Just Why Has Security Video Not Been Released?

I'I heard on the news that Las Vegas has a lot of gun shows, and one had just ended on sept 24th and another one is scheduled October 7th and that even if he were hauling a bunch of guns and he used a Bellman, it would not have been unusual or thought of as suspicious because many people come to Vegas to sell their guns at these shows.
`
True enough but Paddock was supposed to be there for the concert, not a gun show.
Looks like he was there for the concert, wasn't he?
He had planned to be there for that specific concert and just happened to bring like 20 guns with him. Then he decided he wanted some fresh air and broke the glass window, and told himself, "let me shoot at those people, why not, I have nothing better to do now." It all happened by chance.

He was crazy, knew there was a crowd and was familiar with the area. Believe it or not not everybody sees everything as left vs. right, black vs. white, us vs. them. Not everybody lives their lives holding in as much hatred for the other as you do.
Suddenly you know his motive.

Canyon: "Its possible Paddock may have originally targeted another festival. But lost his nerve..."

Stephen Paddock May Have Scouted ‘Life is Beautiful’ Concert: Report

Las Vegas Gunman May Have First Planned to Attack Chance the Rapper and Lorde Concert
Stephen Paddock rented condos overlooking the ‘Life Is Beautiful’ festival last month, a senior law enforcement source tells The Daily Beast.
Michael Daly
Justin Glawe
10.03.17 2:50 PM ET
LAS VEGAS—The gunman who murdered at least 59 people at a country-music concert on Sunday might have originally targeted another Las Vegas music festival held the previous weekend, according to a senior law enforcement source.

Stephen Paddock rented multiple condos overlooking the annual Life Is Beautiful Festival, which this year was headlined by Lorde and Chance the Rapper, said the source, who is not directly involved in the investigation but has been briefed on its progress.
If he had attacked a rap concert the narrative would be much different.

According to the good sheriff, in 48 hours we should get some pretty good info. Seems Paddock was wiring 100's of thousands of dollars to the PI. We don't know to whom yet, but I suspect a terror group. He also talked about radicalization.

And the in room cameras. Was he live streaming to someone?

-Geaux

after Charlottesville we knew everything about the guy, his favorite food etc.

we know nothing about the Vegas shooter...could he be an Antifa/Deep state person targeting Trump supporters?

According to the good sheriff, in 48 hours we should get some pretty good info. Seems Paddock was wiring 100's of thousands of dollars to the PI. We don't know to whom yet, but I suspect a terror group. He also talked about radicalization.

And the in room cameras. Was he live streaming to someone?

-Geaux
$100k to the Philippines which is where his Girlfriend is/was, visiting her family...and where the FBI interrogated her...she's in Hong Kong, on her way back here now is what I heard on the 24/7?

so it could have been for her?

It could be, he stole her Credit Card and maybe license so he could check in under her name....

So she, with only her Passport was able to travel but found she had no means for cash or spending....so he wired her the $100k? Seems like if she agreed to leave her credit card for him to check in, he would have given her the money ahead of time instead of waiting to wire it?

So who knows if she knew what was going to go down, or not?

CNN just reported authorities are saying Paddock took all the weapons up to the room himself based on security camera coverage. If so, why have we not seen these videos? I want to see him making the trips to eliminate other scenarios

-Geaux
I have a theory that he used a teleportation device to get them up to his room... or he just carried them up all normal like. It's got to be one of those two scenarios.

"Vegas is a place where people come to get away from it all,let loose,have fun. My deepest sympathies to lives lost&hurt & to their families" - Andrew Dice Clay

Just saw a video where you can clearly hear 2 separate weapons fired from some distance apart

I know how eager you are to use those dead bodies for political props, but you could at least wait for the blood to dry.
Gee, what party took mere minutes to start pushing political rhetoric into the massacre?

There were posts here blaming this on Antifa, liberals, and Muslims within minutes of the shooting.
If you're honest with your self, you gotta admit it sure sounds like a hit on conservatives. Religious people singing God bless America at a Country concert mowed down by a lone gunman? Yup.

:lol:

That's not "honesty with yourself", that's creating a narrative that makes you the victim.
Until now, I did not realize you were as wacked out as the rest here.
He and care are peas in a pod. Leftist idealogues who will tell any lie, no matter how big, if it helps them to push a false narrative that gets babies killed and establishes communism in this country.

Canyon: "Its possible Paddock may have originally targeted another festival. But lost his nerve..."

Las Vegas Gunman May Have First Planned to Attack Chance the Rapper and Lorde Concert
Stephen Paddock rented condos overlooking the ‘Life Is Beautiful’ festival last month, a senior law enforcement source tells The Daily Beast.
Michael Daly
Justin Glawe
LAS VEGAS—The gunman who murdered at least 59 people at a country-music concert on Sunday might have originally targeted another Las Vegas music festival held the previous weekend, according to a senior law enforcement source.

Stephen Paddock rented multiple condos overlooking the annual Life Is Beautiful Festival, which this year was headlined by Lorde and Chance the Rapper, said the source, who is not directly involved in the investigation but has been briefed on its progress.
We have fact, which is the guy mowed down a bunch of Trump supporting conservatives, and you have rumor and fake news.

Fact, eh? There's a million articles about the shooting, so I assume you can find at least one where one of the concert goers references their political affiliation.
If it was a Madonna or Beyonce concert the guy had shot up, then it would be fair to speculate that the shooter was a Righty.

Actually if it were a Beyonce concert I'd probably assume the shooter was black.

And Madonna? What decade of what century are you living in?
I'm giving examples. What percentage of attendees in a Beyoncé or Madonna concert would be Hillary voters?

Last edited:

Michael Daly
Justin Glawe

We have fact, which is the guy mowed down a bunch of Trump supporting conservatives, and you have rumor and fake news.

Fact, eh? There's a million articles about the shooting, so I assume you can find at least one where one of the concert goers references their political affiliation.
If it was a Madonna or Beyonce concert the guy had shot up, then it would be fair to speculate that the shooter was a Righty.
why does it have to be for political reasons at all? I don't get this obsession?
I'm not saying there's a political reason. At this point they aren't releasing any clues as to what the motive could be. What we do have is the crime itself, the identity of the perpetrator, and the general demographic makeup of victims. This be religious, who knows. But there has to be some type of ideology to cause a person to do something so horrific.

Michael Daly
Justin Glawe

If he had attacked a rap concert the narrative would be much different.
The Left would have immediately made it a Whites vs Blacks issue. They thrive on racism and divisiveness. Obama would have come and sang at the funeral just like he did when a white kid shot up a Black Church.

Michael Daly
Justin Glawe

why does it have to be for political reasons at all? I don't get this obsession?
I'm not saying there's a political reason. At this point they aren't releasing any clues as to what the motive could be. What we do have is the crime itself, the identity of the perpetrator, and the general demographic makeup of victims. This be religious, who knows. But there has to be some type of ideology to cause a person to do something so horrific.

Ideology may be the most common reason for this type of attack, but I think a person might do it just as a way to lash out, particularly if the plan is suicide. I certainly don't know if it's true in this case, but assuming ideological reasons for the attack is premature, I think.

CNN just reported authorities are saying Paddock took all the weapons up to the room himself based on security camera coverage. If so, why have we not seen these videos? I want to see him making the trips to eliminate other scenarios

-Geaux

I want to see that video.

Forum List

Back