Justified still suffers from bad stories....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The show "Justified" still suffers from bad story telling. I like the characters but the writers just don't know how to use them effectively.

The show "Justified" still suffers from bad story telling. I like the characters but the writers just don't know how to use them effectively.
still suffers?.....i thought the show up until this season was pretty dam good....this is their last and so far it aint up to snuff...

still suffers?.....i thought the show up until this season was pretty dam good....this is their last and so far it aint up to snuff...

I have always thought the show had great characters, good moments....and really uninteresting stories, except for the one where they were searching for the bank robber who had hidden in the county.

The problem....they have never really done enough with the main bad guy Boyd, and they suffer because as a U.S. Marshal, Raylan can't interact as easily with the local criminals the way he could if he was local or federal police.....

I agree with you, and was thinking the latest "Grantchester" is working well in its first season just because characterization, plot, theme, and story telling all come together. I think the British simply do it better than Americans. An example would be "Gracepoint", the American version of the British "Broadchurch." GP ranks, after seeing both, as a B to an A.

I couldn't even sit through one entire episode.
im sorry.....its not as much fun as "Glee", but then it is a Cop show....
rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back