Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse

The evidence is in the OP, dipshit.

Of course you didn't read it since it was longer than a tweet.

LOL, so when a leftist writes an article, to you it's just fact. Of course it is, racist stooge

Here's a Trump fan who murdered his wife because she was going to leave him, and then he cast a vote for Trump in her name!

One guy? What a nasty little racist bitch you are. OMG, You found ONE Trump fan murdered his wife!!!

So? That proves what, racist stooge? Your brain is so malformed this is actually an argument. One Trump supporter! But if someone finds a Biden fan who killed his wife, you'd suddenly know what a stupid anecdotal argument that is, fucking racist moron

Tell me all about Canada's stellar record with regard to the indigenous population of your fascist country, duck.

Linkie duck. Your opinion means nothing.
No my friend, my opinion means a lot to all the people who continue to obsess over it. And you are polite enough to be the most obsessive. I value your opinions as much as you value mine. Keep the cards and letters coming!
You're spouting more unsubstantiated moronic shit, duck. You can't show references for your statements regarding your own country and you know less about ours so once again STFU! Your ignorance is becoming like a persistent fly.
I've referenced statistics to show that Canada is among the top 3 or 4 leaders on rights and freedoms. Is that what you would like to hear more about?
You keep posting the same shit from a biased source from three years ago. Meh, Communist News Network style BS. Try again.
It can only be worse now and especially since the abortion ban. Yes 'BAN'@
The only murder that occurred on or as a result of the protest was an UNARMED female trespasser who was summarily executed by capitol police at the behest of the democrat speaker of the house.
Babbitt was a vicious criminal who was shot in the act of attempting a coup against your government, and there were 5 or 6 more murders there that are still unpunished. Do you think it's true that Trump was a coward and failed to lead his faithful or do you think he was prevented from leading by one of his own lieutenants?
That's the important question I want to talk to you about now.
There have been numerous questionable suicides by capitol authorities that could have shed some truth to the discussion.
To what are you referring? Are you suggesting that Jan.6th. was a false flag coup attempt by the US military and Starbucks?
You are as full of shit today as you were the day you got drunk and tried to tell us there were over 4 liters in a US gallon. You need to get off of the sauce.
It's not helpful when you act petulant. I can excuse it most of the time because I know that's a cost everybody has to pay when talking to you. And I don't find it malicious, but just an indication of your rage. And please! Your signature is marking you as immature. You need to give that some careful thought. Would your parents approve of it? Would your church approve of it?

That's an important fact my friend. Canada rescued over 30,000 black people from slavery right up to the 1860's.

But blacks continued to come to Canada for many decades after that to escape persecution and lynching, in the thousands.
No Canadian Human Rights atrocities, eh, duck?

The US Constitution leaves it to the states to determine how elections are done. The time, manner, and places.
Not so fast.

In the United States, states have primary responsibility for the administration of federal elections. The federal government, however, has significant authority to determine how these elections are run, and may direct states to implement such federal regulations as the federal government provides. This authority can extend to registration, voting, reporting of results, or even more fundamental aspects of the election process such as redistricting. This report focuses on Congress’s constitutional authority to regulate how states administer elections.

No Canadian Human Rights atrocities, eh, duck?
This is why your mention of important dates is so relevant. A quote from your link:

When Canadians talk about slavery, we often point with pride to the role our country played in the mid‐1800s as a safe haven for Americans escaping captivity via the Underground Railroad.

Did I mention that Canada rescued over 30,000 people from American slavery?

But of equal relevance is the fact that right up into the 1960's and suspected even later, the American south continued to lynch black people for crimes such as drinking out of 'whites only' water fountains! And even for not stepping off the sidewalk to allow a white woman to pass by.

I'm quite pleased my friend that you have decided to open up and talk of the slavery issue. It can be a part of the healing.

I can feel your anger subsiding already. Can you deal with the signature? It's not condusive of a rational discussion.

Right up until August 1965, black women didn't have the right to vote.

It is duly claimed that America couldn't have been a free and democratic country until then. The term 'democracy has meaning as it pertains to the process of the people electing their government!

Is there any wonder why there's such an effort so few years after that to take the vote away from black people?
The federal government, however, has significant authority to determine how these elections are run, and may direct states to implement such federal regulations as the federal government provides.

Yes, and by forcing some states!

A new Supreme Court case is the biggest threat to US democracy since January 6​

The Supreme Court’s announcement on Thursday that it will hear Moore v. Harper, a case that could concentrate an unprecedented amount of power in gerrymandered state legislatures, should alarm anyone who cares about democracy.

The case is perhaps the gravest threat to American democracy since the January 6 attack. It seeks to reinstate gerrymandered congressional maps that were struck down by North Carolina’s highest court because they “subordinated traditional neutral redistricting criteria in favor of extreme partisan advantage” for the Republican Party.

The plaintiffs argue that the state supreme court didn’t have the authority to strike down these maps, and rest their claim on legal arguments that would fundamentally alter how congressional and presidential elections are conducted.

Moore involves the “independent state legislature doctrine,” a theory that the Supreme Court has rejected many times over the course of more than a century — but that started to gain steam after Republican appointees gained a supermajority on the Supreme Court at the end of the Trump administration.

Given the Court's propensity for making ideological rather than legally based rulings, this one seems like a foregone conclusion. It will empower Repubs to structure districts to ensure they remain in power even when they receive a minority of votes.

Today, we answer this question: does our state constitution recognize that the people of this state have the power to choose those who govern us, by giving each of us an equally powerful voice through our vote? Or does our constitution give to members of the General Assembly, as they argue here, unlimited power to draw electoral maps that keep themselves and our members of Congress in office as long as they want, regardless of the will of the people, by making some votes more powerful than others? We hold that our constitution’s Declaration of Rights guarantees the equal power of each person’s voice in our government through voting in elections that matter.

It is naked power grabs like this that cause me to encourage Dems to fight fire with fire. Manchin's naivete comes to mind. Holding to the silly notion there are still Repubs of good will, willing to compromise for the greater good. If Trump's presidency and McConnell's duplicity in stealing two SC seats teaches us anything it's we have jettisoned the era of tradition, protocol, mutual respect, and precedent. Nowadays, it's all about obtaining power by any means available with no regard for the consequences. And boy, the Repubs are good at it.
This is a radical political court

We NEED To hold on to the Senate and then expand the Court or we are going to end up with a country we will not recognize anymore

We NEED To hold on to the Senate and then expand the Court or we are going to end up with a country we will not recognize anymore
There is a root cause of all the violence and turmoil. The Scotus and America's current war are only symptoms.

Nothing will be dealt with if fascism gets its foot in the door in the next election.

Not fit for power

Trump proven unfit for power again​

Former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s Tuesday testimony ought to ring the death knell for former President Donald Trump’s political career. Trump is unfit to be anywhere near power ever again.

Hutchinson’s resume alone should establish her credibility. The 25-year-old had already worked at the highest levels of conservative Republican politics, including in the offices of Sen. Ted Cruz (TX) and House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (LA), before becoming a top aide for former Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows.

In short, Hutchinson was a conservative Trumpist true believer and a tremendously credible one at that. She did not overstate things, did not seem to be seeking attention, and was very precise about how and why she knew what she related and about which testimony was firsthand and which was secondhand but able to be corroborated.

What Hutchinson relayed was disturbing. She gave believable accounts of White House awareness that the planned Jan. 6 rally could turn violent. She repeated testimony that Trump not only knew that then-Vice President Mike Pence’s life had been credibly threatened that day but also that he was somewhere between uncaring and actually approving of Pence’s danger.

She also told, in detail, that Trump repeatedly insisted that he himself should join his supporters at the Capitol — even after being informed the crowd contained armed elements and that it was breaching the perimeter against an undermanned U.S. Capitol Police force.

Also distressing to hear were Hutchinson’s accounts of Trump’s repeated fits of rage, including dining table contents overturned and ketchup dishes thrown violently across the room. The worst by far, though, was that people immediately returning from being with Trump in the presidential vehicle told of the president trying to grab the wheel of the car to force it to be driven to the Capitol and then violently reaching for the neck of Secret Service agent Bobby Engel, who headed the president’s protective detail.

Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power. Considering the entirety of her testimony, it is unsurprising that Hutchinson said she heard serious discussions of Cabinet members invoking the 25th Amendment that would have at least temporarily evicted Trump from office.

Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/trump-proven-unfit-for-power-again

I stopped recognizing it the day Trump was elected.

Right up until August 1965, black women didn't have the right to vote.

It is duly claimed that America couldn't have been a free and democratic country until then. The term 'democracy has meaning as it pertains to the process of the people electing their government!

Is there any wonder why there's such an effort so few years after that to take the vote away from black people?

Yes, and by forcing some states!
So you're a hypocritical bigot too, eh, duck? Why did it take Canada until 1982 to address human rights? Oh, btw, Turdeau is a champion of human rights, eh. This photo of your racist hero was taken in 2001. Take it down the road, moron. You're a racist of the worst kind. You hide it.
1656800076577.png

I stopped recognizing it the day Trump was elected.
It began to be unrecognizable the day the Orange Fraud announced

But make no mistake...This SCOTUS would have happened with ANY Republican President

Here is a New York court ruling which says the Democratic congressional district map violates the state constitution, since Darkwind is too lazy to look:

The Democrats are appealing to the New York Court of Appeals, which is their highest state court.
Meaning they refuse to redraw them, yet no outrage from you retards over that. Funny that.....

So you're a hypocritical bigot too, eh, duck? Why did it take Canada until 1982 to address human rights? Oh, btw, Turdeau is a champion of human rights, eh. This photo of your racist hero was taken in 2001. Take it down the road, moron. You're a racist of the worst kind. You hide it.
View attachment 665323
This is not helpful my friend when the greatest human rights abuses the world knows have been committed by America in it's many wars in which it's guilty of the slaughter of millions of innocents.

Forum List

Back