Kamala Harris isn't sure where she is...

Given all the traveling people do it's a common mistake or question. Rock bands say wrong towns.

We really need to raise our standards at the things that are mock worthy.

Embarrassing - Hot Mic catches Kamala..."Are we in Cleveland?"

:laughing0301:

You can sure tell how much she cares...

This is where citizens see the difference between politicians and businessmen. Trump might not always be politically correct, but he crosses his T's and dots his I's.

Anyone who has worked in corporations, or even sales, know you have to have the small, but vital details down. Know the name of the state you're in, know the names, or titles of people around you, give credit to others where it's due to encourage good behaviour.

Nobody is perfect, a slip up or two is going to happen, but people get insulted. Imagine being in Japan and speaking Mandarin to try and impress your potential business partners You'd be lucky to keep your job let alone close the deal.

Trump is in this fight for the right reasons. That's what I've concluded over the last 4 years. What the hell is he even going to do with a few more bucks? He's lived the fast life, a full life, he is going for God Status legacy now. The most elusive of successes, and he's already won a term, so it's compounded legacy at this point.

To be one of those Americans who will be revered for 400 years and be in world folklore. You know he's going to be out there without a wink of sleep. "Try and keep up with me career politicians".

Last edited:
I've forgotten which state I'm in before. lol. Thankfully, my days of traveling all the time are over. It happens.

You just want to do it as little as possible, especially on the world stage where every move matters. You have the president flying around, always seeming to run on a full tank. Then you have others doing very little, going for the "Clinton Campaign mode", of letting media run your campaign.

I can't even imagine voting for a politician I viewed as lazy, entitled, or, seemingly unconcerned.

I wonder how on-top of your surroundings you would be at a similar age and collection of duties and grueling nationwide campaigning schedule?

This is a gigantic Nothing Burger...

D922678C-9350-4EBC-8476-E10DDBDE9B4C.jpeg

That monster said Cam a La, not Comma La. Interesting Fake News calls folks racists who do not pronounce it Comma La.

How the hell does this happen?? Kamala doesn’t know where they are driving to or who she wants to talk to? How the fck can anyone vote for Harris/Biden? These two are a joke.

I wonder how on-top of your surroundings you would be at a similar age and collection of duties and grueling nationwide campaigning schedule?

This is a gigantic Nothing Burger...

As you can see, I agree this is stupid.

Yet, the left does this petty ass shit all the time. I've never seen you say THAT IS stupid also.

You can contract dementia through swallowing?
That depends who she's hanging out with. If it was Hunter, they're a natural match, she probably got it bad. Stick with Trumpie and all the other Republicans. Let's not have another 4 years of legislative BS like Pelosi just gave us.

Forum List

Back