Juwan Howard, Black Michigan Hoops Coach PUNCHES White Wisconsin Assistant

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
After Sunday's Wisconsin win over Michigan in Madison, black Michigan head coach Juwan Howard punched white Wisconsin assistant coach, Joe Krabbenhoft, after a heated altercation with another white coach. What will the fallout be?. Under normal circumstances, the coach throwing the punch would be suspended. If that happens to Howard, you know damn well the left will scream RACISM!!! Now the uber-PC leftist NCAA certainly doesn't want that. I'm sure they're hoping is the white coach said something inflammatory that would cause him to be suspended as well. During the presser, the media was meek and deferential when asking about the punch. "There was obviously touching in the handshake line, but there must have been more than that"? In other words "What did Whitey do to make you punch him?" Incredibly Howard claimed he was trying to protect himself, after he reached over several people to punch the coach. You also wonder if the leftwing sports media will try to downplay this story if it turns out only Howard is in the wrong. But if it turns out the Wisconsin coach said something, you KNOW the race issue will be raised. That is what Marxists do.

Last edited:
Not condoning the extracurriculars, but what happened with the timeout that got everyone so riled up?

Not condoning the extracurriculars, but what happened with the timeout that got everyone so riled up?
Howard didn't like Wisconsin calling a timeout with 15 seconds to go, with the game already decided. I suspect that will get a lot of the media's attention.

Last edited:
I have watched it 3 times. Fire the coaches. Poor sportsmanship on both their parts.

Had it been reversed and the white coach would have punched the black coach, you know the presser wouldn't have been that polite. This would be a HUGE story then. And I think the white coach would definitely be fired.

He forced the issue initially. He should have shaken hands, or not, but not stop the other coach from walking by.
Yeah but I don’t know if that’s a fireable offense. It’s a big step from talking to punching

I aint saying i am right. That is just the way it appears to me. And I expect professionals to be professionals. Those guys make lots of money, they should know what their actions will cause.

Forum List

Back