Justice Clarence Thomas hospitalized with infection, Supreme Court says

You and Democrats seriously love to beat up on Blacks that don’t think like you. Your legacy continues.
Are you saying Democrats don't like to beat up on whites who don't like Democrats? You stand embarrassed for not thinking before typing.

Are you saying Democrats don't like to beat up on whites who don't like Democrats? You stand embarrassed for not thinking before typing.
You need to read before typing. Where did I say it was limited to Blacks?

How did right wing nuts here react to Ruth Bader's illness?
I am conservative and reacted with respect. I felt some of her positions were extremely radical and would say that I disagreed with her across the board. That said, when she died, I did a Facebook tribute to her for her service and her friendship with conservative justice Scalia. The two of them came from either end of of the spectrum and had healthy debates.

Thomas is one of the few judges that actually follows the constitution
Most of the rest are just “political activist”

I am conservative and reacted with respect. I felt some of her positions were extremely radical and would say that I disagreed with her across the board. That said, when she died, I did a Facebook tribute to her for her service and her friendship with conservative justice Scalia. The two of them came from either end of of the spectrum and had healthy debates.
Keep going. Tell me how all right wing nuts reacted. Should I pull old threads from archives?

This conservative said of Bader, when she was I'll, "her well deserved ticket to hell keeps her going."

If Thomas isn't going to participate in the upcoming cases, as the op says, why should he be allowed to vote on them?
And let's look at how much RBG "participated" in the last couple of years of her life, after it became obvious she was incapacitated. No difference, RIGHT?

Forum List

Back