Kamala Boo'd in Guatemala

So trump paid Guatemalan to protest the vice president.... How typical of the seditious creep... Pence, now Harris.

isn't he lovely.....
Wow, you're desperate with that one. The Biden administration is illegitimate and an embarrassment for all to see.
Yes of course ...

Obama was illegitimate for 8 years and now Biden is illegitimate....

The only legitimate President is Trump....is that what you are claiming trump cultist?

Are you even aware of what you sound like...? A person who has lost touch with reality.... who is so deep in to Trump's brain washing fantasy and make believe world that he no longer has a mind of his own......

Wake up! You are better than this!!! Your mind once upon a time, known in the past, is better than Trump's.
I never said Obama cheated, Biden did or his handlers made sure he won at all cost. But it seems this is going to benefit us. The problem is Americans are going to suffer because of it. Biden has screwed up big time and is promising more. At the end of harris's term no one will vote democrat.
188514364_10158279130318176_7524871159404363788_n.jpg

She was tasked with the root causes and finding a solution... A much much harder task....
His admin admitted months ago it was their policies driving them. So it seems pointless to appoint her to figure it out..
Probably why the douchebag hasnt said much about it. Because they are obviously doing it on purpose.

She tried spewing the same BS all leftists do to their gullible base and 3rd world people weren’t buying it. Just goes to show how stupid leftists are in this country.
She actually told them NOT to come. Problem is the administration's actions speak louder than their words. Millions are ALREADY HERE. She needs to get her ass to OUR BoRDER
Homeland security director is tasked with the border crisis.

She was tasked with the root causes and finding a solution... A much much harder task....
Biden says otherwise...

She tried spewing the same BS all leftists do to their gullible base and 3rd world people weren’t buying it. Just goes to show how stupid leftists are in this country.
Yes, telling Guatemalans to not try to cross the border into the US is a stupid leftist meme..
I'm sure she passed out those Biden t-shirts after she said that.
They can either get them from her or the Goodwill operations.
Yep, and they are coming here in droves. It would be great if these illegals end up voting republican. Then you loons would want them deported.
They do vote for Republicans that is why Republicans are always blaming Democrats.

She actually told them NOT to come. Problem is the administration's actions speak louder than their words. Millions are ALREADY HERE. She needs to get her ass to OUR BoRDER

Yet she won't go to the border to see what the problem is. I heard on the plane she handed out cookies that had her face printed on them. Lol

Everyone south of the border loves Trump. He is a super hero to them. Even the fascists dems here now agree Trump was right about everything.

His admin admitted months ago it was their policies driving them. So it seems pointless to appoint her to figure it out..
Probably why the douchebag hasnt said much about it. Because they are obviously doing it on purpose.
And before Biden it was Trump's policies that drove them.

The 'root' causes???? You mean an entire American political party and current administration that has swung the doors wide open and announced to the world at large that those south of the US border are welcome to come live off of the American tax payer for as long as they wish, as long as they vote 'D' in the next election of course. The same American political party that is hard at work trying to find a way to allow them all to 'legally' vote once they get here? The same American political party that stopped all construction of a wall at our southern border and has literally tied the hands of our border enforcement officers and turned them into babysitters? The same American political party that is using American tax dollars to ship them all over the country and foot the bill of keeping them in hotels?? Those 'root causes'??

Yet she won't go to the border to see what the problem is. I heard on the plane she handed out cookies that had her face printed on them. Lol
Do you have proof she has never been to the border? That is not the reasons as to why they leave Guatemala in the first place.

Do you have proof she has never been to the border? That is not the reasons as to why they leave Guatemala in the first place.
The media would've reported it, she is relying on these illegals to be future voters. A risky risk that i hope bites her in the ass.

So trump paid Guatemalan to protest the vice president.... How typical of the seditious creep... Pence, now Harris.

isn't he lovely.....
Wow, you're desperate with that one. The Biden administration is illegitimate and an embarrassment for all to see.
Yes of course ...

The only legitimate President is Trump....is that what you are claiming trump cultist?

Are you even aware of what you sound like...? A person who has lost touch with reality.... who is so deep in to Trump's brain washing fantasy and make believe world that he no longer has a mind of his own......

Wake up! You are better than this!!! Your mind once upon a time, known in the past, is better than Trump's.
I never said Obama cheated, Biden did or his handlers made sure he won at all cost. But it seems this is going to benefit us. The problem is Americans are going to suffer because of it. Biden has screwed up big time and is promising more. At the end of harris's term no one will vote democrat.
View attachment 498656
You can thank Trump's pandemic for the higher prices since they started under his administration.

The media would've reported it, she is relying on these illegals to be future voters. A risky risk that i hope bites her in the ass.
As long as the GOP has illegals they will win and fill their slaughter houses with foriegn laborers.

isn't he lovely.....
Yes of course ...

Oh the irony in that entire post!!! :cuckoo:
Well, I knew these posters before Trump came along and got a hold on them, they were actually sane....sure, we may have differed in policy here or there, but again...they were sane.... This is no longer the case... It's all conspiracy and Trump, made up lies.... that they mistakenly believe to be real....

It's scary and sad and bewildering all at the same time.

The reason i know Trump won in 2020 is he increased his % of the hispanic vote and its clear more decent good hispanics say dem fascists are vomit.

isn't he lovely.....
Yes of course ...

Oh the irony in that entire post!!! :cuckoo:
Well, I knew these posters before Trump came along and got a hold on them, they were actually sane....sure, we may have differed in policy here or there, but again...they were sane.... This is no longer the case... It's all conspiracy and Trump, made up lies.... that they mistakenly believe to be real....

It's scary and sad and bewildering all at the same time.
I knew some of these posters before the dem party gleefully became a bigot fascist party. They appeared decent then.

Yes. She was just on the radio saying she hadnt been to the border. I think i also heard her say she liked stalins cancel culture.

Forum List

Back