Just when you thought MSNBC couldn't be any more anti-Trump.

There is Brian Williams overdosing on TDS before our eyes.

You can guess the underlying theme just by the title of this clip.

U.S. Coronavirus Cases Top 100,000 As Trump Demands Praise From Governors

How is that ass even still on the air? Wasn't he the guy who had Bloomberg giving everyone in the country 1 million dollars? :auiqs.jpg:

That's more money than the entire planet has!

We must never forget the real presidential scandals of the past 10 years...and how only a few media outlets was brave enough to cover it....

I know I will never forget this.....and how i had to comfort my children who were emotionally damaged by seeing a president put his feet on the same desk other presidents put their feet on...
image.jpg

There is Brian Williams overdosing on TDS before our eyes.

You can guess the underlying theme just by the title of this clip.

U.S. Coronavirus Cases Top 100,000 As Trump Demands Praise From Governors

Sounded like a thorough report. I heard the whole pres. briefing. Overall a good one, far better than the way he was talking 20 days ago, or even 5 days ago. Not surprised he is looking for "appreciation." If he is has ever been called out, he has always whined about stuff like that, but he didn't carry it to extremes and I haven't heard of a new twitter tantrum or anything. Having heard the pres and now the Brian Williams report, I am still guardedly optimistic. Not sure what upset you.

Sounded like a thorough report. I heard the whole pres. briefing. Overall a good one, far better than the way he was talking 20 days ago, or even 5 days ago. Not surprised he is looking for "appreciation." If he is has ever been called out, he has always whined about stuff like that, but he didn't carry it to extremes and I haven't heard of a new twitter tantrum or anything. Having heard the pres and now the Brian Williams report, I am still guardedly optimistic. Not sure what upset you.
You can't hear the hatred and disdain in his voice, the disrespectful way he undermines this president ? His whole theme wasn't the pandemic- it was to make Trump look bad.
That is not journalism.

You can't hear the hatred and disdain in his voice, the disrespectful way he undermines this president ? His whole theme wasn't the pandemic- it was to make Trump look bad.
That is not journalism.
Over that last 3 years, I have heard a lot of crap from the pres also. But, I ask you, (speculating you also have kept up with his impressions, pronouncements, claims and actions since January as well as the coverage of all news sources including williams and MSNBC, are you not far more optimistic of his change in taking it seriously and being a part of taking action than ever before? Even williams noted early on the change. The news is the news. Interpret how you want, but take many sources, without relying or overly focusing. I'm like many Americans. I listen lightly to it all and don't get too upset as long as they are accurate and thorough. I filter out the partisan hogwash from either side of journalist, congressional politicians, and the president. If it upsets you, go to your safe place and only listen to what you already believe.

Over that last 3 years, I have heard a lot of crap from the pres also. But, I ask you, (speculating you also have kept up with his impressions, pronouncements, claims and actions since January as well as the coverage of all news sources including williams and MSNBC, are you not far more optimistic of his change in taking it seriously and being a part of taking action than ever before? Even williams noted early on the change. The news is the news. Interpret how you want, but take many sources, without relying or overly focusing. I'm like many Americans. I listen lightly to it all and don't get too upset as long as they are accurate and thorough. I filter out the partisan hogwash from either side of journalist, congressional politicians, and the president. If it upsets you, go to your safe place and only listen to what you already believe.
Don't try to patronize me.
I'm a big boy.

Here's the truth about why NYC is so bad, and it's not Trumps fault
in any way.

I'm a big boy.

in any way.

Then act like a big boy!

I'm a big boy.

in any way.

Is it Obama's fault?

So what did Brian Williams say that wasn't true?
Ah yes, NOTHING

Hey, you Trumptards are having a terrific circle jerk this morning over human suffering and death.
Don't let Brian slow ya down!

Ain't it grand?.. we went from 15 cases that didn't "miraculously disappear" to well over 600,000 - Most in the world.

"America First" indeed - USA * USA ... WE'RE NUMBER ONE - MAGA!!! :eusa_clap:

We must never forget the real presidential scandals of the past 10 years...and how only a few media outlets was brave enough to cover it....

I know I will never forget this.....and how i had to comfort my children who were emotionally damaged by seeing a president put his feet on the same desk other presidents put their feet on...
View attachment 316343

Yeah, sure miss those days when dijon mustard, selfie sticks, feet on desks and tan suits were as bad as scandals got.

TANSUIT.jpg

View attachment 316343

Yeah, sure miss those days when dijon mustard, selfie sticks, feet on desks and tan suits were as bad as scandals got.

TANSUIT.jpg
But Obama diabolically wore tan suits and ordered dijon mustard to distract Republicans from what he was doing with the H1N1 virus --- that is why it took them 10 years to realize Obama murdered 5 million people with that virus.....

What was misleading?

Trump did demand that Governors praise him......or else
You know damn well they pick his worst sound bites and spin them around the echo chamber on a constant basis....Brian Williams is just one of the more obnoxious ones, but there are a ton of close seconds. The blanket across the board media aberration toward negative coverage of a president is unprecedented.

Why would it matter that somebody was anti-trump. He's just a guy. His performance in the last three years has been absolutely nothing to write home about. To the contrary. I don't understand this "all worship trump" nonsense. He's a nothing.

Forum List

Back