Just when you thought our government couldn't get more f**d up....

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Ilhan Omar, the criminal Muslim serving in OUR CONGRESS was just named the freaking head of foreign affairs committee!! That 90 pound Q-Tip should be serving time in Gitmo right now.

She's not a criminal.

Apparently nobody else in Gitmo is a criminal either. Why else would Biden want to shut it down?

Stupid comparison. Geez.

Ok. Lets use your logic. All the Republicans are criminals.

How many Republicans committed incest to help their brother get around US immigration laws? Or improperly spent thousands of dollars in campaign funds on non-campaign expenses, and were ordered by a judge to pay it back?

Not many I know of, especially the incest part. That's more of a Democrat thing.

Ilhan Omar, the criminal Muslim serving in OUR CONGRESS was just named the freaking head of foreign affairs committee!! That 90 pound Q-Tip should be serving time in Gitmo right now.

This is unbelievable! how more crazy can it get??

If Jeffrey Dahmer was alive the demoncRats would put him Head of the Department of Health and Human Services!

Biden the Fraud President and his gang are going from dumb to dumber! :cuckoo:

Boy. some people did do something

4yatpt.jpg

She's not a criminal.

Apparently nobody else in Gitmo is a criminal either. Why else would Biden want to shut it down?

Stupid comparison. Geez.

Ok. Lets use your logic. All the Republicans are criminals.

How many Republicans committed incest to help their brother get around US immigration laws? Or improperly spent thousands of dollars in campaign funds on non-campaign expenses, and were ordered by a judge to pay it back?

Not many I know of, especially the incest part. That's more of a Democrat thing.
Last I heard, incest is a criminal act. Yep, CRIMINAL.

CCP Swalwell on Intelligence....the democrats sound like a serial killer desperate to get caught, begging the police to "Stop me before I kill again!"

Forum List

Back