Kamala Harris: "From The Middle Of The Road, Moderate Wing Of The Party ..."

You would not take a call from the Dems as you are note interested in anything they have to say, are you? Kind of doubt you allow any Dems inside your bubble. You need to get some air.

Dems are lowlife slimy lying traitorous wormy scum so it's true, I have no use for Dems.
They sound horrible. You need to stay away from those people as they might be dangerous and if they are wormy like you say, you could catch something, maybe even covid. Lots of republican catching it now, as it seems to have jumped species. Guess Donnie was wrong, not just a Dem state problem. Hope those wormy Dems do not migrate to my red state. You probably need to carry a big stick to keep the back 6 feet and wear you mask, to avoid the covid and so you won't be recognized wielding your stick just like the secret police.

You would not take a call from the Dems as you are note interested in anything they have to say, are you? Kind of doubt you allow any Dems inside your bubble. You need to get some air.

Dems are lowlife slimy lying traitorous wormy scum so it's true, I have no use for Dems.
They sound horrible. You need to stay away from those people as they might be dangerous and if they are wormy like you say, you could catch something, maybe even covid. Lots of republican catching it now, as it seems to have jumped species. Guess Donnie was wrong, not just a Dem state problem. Hope those wormy Dems do not migrate to my red state. You probably need to carry a big stick to keep the back 6 feet and wear you mask, to avoid the covid and so you won't be recognized wielding your stick just like the secret police.

If by "Donnie" you are referring to President Trump show some respect for the office if not the man. Dem's are the unclean it's best to keep a safe distance. Plus many of them smell, what is their reluctance to bath regularly?

If by "Donnie" you are referring to President Trump show some respect for the office if not the man. Dem's are the unclean it's best to keep a safe distance. Plus many of them smell, what is their reluctance to bath regularly?
I deeply respect the office. He doesn't. I have zero respect for Donnie.

People this is classic Dem propaganda. Either Biden and Harris have been lying to placate the left, or they are lying about being moderate. We all know for a fact that Dems always fake a shift to the center in the general election. Otherwise they would lose the election. The question is are these two Dems truly moderates or are they left wing radicals lying and pretending to be moderate to fool the American people into voting for them?
One thing is for certain. Trump favors strong rightist central leadership control, just as the dictators he admires. There is no getting around it. His policies benefit wall street far more than main street. His word is worthless as he has proven he cannot trusted to act in the long term for the American people in keeping with the intentions of the framers of our constitution.

what about trump makes you say that he favors "strong" control?
The leaders he admires favor strongman control and he has complimented that they have that kind of control, not possible in Democracies. He Has threatened states with cutting off funds he is not in charge of on things that is not the Federal Government place to dictate. During the riots he wanted to bring in Federal troops but was reminded that the founding fathers were very leery of that happening and very dangerous to states right. Chairman of Joint Chiefs was against it, and the troops were sent back to fort Bragg. He wanted to federalize natational guard, but was told that was the same thing, because once called up on Federal Duty, they are U.S. Army, just like it says on their uniform. He had Homeland defense constitute a force of Federal troops not of the Army, sent them in, not just to protect Federal property, but to actually conduct operation not in the protest or riot, but actually using unidentified/unidentifiable Federal secret police that were filmed snatching people off the street without stating a charge, thrown into an unmarked car and disappeared until they chose to release them. ...

a fairly restrained response to a city government ordering the cops to stand down so a violent mob can attack federal buildings to drive the federal government from the city.

To curb illegal immigration of families he ramped up separating children from parents and not only hold longer than was allowed but sometime kids were transport hundreds of miles away. Court had to make him give the back, though he resisted while he could and as far as I know, not all of those kids have yet been reunited.

sounds like the type of shit that happens when millions of illegals pour into your country.

These are what I have observed, reported in the news, on the internet and including right here on this board. Also note, he does not believe the power of the purse strings to be in the hands of Congress, feeling he has authority to sign the budget and appropriations bill and take credit for their pass, but turn around and misdirect those funds he previously approved from what both house of Congress appropriated the money for to his own pet project to suite his political whims and friends, knowing it was illegal, but spending the money before the courts could react. The judge ruled it illegal. The appeals court also ruled it illegal, but the money is gone now isn't. The just had to put more money back it to replace what he stole.

congress was exceeding it's authority in not letting the president handle immigration.

Can't impeach again that close to election. The crook with his one man, strongman act got away with it until November Election and January inauguration of Joe Biden.

on the other hand, biden has partisan allies in tech and media, coordinating censorship to influence the election. he has two armies of brownshirts that are in the streets terrorizing and assaulting his political enemies. cancel culture, is a huge threat to personal freedom and that is from the left.

can you imagine if trump was doing any or all of this shit? if he was, then you would have a leg to stand on.

it is you lefties that are on the road and well down it, to authoritarian government. of the worst maoist sort.

hey, do you agree that "speech is violence"? what about the new one "silence is violence"?
"a fairly restrained response to a city government ordering the cops to stand down so a violent mob can attack federal buildings to drive the federal government from the city."
It was not restrained unless you were thinking from the standpoint of Pre World War II Germany with no care for the restraints and states rights, the framers had in mind.
"hey, do you agree that "speech is violence"? what about the new one "silence is violence"?"
No, I do not agree. Why do you ask?
There is a difference between violence and encouraging violence, don't you think?

1. i'm not aware of too many governments that would respond to open insurrection like this, with non-lethal force and arrests.

2. because those are some of the justifications for the mob violence i have heard from the left over the last few years. if you are sooo concerned about "authoritarianism" you might want to look a little closer to home.

People this is classic Dem propaganda. Either Biden and Harris have been lying to placate the left, or they are lying about being moderate. We all know for a fact that Dems always fake a shift to the center in the general election. Otherwise they would lose the election. The question is are these two Dems truly moderates or are they left wing radicals lying and pretending to be moderate to fool the American people into voting for them?
One thing is for certain. Trump favors strong rightist central leadership control, just as the dictators he admires. There is no getting around it. His policies benefit wall street far more than main street. His word is worthless as he has proven he cannot trusted to act in the long term for the American people in keeping with the intentions of the framers of our constitution.

The leaders he admires favor strongman control and he has complimented that they have that kind of control, not possible in Democracies. He Has threatened states with cutting off funds he is not in charge of on things that is not the Federal Government place to dictate. During the riots he wanted to bring in Federal troops but was reminded that the founding fathers were very leery of that happening and very dangerous to states right. Chairman of Joint Chiefs was against it, and the troops were sent back to fort Bragg. He wanted to federalize natational guard, but was told that was the same thing, because once called up on Federal Duty, they are U.S. Army, just like it says on their uniform. He had Homeland defense constitute a force of Federal troops not of the Army, sent them in, not just to protect Federal property, but to actually conduct operation not in the protest or riot, but actually using unidentified/unidentifiable Federal secret police that were filmed snatching people off the street without stating a charge, thrown into an unmarked car and disappeared until they chose to release them. ...

a fairly restrained response to a city government ordering the cops to stand down so a violent mob can attack federal buildings to drive the federal government from the city.

To curb illegal immigration of families he ramped up separating children from parents and not only hold longer than was allowed but sometime kids were transport hundreds of miles away. Court had to make him give the back, though he resisted while he could and as far as I know, not all of those kids have yet been reunited.

sounds like the type of shit that happens when millions of illegals pour into your country.

These are what I have observed, reported in the news, on the internet and including right here on this board. Also note, he does not believe the power of the purse strings to be in the hands of Congress, feeling he has authority to sign the budget and appropriations bill and take credit for their pass, but turn around and misdirect those funds he previously approved from what both house of Congress appropriated the money for to his own pet project to suite his political whims and friends, knowing it was illegal, but spending the money before the courts could react. The judge ruled it illegal. The appeals court also ruled it illegal, but the money is gone now isn't. The just had to put more money back it to replace what he stole.

congress was exceeding it's authority in not letting the president handle immigration.

Can't impeach again that close to election. The crook with his one man, strongman act got away with it until November Election and January inauguration of Joe Biden.

on the other hand, biden has partisan allies in tech and media, coordinating censorship to influence the election. he has two armies of brownshirts that are in the streets terrorizing and assaulting his political enemies. cancel culture, is a huge threat to personal freedom and that is from the left.

can you imagine if trump was doing any or all of this shit? if he was, then you would have a leg to stand on.

it is you lefties that are on the road and well down it, to authoritarian government. of the worst maoist sort.

hey, do you agree that "speech is violence"? what about the new one "silence is violence"?
"a fairly restrained response to a city government ordering the cops to stand down so a violent mob can attack federal buildings to drive the federal government from the city."
It was not restrained unless you were thinking from the standpoint of Pre World War II Germany with no care for the restraints and states rights, the framers had in mind.
"hey, do you agree that "speech is violence"? what about the new one "silence is violence"?"
There is a difference between violence and encouraging violence, don't you think?

1. i'm not aware of too many governments that would respond to open insurrection like this, with non-lethal force and arrests.

2. because those are some of the justifications for the mob violence i have heard from the left over the last few years. if you are sooo concerned about "authoritarianism" you might want to look a little closer to home.
Would not hurt my feeling a bit if the states went that direction. I am just 100% against the Federal Government moving into a martial law like thing with Federal troops, unless the states requested the help. Shooting a lit Molotov cocktail out a rioter's hand or in a rioter's hand with a shotgun would not bother me, no matter how many other rioters were scorched. Most states have the resources if that is the way they want to go.

Would not hurt my feeling a bit if the states went that direction. I am just 100% against the Federal Government moving into a martial law like thing with Federal troops, unless the states requested the help. Shooting a lit Molotov cocktail out a rioter's hand or in a rioter's hand with a shotgun would not bother me, no matter how many other rioters were scorched. Most states have the resources if that is the way they want to go.

marital law is the suspension of normal law. normal law is not prepared to deal with open insurrection, especially when the local governments side with the insurrectionists.

an actual authoritarian strongman, would have already declared dawn to dusk curfews in portland and seattle and enforced them with federal troops, possibly with the purposeful loss of thousands of lives.

trump had some federal agents arrest a few dozen criminals.

your accusations/concerns are hysterically overblown.

It’s not to figure out, unless you’re a winger. They both have long track records. Don’t be fooled again.

Don't get fooled again???? How many Republican Presidents have promised the American people prosperity, only to crash the economy, throwing working Americans out of work, to live off their credit cards. Three times in the past 40 years, Republican Presidents have crashed the US economy with their cut and spend policies, enriching the corporate elites and billionaires, leaving the working people broke and unemployed.

Back when Trump was cutting taxes and ballooning the deficit, yet again, I said the definition of insanity was cutting taxes and increasing spending and thinking that the third time would be the charm, and the economy wouldn't crash, and here we are. This isn't happening in any other first world economy. This level of social and economic carnage is truly "Made in the USA". 40 years of Republic economic policies and tax code have enriched the wealthy beyond their wildest dreams, and turned the working people of America into indentured servants of the corporate elites.

Young people, with the credit cards maxxed out, and massive amounts of student debt, aren't going to be consuming much over the next few years. Republican "supply side" economics completely forgets the "demand" side of "supply and demand". With no "demand", because young people are paying off their covid19 debt and their student debt, your economy is going to contract further.

It's time to rebuild the American economy so that it serves the PEOPLE, first. All of the people. The rising tide that lifts ALL boats, not just the yachts.

The leaders he admires favor strongman control and he has complimented that they have that kind of control, not possible in Democracies. He Has threatened states with cutting off funds he is not in charge of on things that is not the Federal Government place to dictate. During the riots he wanted to bring in Federal troops but was reminded that the founding fathers were very leery of that happening and very dangerous to states right. Chairman of Joint Chiefs was against it, and the troops were sent back to fort Bragg. He wanted to federalize natational guard, but was told that was the same thing, because once called up on Federal Duty, they are U.S. Army, just like it says on their uniform. He had Homeland defense constitute a force of Federal troops not of the Army, sent them in, not just to protect Federal property, but to actually conduct operation not in the protest or riot, but actually using unidentified/unidentifiable Federal secret police that were filmed snatching people off the street without stating a charge, thrown into an unmarked car and disappeared until they chose to release them. Trump will be a dictator in a heartbeat if allowed. He will not be allowed. To curb illegal immigration of families he ramped up separating children from parents and not only hold longer than was allowed but sometime kids were transport hundreds of miles away. Court had to make him give the back, though he resisted while he could and as far as I know, not all of those kids have yet been reunited. These are what I have observed, reported in the news, on the internet and including right here on this board. Also note, he does not believe the power of the purse strings to be in the hands of Congress, feeling he has authority to sign the budget and appropriations bill and take credit for their pass, but turn around and misdirect those funds he previously approved from what both house of Congress appropriated the money for to his own pet project to suite his political whims and friends, knowing it was illegal, but spending the money before the courts could react. The judge ruled it illegal. The appeals court also ruled it illegal, but the money is gone now isn't. The just had to put more money back it to replace what he stole. Can't impeach again that close to election. The crook with his one man, strongman act got away with it until November Election and January inauguration of Joe Biden.
Fake news, chinaman.

It’s not to figure out, unless you’re a winger. They both have long track records. Don’t be fooled again.

Don't get fooled again???? How many Republican Presidents have promised the American people prosperity, only to crash the economy, throwing working Americans out of work, to live off their credit cards. Three times in the past 40 years, Republican Presidents have crashed the US economy with their cut and spend policies, enriching the corporate elites and billionaires, leaving the working people broke and unemployed.

Back when Trump was cutting taxes and ballooning the deficit, yet again, I said the definition of insanity was cutting taxes and increasing spending and thinking that the third time would be the charm, and the economy wouldn't crash, and here we are. This isn't happening in any other first world economy. This level of social and economic carnage is truly "Made in the USA". 40 years of Republic economic policies and tax code have enriched the wealthy beyond their wildest dreams, and turned the working people of America into indentured servants of the corporate elites.

Young people, with the credit cards maxxed out, and massive amounts of student debt, aren't going to be consuming much over the next few years. Republican "supply side" economics completely forgets the "demand" side of "supply and demand". With no "demand", because young people are paying off their covid19 debt and their student debt, your economy is going to contract further.

It's time to rebuild the American economy so that it serves the PEOPLE, first. All of the people. The rising tide that lifts ALL boats, not just the yachts.

the reagan economy was pretty good. so was trump's until the pandemic.

Back when Trump was cutting taxes...Young people, with the credit cards maxxed out, and massive amounts of student debt

^^^ are Democrats trying to convince us that TAX INCREASES is the road to prosperity again? That the blithering idiots in government know best how to spend OUR money? That stupid people who max out credit cards and rack up $200k in student loan debt for a degree worth $30k is out fault? That the Dems BFF colleges and universities who PREY on young people talking them into student loan debt the size of a home mortgage is our fault?

about six in 10 Americans currently support such a ban.

Most of the population is in big cities. Most people in big cities don't know which end of a gun to hold. This is exemplary of why we use the electoral college vs a popular vote in our presidential elections.

It is just that people are not believing it, when they can pull up their own info on the internet.

People aren't getting correct info on the Internet. It is being spun by the major news outlets and users are being directed to the spinners by big tech. This is rather obvious.

Back when Trump was cutting taxes and ballooning the deficit, yet again, I said the definition of insanity was cutting taxes and increasing spending and thinking that the third time would be the charm, and the economy wouldn't crash, and here we are.

You do realize COVID is the reason we saw a downturn, right? The entire world saw a downturn. We are actually fairing very well considering the pandemic. Prior to the pandemic, nearly all economic indicators were positive. We were thriving. We will thrive again, but only if Trump is re-elected. If Biden wins, we will be back to the handouts and food stamps.

It is mostly irresponsible Democrats(naive children) that get themselves into this kind of trouble. When you have been told that you are a victim of sexism, racism, homophobia, etc. your entire life you feel you are owed something and nothing is your fault or your responsibility. That is the Democratic way...to have a nation full of spoiled, unappreciative children.

You mean lets take money from those that are wealthy and give it to the adolescent minded, Democratic children to stop the tantrums. Gotcha.

who knew republicans like double taxation.

Tramp and the republicans set up large cities to fail

Democratic leadership sets everything up to fail, big cities included.

When will you learn? There is little difference between R presidents and D presidents. We’re being scammed.

One thing is for certain. Trump favors strong rightist central leadership control, just as the dictators he admires.

Certain to whom? Those who nip at his ankles daily? There is NO evidence that his actions mirror any dictators in any way....You're just making outrageous posts because you think that makes you look smart...It doesn't. In fact, it destroys any seriousness you think you have.

There is no getting around it. His policies benefit wall street far more than main street.

One thing a businessman understands is that what benefits business in turn benefits everyone...As for benefiting Wall St. I for one sure hope so...My own retirement depends on it...As does just about everyone in the country now....

His word is worthless as he has proven he cannot trusted to act in the long term for the American people in keeping with the intentions of the framers of our constitution.

Nonsense....1. We are supposed to believe that liberals are now strict constitutionalists? Yeah right...

2. Trump has kept his word in his first term...

marital law is the suspension of normal law. normal law is not prepared to deal with open insurrection, especially when the local governments side with the insurrectionists.

an actual authoritarian strongman, would have already declared dawn to dusk curfews in portland and seattle and enforced them with federal troops, possibly with the purposeful loss of thousands of lives.

trump had some federal agents arrest a few dozen criminals.

your accusations/concerns are hysterically overblown.

Are you now promoting the idea that Trump continue to attack peaceful demonstrators with "storm troopers"? Of course you are. You want America to burn. What Donald Trump is doing, is demonstrating his total disdain for the Constitution, and for the rights of American citizens to protest their government to redress their long-ignored grievances.

An actual authoritarian strong man would be trying to prevent Americans from voting, by any means necessary. Oh wait. Trump is dismantling the Post Office, in violation of the Constitution, to prevent Americans from voting by mail.

An actual authoritarian would try to subvert the vote. Running a phony candidate friendly to Trump as an independent, could do that for him. Say a famous black man like Kanye West, to take black votes away from Democrats in the swing states, but not on the ballot in enough states to give him enough electoral college votes to win the Presidency. Actual, in your face cheating.

An actual authoritarian would try to gain absolute control over a large nationwide policing/military organization which will obey him absolutely. Trump's attempt to co-opt the military for this purpose collapsed utterly when all of the living former Joint Chiefs of Staff reminded the current heads of the US Military forces of their oaths to uphold the Constitution, and to disobey illegal orders, in the wake of the LaFayette Park attacks on protestors.

Kind of like Donald Trump firing or forcing the resignations all of the top leadership of the Department of Homeland Security, and installed his own people, turning DHS and ICE forces from defending the border, to "defending federal property" as an excuse to go into the cities where protests against the Trump Administration are taking place, and "dominating" the protestors. Now that the "acting head of the DHS, and his second in charge, are found to be unqualified and illegally leading these agencies, Congress will step in and take the DHS away from Trump so he can no longer use them to attack American protestors, in violation of their Constitution rights.

When will you learn? There is little difference between R presidents and D presidents. We’re being scammed.

There is a vast difference between Donald Trump and anyone else, and not in a good way. I have long believed that Trump was out to destroy the American economy because he blames American bankers for his business failures after they refused to lend to him after his 4th bankruptcy. What is happening now is his greatest revenge.

Trump would destroy the world just to watch it burn.

True of all but Trump
Don-the-Con's corruption on behalf of the richest Americans is more blatant than any other POTUS in recent history; his Administration is filled with grifters, banksters, and corporate toadies whose only goal is to privatize profit and socialize cost.
1597504838433.jpeg

Mapping Corruption: Donald Trump’s Executive Branch

"Steven Mnuchin, Trump’s loyal finance director in the 2016 campaign, got personally rich while working for Goldman Sachs as a specialist in the kind of private-label mortgage securities that nearly wrecked the global economy.

"He got even richer by capitalizing on the carnage to buy a failing, scandal-stained bank on the cheap and carry out 36,000 foreclosures (many involving high-risk reverse mortgages marketed to elderly homeowners) while collecting federal subsidies intended to help keep people in their homes.

"In his first six months as Treasury Secretary, Mnuchin spent $1 million flying government jets; he would have used one for his honeymoon if lawyers hadn’t advised against it.

"More crucially, as head of the Financial Stability Oversight Council and leader of the agency overseeing the IRS, Mnuchin became the administration’s point man in efforts to weaken bank regulations, obscure scrutiny of financial activities, and provide favorable tax rulings for wealthy individuals and businesses—an expanse of territory filled with opportunities for him to bestow favors on his industry cronies.

"In 2017, Mnuchin’s office released recommendations for tax regulations that were almost entirely lifted from a memo put out by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce."

There is a vast difference between Donald Trump and anyone else, and not in a good way. I have long believed that Trump was out to destroy the American economy because he blames American bankers for his business failures after they refused to lend to him after his 4th bankruptcy. What is happening now is his greatest revenge.

Your post comes across as the rantings of a hate filled raving lunatic. :cuckoo:

Are you now promoting the idea that Trump continue to attack peaceful demonstrators with "storm troopers"? Of course you are. You want America to burn. What Donald Trump is doing, is demonstrating his total disdain for the Constitution, and for the rights of American citizens to protest their government to redress their long-ignored grievances.

my point was how restrained trump's response to open insurrection has been. your lie that it is peaceful protests is just you being a lefty revolutionary.

An actual authoritarian strong man would be trying to prevent Americans from voting, by any means necessary. Oh wait. Trump is dismantling the Post Office, in violation of the Constitution, to prevent Americans from voting by mail.

the purpose of absentee ballots was to help the physically infirm or those deplored overseas vote, not to help increase the relative impact of the terminally lazy.

not doing that, is not being an authoritarian strongman. it is simply not catering to the stupid and lazy, which you see as your natural allies.

An actual authoritarian would try to subvert the vote. Running a phony candidate friendly to Trump as an independent, could do that for him. Say a famous black man like Kanye West, to take black votes away from Democrats in the swing states, but not on the ballot in enough states to give him enough electoral college votes to win the Presidency. Actual, in your face cheating.

you see a phony run, i see a practice run. imo, trump is working on his legacy and still trying to heal the racial divide.

An actual authoritarian would try to gain absolute control over a large nationwide policing/military organization which will obey him absolutely. Trump's attempt to co-opt the military for this purpose collapsed utterly when all of the living former Joint Chiefs of Staff reminded the current heads of the US Military forces of their oaths to uphold the Constitution, and to disobey illegal orders, in the wake of the LaFayette Park attacks on protestors.

the whining of some retired assholes, was and is irrelevant to trump's constitutional control of the military.

Kind of like Donald Trump firing or forcing the resignations all of the top leadership of the Department of Homeland Security, and installed his own people, turning DHS and ICE forces from defending the border, to "defending federal property" as an excuse to go into the cities where protests against the Trump Administration are taking place, and "dominating" the protestors. Now that the "acting head of the DHS, and his second in charge, are found to be unqualified and illegally leading these agencies, Congress will step in and take the DHS away from Trump so he can no longer use them to attack American protestors, in violation of their Constitution rights.

you don't get to have it both ways. you don't get to brag about "Resist" and how government officials or soldiers are prepared to "resist" because of bullshit excuses,

and then cite trump firing people and putting his people in charge of shit, as evidence of him being a bad actor.

so, knock that stupid shit off.

See? You sound exactly like the righties who claim O was out to destroy the country. You’re both very similar in your beliefs. Similar just like the two criminal parties.

I’ll grant you Trump is different, but not in the way you describe.

Forum List

Back