Kaepernick admitted disprespecting America was the reason for taking the knee

Kaepernick admitted that taking the knee was done to show his disrespect for America. The government can't stop Kaepernick from showing his disrespect for America, but the NFL owners can. NFL fans who are offended will make the owners pay by not attending.

Quite right. But American can dissuade such loathsome behavior by disapproving of it, hitting them right in the pocketbook where they will notice. Just take it out of your workplace, out of the face of your customers and you can protest all you want. I didn't pay $300.00 for my seat to have your politics shoved in my face! You have no right to offend me. You are providing a service and if the service is not what I paid for, I'll simply go elsewhere. Screw you. But this is the last straw and I've already pulled the plug on the NFL anyway.

What I sincerely hope for Kapernick is for the Special Forces to yank his candy ass out of bed, throw him on a plane and fly his ass over to Afghanistan or Syria, and take him on a Special Forces mission. Suit him up, stick a rifle in his hand and send him into combat with the big boys. When he's done crapping his pants, I bet he has a new appreciation for the people the formerly disrespected.

Isn't it interesting how the trumpanzees suddenly can't stand peaceful protest? If they shut off all the avenues of peaceful protest, what will be left?

Lets see, not burning the flag, not disrupting the Anthem, and what else has conservatives, no...

Americans complained about as poor choices for "peaceful protests"?

"The national anthem is and always will be a special part of the pre-game ceremony. It is an opportunity to honor our country and reflect on the great liberties we are afforded as its citizens. "

The national anthem was an opportunity for us to all come together, forget about politics and come together united as one nation, but like everything else, the Left have sewn discord and division in every other aspect of our culture, and now finally this in an effort to weaken the fiber of our country. Soon we will be so busy fighting among ourselves that we won't be able to stand up to real threats! Trump caused this?! BULLHOCKEY. It's been building for two years under the ineptitude of Roger Goodell. Just another diversionary tactic of the Left.

Actually it goes back years before Kapernick! It really started with Obama.

It is a rah rah moment that the player didn't even take the field for until 2009.

Trump is just being his typical asshole self. He obviously doesn't believe in the ideals the Flag and our Constitution stand for. He want to use the flag to beat down minorities who dare protest what they feel is inhumane treatment by some police towards their fellow citizens. Fascism wrapped in the flag.
Criticizing someone for disrespecting the flag is fascism?

The above brand of "logic" is why Dims keep losing elections. Americans are tired of your stupid over-the-top irrational bullshit.

Every claim about "inhuman treatment" was fake news.

Trump is right and if the imbeciles of the world had half a brain, they'd see that Trump was really criticizing Goodell! The contention that Trump's remarks were racial are idiotic. There are people of ALL races on the teams. The players and Goodell have painted themselves into a corner they cannot escape now and this will only blow up in their face. Millions of their customers have been driven away, me included. The players cannot all be fired, nor can they go back to saluting the flag! That would signal defeat. So now the NFL is left with only a few choices:

1). End the playing of America's National Anthem.
2). Continue to disrespect it.
4). Have Goodell grow a pair and issue an edict that any kneeling will be heavily fined. Then the players can stand there like dolts, too stupid to realize that the Flag actually REPRESENTS THE ONE IDEAL that supports the very things they protest over!

Whatever the outcome, the GAMES will suffer, ATTENDANCE will suffer, and America's Sport will never be America's ever again.

It stopped being America's when the players and the owners were infected with anti-American ideologies.

We just didn't know it until now.

FUck them all.

Forum List

Back