Just when you thought our government couldn't get more f**d up....

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ilhan Omar, the criminal Muslim serving in OUR CONGRESS was just named the freaking head of foreign affairs committee!! That 90 pound Q-Tip should be serving time in Gitmo right now.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She's not a criminal.
Apparently nobody else in Gitmo is a criminal either. Why else would Biden want to shut it down?
Stupid comparison. Geez.

Ok. Lets use your logic. All the Republicans are criminals.
How many Republicans committed incest to help their brother get around US immigration laws? Or improperly spent thousands of dollars in campaign funds on non-campaign expenses, and were ordered by a judge to pay it back?

Not many I know of, especially the incest part. That's more of a Democrat thing.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ilhan Omar, the criminal Muslim serving in OUR CONGRESS was just named the freaking head of foreign affairs committee!! That 90 pound Q-Tip should be serving time in Gitmo right now.

This is unbelievable! how more crazy can it get??

If Jeffrey Dahmer was alive the demoncRats would put him Head of the Department of Health and Human Services!

Biden the Fraud President and his gang are going from dumb to dumber! :cuckoo:

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Boy. some people did do something

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She's not a criminal.
Apparently nobody else in Gitmo is a criminal either. Why else would Biden want to shut it down?
Stupid comparison. Geez.

Ok. Lets use your logic. All the Republicans are criminals.
How many Republicans committed incest to help their brother get around US immigration laws? Or improperly spent thousands of dollars in campaign funds on non-campaign expenses, and were ordered by a judge to pay it back?

Not many I know of, especially the incest part. That's more of a Democrat thing.
Last I heard, incest is a criminal act. Yep, CRIMINAL.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
CCP Swalwell on Intelligence....the democrats sound like a serial killer desperate to get caught, begging the police to "Stop me before I kill again!"

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bigamy, money laundering, immigration fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, voter fraud, and ballot harvesting are suddenly not criminal acts.
Can't seem to recall any charges or indictments filed much less convictions. Is this another one of your imaginary "any day now" things?

progressive hunter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List