet Mignon Roast (Choice, not Prime) for supper; sides of Creamed Spinach, Roasted Potato and Green Beans.

Red Scare? She said it and you agree with her.

Is the stupid pill you take each morning OTC or an Rx?

The government has yet to force We the People to eat less meat. You and the others above are claiming Sen. Harris will promote and enforce meat eating to be a crime. This type of hyperbole is not only dishonest it is not credible.

How is it not credible given their past? I gave you several examples already. This is the party that said you now have to get healthcare insurance or else.......... Then we were provided the highest priced crappiest plans I've ever seen in my life.

What???
Pay no attention to everyone’s deductible going up 2-5x the cost due to
Obama care.
It’s wonderful!!

"Katie Pavlich
@KatiePavlich
"

Publishing guidelines and regulating eating are two entirely different things.

The article, including its title, is blatantly dishonest, but the sheep buy the whole thing.

The alternate universe remains alive, well, paranoid, misguided and ignorant.

You're about as ignorant as it gets kid. You never met a Prog regulation you didn't like.
Nice, ignorant comment there. Well done.

Clear, Concise and spot on response. An echo of the same bullshit which the Right Wing Earps daily
That kind of simplistic, binary thinking is easy to dismiss, but in all seriousness, it's truly disturbing that there is so much of it.

Telling the people what is good and healthy is a far cry from forcing them to do so. However, IMO tobacco needs to be placed on the Schedule I list of drugs, and its production, farming to be outlawed.

Tobacco users fund so many things in this country that if we all quit, Democrats would have a heart attack themselves. It's them that usually increase taxes so high for their crappy social programs. How would they continue funding them if everybody quit smoking?

"Katie Pavlich
@KatiePavlich
"

Totally agree with her !!!!!

The problem with conservatives and Republicans is even if it's just a "suggestion," they lose their fk'n minds and invoke "Big Brother!" It's so tiring; esp. when those animals were attacking Michelle Obama for planting of a garden on the WH grounds to encourage better eating habits! Why can't these people relax and move on?

For the simple fact the Democrats have a history of not stopping at step one. After they accomplish step one, on to step two. After step to, move to step three. When have Democrats ever said give us X, and we'll be happy with that? Never.

"Katie Pavlich

@KatiePavlich

"

Her first! From what I hear that whore eats a lot of meat, mostly dark meat.

"Katie Pavlich
@KatiePavlich
"

I won't click your link to a far right propaganda site.

I did a search on this.

She said she would change dietary guidelines.

Who follows the government dietary guidelines now? Who expects anyone to follow them in the future? If you believe people follow that I have some wonderful ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell you.

No one is going to regulate your meat intake. Don't be absurd.

Eat all the meat you want.

Just stop with the lies. It's so ridiculous. Especially since the truth is a matter of seconds away using any search engine.

By the way, how's the weather in moscow today comrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back