Juwan Howard, Black Michigan Hoops Coach PUNCHES White Wisconsin Assistant

Howard physically punched another player. An over violation. He should have been fired for that. Gard did nothing with malice. He should have no penalty. But the woke NCAA felt they couldn't punish the colored guy and let the white guy off.
Howard didn’t punch a player.

This has zero to do with anyone’s race.

Howard didn’t punch a player.

This has zero to do with anyone’s race.
Yes it does. Now you see Will Smith doing what Juwan did. Do black people even realize what they did was wrong?

And I'm trying to do black people a favor. This is why stand your ground laws were passed. Blacks think they can hit someone because they got offended. And then when the victim complains black people seem to live by street justice and they say the victim got what he deserved for opening his mouth. So, smaller men have armed themselves. And if you put your hands on them because you don't like what they said, they have the right to take your life. Blacks say Stand Your Ground is racist. Yes it is. Because black people don't know how to act.

Out in civilized society, we do things differently than we do on the streets of Detroit or in Prison. Black people seem to have prison mentality.

After Sunday's Wisconsin win over Michigan in Madison, black Michigan head coach Juwan Howard punched white Wisconsin assistant coach, Joe Krabbenhoft, after a heated altercation with another white coach. What will the fallout be?. Under normal circumstances, the coach throwing the punch would be suspended. If that happens to Howard, you know damn well the left will scream RACISM!!! Now the uber-PC leftist NCAA certainly doesn't want that. I'm sure they're hoping is the white coach said something inflammatory that would cause him to be suspended as well. During the presser, the media was meek and deferential when asking about the punch. "There was obviously touching in the handshake line, but there must have been more than that"? In other words "What did Whitey do to make you punch him?" Incredibly Howard claimed he was trying to protect himself, after he reached over several people to punch the coach. You also wonder if the leftwing sports media will try to downplay this story if it turns out only Howard is in the wrong. But if it turns out the Wisconsin coach said something, you KNOW the race issue will be raised. That is what Marxists do.

Typical double standard in America. Blacks do they want without any real recourse. So tired of the bigotry!

After Sunday's Wisconsin win over Michigan in Madison, black Michigan head coach Juwan Howard punched white Wisconsin assistant coach, Joe Krabbenhoft, after a heated altercation with another white coach. What will the fallout be?. Under normal circumstances, the coach throwing the punch would be suspended. If that happens to Howard, you know damn well the left will scream RACISM!!! Now the uber-PC leftist NCAA certainly doesn't want that. I'm sure they're hoping is the white coach said something inflammatory that would cause him to be suspended as well. During the presser, the media was meek and deferential when asking about the punch. "There was obviously touching in the handshake line, but there must have been more than that"? In other words "What did Whitey do to make you punch him?" Incredibly Howard claimed he was trying to protect himself, after he reached over several people to punch the coach. You also wonder if the leftwing sports media will try to downplay this story if it turns out only Howard is in the wrong. But if it turns out the Wisconsin coach said something, you KNOW the race issue will be raised. That is what Marxists do.

In 2022, they can do anything they want.

That's just how the cookie crumbles.

If one wants to be safe, try one's best to keep one's distance.

And that goes for assistant coaches as well as Asians walking on the sidewalk.

Yes it does. Now you see Will Smith doing what Juwan did. Do black people even realize what they did was wrong?

And I'm trying to do black people a favor. This is why stand your ground laws were passed. Blacks think they can hit someone because they got offended. And then when the victim complains black people seem to live by street justice and they say the victim got what he deserved for opening his mouth. So, smaller men have armed themselves. And if you put your hands on them because you don't like what they said, they have the right to take your life. Blacks say Stand Your Ground is racist. Yes it is. Because black people don't know how to act.

Out in civilized society, we do things differently than we do on the streets of Detroit or in Prison. Black people seem to have prison mentality.
Why is Howard‘s or Smith’s race relevant? Either what they did was wrong or it wasn’t. Doesn’t matter if the person doing it is black, white, or purple with pink polka dots. The racism is thinking that it does matter and that a person‘s race has something to do with their behavior.

First Juwan now Will Smith. At what point do you just admit I'm right?
Why are Howard and smith reps for all black people? Arent they just reps of their own person?

unless we are going to say that David Duke or Hitler are reps for all white people..

Because if it was white man that smacked a black coach, he would be fired immediately and never work again. All of the people who were once bullied are now the bullies. Blacks, gays, transgenders, jews, etc.

Because if it was white man that smacked a black coach, he would be fired immediately and never work again. All of the people who were once bullied are now the bullies. Blacks, gays, transgenders, jews, etc.
There in lies the problem. Hold everyone to the same standard and there’s no problem. And do you have a link to a white coach who acted like Howard and was fired? I’ll counter with Bob Knight

There in lies the problem. Hold everyone to the same standard and there’s no problem. And do you have a link to a white coach who acted like Howard and was fired? I’ll counter with Bob Knight
Mike Rice, Zach Smith, woody hayes, Art Briles. Gary Patterson basically got fired for telling his player not to use the "N Word" and the player asked, what word coach and he said and nearly lost his job. Creighton nearly fired McDermott for saying plantation. It's such a double standard.

Mike Rice, Zach Smith, woody hayes, Art Briles. Gary Patterson basically got fired for telling his player not to use the "N Word" and the player asked, what word coach and he said and nearly lost his job. Creighton nearly fired McDermott for saying plantation. It's such a double standard.
Mike Rice was physically abusing players
Zach Smith was arrested for beating up his wife
Hayes punched a player
Art Brlies got scape goated for the sexual misconduct going on on campus. It didn’t have anything to do with race.
Gary Patterson the football coach from TCU?

Why are Howard and smith reps for all black people? Arent they just reps of their own person?

unless we are going to say that David Duke or Hitler are reps for all white people..
Is that why Harry Belafonte and Oprah pulled Jaime Foxx aside and told him he was acting like an asshole the year he was about to win an academy award for Ray. He was drunk, probably on drugs, trying to fuck some guys wife. The black Supreme Court of Hollywood pulled him aside and told him to stop embarrassing the black community.

Yes, those men are role models to a lot of young black men and women and those people need to realize these guys aren't acting right. No they don't represent all black people but in a way they do. And this is how stereotypes are made. Seems to us black people don't know how to act. And you defend Will because he was "protecting his woman"? This is why blacks die at such an alarming rate. They don't know how to act in civilized society. Random arguments over nothing end up with someone dead all too often. Or murder because of a woman. I know a black girl both her brothers died arguing over bullshit. Two different times. OMG not once but for it to happen twice? Then she explains to me how fucked up the black community is, because that's where it happened.

And I watch all those First 48 hour shows. Places around the country like Tulsa Oklahoma. OMG murder night after night. And I live in Detroit. I wish that show would come do episodes in Detroit. I hear about people getting shot on the news all the time I'd love to know the details of who what where when and why. Fascinating. Also scary.

I'm watching Michigan play. 2 years later. They're 6 and 9. I have to believe kids and their parents don't want to go to Michigan if he's the head coach.

Forum List

Back