Justin bieber arrested for dwi

Don't send the bastard to Indonesia. Australia can have him.

I am so glad he finally got arrested . This kid is nothing but a PUNK he got too much too fast and he thought he could buy his way out of everything. I hope they send his sorry ass back to Canada

This is proof there is no benevolent, loving God.

Johnny Cash, Warren Zevon, Etta James and George Jones are dead, while Beiber, Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus are alive and well.

He was smoking dope all day, that's not something wrong. It's beneficial and he wasn't hurting anyone.

God...what does it say about our society that so many of our young females fall over themselves for a skinny little feminine girly boy who doesn't have enough testosterone to fill a glass slide under a microscope?? :eusa_eh:

God...what does it say about our society that so many of our young females fall over themselves for a skinny little feminine girly boy who doesn't have enough testosterone to fill a glass slide under a microscope?? :eusa_eh:

I agree. Back in the early nineteenth century Bieber's scalp would be hanging from a Shawnee's lodge poll.

I am so glad he finally got arrested . This kid is nothing but a PUNK he got too much too fast and he thought he could buy his way out of everything. I hope they send his sorry ass back to Canada

And, what is the definition of a "punk"?

An immature thug.

See?

Toldja "thugs" come in all colors.

This is proof there is no benevolent, loving God.

Johnny Cash, Warren Zevon, Etta James and George Jones are dead, while Beiber, Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus are alive and well.

I'm no fan of any of them but you can't lump Lady Gaga in with the other two.

I wouldn't know what any of them sound like, wouldn't recognize them if I heard them but she's done some good.

Now, Etta James?

Thanks for the reminder - I just bought At Last for my iPhone.

ENVY much?

GOOD lord! ~, so much hatred for a pop singer?

Why?

Because he's making it and YOU'RE not.

Pathetic.

ENVY much?

GOOD lord! ~, so much hatred for a pop singer?

Why?

Because he's making it and YOU'RE not.

Pathetic.

No because he does stupid BS in OUR Country. He's a guest in the United States and should be on his best behavior. Instead he is showing comtempt by constantly doing stupid shit. If he wants to act like an ass let him go home to Canada and do it in his own country.

As far as making it,if he keeps putting nails in the coffin of his career he won't be making it to anywhere but the unemployment line. His fans are teeny boppers ruled by their parents. His career is based on his clean image. Dudes not tough enough or good enough to make it in the adult music business. With all the bad press he's killing his career. IMHO

I was just chatting with a Canadian friend about this story. He said they don't want him back. Sorry, guys, but we might be stuck with him.

Justin is a drip.

But I think his (slightly older) (and maybe former) girlfriend (Ms. Gomez) is at least a bit on the cute side.
Selena-Gomez-again.jpg

Forum List

Back